Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

'Shouldn't women feel the BPEL during sex' theory

Originally Posted by man-of-10
Off topic, but would you say that at 7.2” NBPEL I would be able to do CAT with most girls no problem?
I can say for a fact that this is possible with almost any women and will drive them wild :D

Anyone tried the balls-in-ass technique yet? I saw it in porn once. Would make a great party trick.

Originally Posted by Para-Goomba
I can say for a fact that this is possible with almost any women and will drive them wild :D

Anyone tried the balls-in-ass technique yet? I saw it in porn once. Would make a great party trick.


Sounds painful man, did you REALLY see that in a porn?


"If you can conceive it, and you can believe it...then you can achieve it."

Formerly known as Gandolf

Originally Posted by man-of-10
Not a single typing mistake :D .

You see, when I say that perhaps MORE than BPEL can be inserted, I am taking into account the extra insertion achieved due to the compression of the womans fat pad.

Really, if we want to get technical about this, then we would have to take into account the fat pad compression of the male and female…

I think your logic is off a little here, buddy.

If you have a BPEL of 7” (and that means the ruler is pressed to the bone), and you have a fat pad of one inch, then you have a NBPEL of 6”. Correct?

I can’t say that I’m in complete agreement with the female fat pad idea, but okay, let’s say your woman has a fat pad of 1”. Add that to your fat pad. Now, you’re working with a 5” NBPEL, effectively.

Say you can compress both of these fat pads down to nothing, then you are still working with a BPEL of 7”. You can’t possibly use anything more than your BPEL. Nothing more than that exists, unless you want to start breaking bones.

I do agree with the original idea though, I think that the fat pad can more of less be a non-issue during sex. I think that if you’re in a position where you can utilize the entire NBPEL then it shouldn’t be much of an issue to push on down to the bone. I think the pump reading is pretty accurate. Which is somewhat disappointing for me, as my readings with a firmly bone-pressed ruler are a fair bit higher than what I’m reading in the pump. Although, I’m using a Velseal cylinder and a LongJohnny. Perhaps I should be accounting for those seals, too. :-k

Dammit, I’m rambling now. :spin:


“My significant other right now is myself, which is what happens when you suffer from multiple personality disorder and self-obsession.” ~ Joaquin Phoenix


Last edited by Heat89 : 05-24-2009 at .

Overburned on Physics, man-of-10? It happens. :D

The measure in the pump can differ from BPEL because the girth expansion tends to shorter length expansion. (Hope it makes any sense).

Originally Posted by Para-Goomba
I can say for a fact that this is possible with almost any women and will drive them wild :D

Anyone tried the balls-in-ass technique yet? I saw it in porn once. Would make a great party trick.

That’s really bizarre.

Originally Posted by 8-Ball
Sounds painful man, did you REALLY see that in a porn?
Yes, although it wasn’t a large mainstream release — just the odd novelty web clip ;) (Googling “balls in ass, dick in pussy” will turn up a thread about the video… Not sure if the download link is active.)


Last edited by Para-Goomba : 05-24-2009 at .

Originally Posted by Heat89
I think your logic is off a little here, buddy.

If you have a BPEL of 7” (and that means the ruler is pressed to the bone), and you have a fat pad of one inch, then you have a NBPEL of 6”. Correct?

I can’t say that I’m in complete agreement with the female fat pad idea, but okay, let’s say your woman has a fat pad of 1”. Add that to your fat pad. Now, you’re working with a 5” NBPEL, effectively.

Say you can compress both of these fat pads down to nothing, then you are still working with a BPEL of 7”. You can’t possibly use anything more than your BPEL. Nothing more than that exists, unless you want to start breaking bones.

I do agree with the original idea though, I think that the fat pad can more of less be a non-issue during sex. I think that if you’re in a position where you can utilize the entire NBPEL then it shouldn’t be much of an issue to push on down to the bone. I think the pump reading is pretty accurate. Which is somewhat disappointing for me, as my readings with a firmly bone-pressed ruler are a fair bit higher than what I’m reading in the pump. Although, I’m using a Velseal cylinder and a LongJohnny. Perhaps I should be accounting for those seals, too. :-k

Dammit, I’m rambling now. :spin:

Nope I’m pretty sure my logic is right on the mark.

Using your explaination above, with the compression of both the fat pads, you are left with 7” BPEL. However, what you fail to mention is that by the time this happens, you will already have and extra inch of penetration from the female fat pad compression.

We can say, if you have 6” NBPEL, then without ANY fat pad compression (let’s say 1” of fat pad for both partners) from either male or female, you have only 6” of usable length. If you only have the fat pad compression of the female, then you SEEMINGLY have 7” of usable length (as you can reach 7” inside her). Then if you add onto this the fat pad compression of the male as well, then you seemingly have 8” of usable length.

This is obviously assuming that both fat pads would fully compress, which they would not. But even if both pads only compressed by 50%, you still have an extra 1” of penetration given to you, and so can seemingly use your full BPEL of 7”.

QED ;)

Ok, better getting along.

Originally Posted by man-of-10
We can say, if you have 6” NBPEL, then without ANY fat pad compression (let’s say 1” of fat pad for both partners) from either male or female, you have only 6” of usable length.

This is where we disagree. If she also has a fat pad of 1”, then you only have 5” of usable length. You have to add her fat pad to yours since it deducts from what is actually penetrable length.

Perhaps you are counting penetration at the “entry” of the “fat pad,” and counting it’s compression, as the compression of the first inch of vagina. This would be like a negative fat pad, and not truly a fat pad at all.

Originally Posted by marinera
Ok, better getting along.

Sorry, did I say something? :-k I was trying to be polite.


“My significant other right now is myself, which is what happens when you suffer from multiple personality disorder and self-obsession.” ~ Joaquin Phoenix

Yes you was polite, heat89. It’s just that this “geometric debate” is becoming annoying (to me, at least). :)

Originally Posted by marinera
Yes you was polite, heat89. It’s just that this “geometric debate” is becoming annoying (to me, at least). :)

Me, too. :p

Anyway, I think I’ve said all I have to say on the subject. I don’t think I can explain myself any more clearly than that. I’m content to agree to disagree.


“My significant other right now is myself, which is what happens when you suffer from multiple personality disorder and self-obsession.” ~ Joaquin Phoenix

Just FUCK

I measured my wife’s depth with a rubber dildo once and she needs 6.3” to bottom her out comfortably. I’m 6” nbpel and 7” bpel. Almost all the positions we use, I haven’t bottomed out hard enough to cause any great pain except one position… Her on top with a small pillow under my butt. I can say without a doubt that she’s feeling at least 6.3” of me inside her. My fat pad gets real sore if we sustain this position, and I can feel my cock bending from the longitudinal compression.

We need to take another measurement, this time pressing down with the dildo. I have a feeling there’s still “give” when we bottom out.


If girth is king, why the hell does everyone keep talking about length?

Wayne

Do you think the “bottom” could be extended with constant use of extra length?

That’s what I’ve heard people say before, but with such force being applied I’m not sure that it would be pleasurable to the woman, but then some will disagree.

Wayne

I agree with you. My wife is petite and I can always feel my head dancing around her cervix when she’s on top. It’s the one position that creates enough force to compress my fat pad and her vaginal entry, neither of which are very fat; the net result being a position and force-related increase in dick length. Not that any of that matters. What matters to me is pleasure given and received for both of us. On another but related note, my wife, after a ride on top, said, “You seem bigger!” I grinned while thinking but not saying, “That’s because I’ve been lurking on Thunders for a few months and exercising my dick just like they described in the Beginner’s Routine.” Three months and a 1/4 inch later I couldn’t help but smile.

Thank you for opening the registration, Thunder. This is my first post. I’m looking forward to continued growth!


4/1/09 Starting stats: 6.5 BPEL/ 4.9 EG mid shaft. Goal: 7.5 x 6

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:03 AM.