Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Should I just work on lowering my erection angle?

Should I just work on lowering my erection angle?

Okay, so after a few weeks break, I remeasured and at 100% erection. I am about 7.7BPEL. I have an extremely high erection angle probably 11 o’clock and it’s a bit of a bother to bring it down to at least 90 degrees to measure. One thing I noticed though, is when it’s so high up, it doesn’t look as big which is why the ruler always shocks me once I get my penis down. I explored this further and switched to a tape measure and found when I lift my penis from 9:00-10:00, still BPEL, I lose about .3 inches. I did the reverse and moved it a bit from 09:00 to maybe 8:00 (it was a bit of struggle and had to fight my penis ha ha) and I was a bit over 8 inches! All these were taken BPEL so there shouldn’t be a difference, well at least to the best of my knowledge. Seems like when my dick points upwards its also pulled into my body and the lower it goes, the more it’s pulled out. Did the same when flaccid. If I lift, I lose length if I just let it hang down, I gain.

Maybe I’m missing something or I’m still a complete newbie. Should I just focus on lowering my angle now?

My erection angle is around 11 o clock when my EQ is 8-10. I feel your pain because it certainly does look shorter when its up that high. I think for people like us the ligs stretch out and make the penis longer when held straight out. The correct measurement would be with your penis straight out at 9 o clock.

I am doing manual stretches straight down and between the butt cheeks in hopes that it will lower some. I read hanging can help lower erection angle too, but I’m not ready for that.

I have another question on the subject: Does the angle have anything to do with the ability to maintain erection longer (especially while standing up)? My logic is, that if your dick points up at 11 o clock, the blood will easily flow down through the shaft and you will lose your erections faster when the BC muscle is no longer available to pump up blood in your penis. On the other hand, when your dick is pointing 9 o clock or even lower, 8 lets say, the blood outflow will be slower, because bigger pressure is needed to pump the blood out of the penis in upper direction. Is this correct or do I ignore some factors?

Originally Posted by aggolb
Okay, so after a few weeks break, I remeasured and at 100% erection. I am about 7.7BPEL. I have an extremely high erection angle probably 11 o’clock and it’s a bit of a bother to bring it down to at least 90 degrees to measure. One thing I noticed though, is when it’s so high up, it doesn’t look as big which is why the ruler always shocks me once I get my penis down. I explored this further and switched to a tape measure and found when I lift my penis from 9:00-10:00, still BPEL, I lose about .3 inches. I did the reverse and moved it a bit from 09:00 to maybe 8:00 (it was a bit of struggle and had to fight my penis ha ha) and I was a bit over 8 inches! All these were taken BPEL so there shouldn’t be a difference, well at least to the best of my knowledge. Seems like when my dick points upwards its also pulled into my body and the lower it goes, the more it’s pulled out. Did the same when flaccid. If I lift, I lose length if I just let it hang down, I gain.
Maybe I’m missing something or I’m still a complete newbie. Should I just focus on lowering my angle now?

Nobody “looses” 3” just by moving his dick around a bit! It’s just an illusion so pay no attention to it and quit measuring it.

As far as the angle is concerned, I think you are very lucky to have an 11 o’ clock-er. If it’s not broken don’t try to fix it because you are just going to end up hurting it.

I would love to have an erection of my own that points to 11 o’ clock! It’s sure to impress any female! I would gladly settle for a 9 o’ clock erection though or just being able to achieve a full erection at any angle! But if mine would be an 11 o’ clock-er… I can’t even imagine how good that would feel! I’d surely be in my glory. :D


My current dimensions: flaccid: 8" x 6.5" erect: 9.5" x 7.125" glans: soft length:1.825" soft diameter 1.65" firm length:2.286" firm diameter:1.90"

Goal: flaccid: 9" x 7" (.1" length .5" girth) erect: 10" x 8" ( .5" length 1" girth) glans: soft length: 2.25" soft diameter: 2" firm length: 2.5" firm diameter: 2.25"

Ultimate goal: flaccid: 10" x 8" erect: 11.5" x 9.75" glans: soft length: 2.5" soft diameter: 2.25" firm length: 4" firm diameter: 3" In other words: A big, fat elephant cock!

Originally Posted by Albinocavedweller
My erection angle is around 11 o clock when my EQ is 8-10. I feel your pain because it certainly does look shorter when its up that high. I think for people like us the ligs stretch out and make the penis longer when held straight out. The correct measurement would be with your penis straight out at 9 o clock.

I am doing manual stretches straight down and between the butt cheeks in hopes that it will lower some. I read hanging can help lower erection angle too, but I’m not ready for that.


I actually only do hanging to be honest. I recommend it for great gains but has no effect on my angle so far. Only the flaccid. Maybe when I move on to higher weights I’ll see a change. I would get ecstatic!


Last edited by aggolb : 11-10-2013 at .

Originally Posted by Rechner

I have another question on the subject: Does the angle have anything to do with the ability to maintain erection longer (especially while standing up)? My logic is, that if your dick points up at 11 o clock, the blood will easily flow down through the shaft and you will lose your erections faster when the BC muscle is no longer available to pump up blood in your penis. On the other hand, when your dick is pointing 9 o clock or even lower, 8 lets say, the blood outflow will be slower, because bigger pressure is needed to pump the blood out of the penis in upper direction. Is this correct or do I ignore some factors?

You would have to have blood pressure issues or in my case, ED problems. I think it is called blood flow reflux I have not been able to find out very much about it but I tried some erection pills that were supposed to correct this problem but they did not work. :(


My current dimensions: flaccid: 8" x 6.5" erect: 9.5" x 7.125" glans: soft length:1.825" soft diameter 1.65" firm length:2.286" firm diameter:1.90"

Goal: flaccid: 9" x 7" (.1" length .5" girth) erect: 10" x 8" ( .5" length 1" girth) glans: soft length: 2.25" soft diameter: 2" firm length: 2.5" firm diameter: 2.25"

Ultimate goal: flaccid: 10" x 8" erect: 11.5" x 9.75" glans: soft length: 2.5" soft diameter: 2.25" firm length: 4" firm diameter: 3" In other words: A big, fat elephant cock!

Originally Posted by aggolb

I actually only do hanging to be honest. I recommend it for great gains but has no effect on my angle so far. Only the flaccid. Maybe when I move on to higher weights I’ll see a change. I would get ecstatic!

I would keep that thing pointing up to the sky, if I were you!


My current dimensions: flaccid: 8" x 6.5" erect: 9.5" x 7.125" glans: soft length:1.825" soft diameter 1.65" firm length:2.286" firm diameter:1.90"

Goal: flaccid: 9" x 7" (.1" length .5" girth) erect: 10" x 8" ( .5" length 1" girth) glans: soft length: 2.25" soft diameter: 2" firm length: 2.5" firm diameter: 2.25"

Ultimate goal: flaccid: 10" x 8" erect: 11.5" x 9.75" glans: soft length: 2.5" soft diameter: 2.25" firm length: 4" firm diameter: 3" In other words: A big, fat elephant cock!

Originally Posted by Rechner
I have another question on the subject: Does the angle have anything to do with the ability to maintain erection longer (especially while standing up)? My logic is, that if your dick points up at 11 o clock, the blood will easily flow down through the shaft and you will lose your erections faster when the BC muscle is no longer available to pump up blood in your penis. On the other hand, when your dick is pointing 9 o clock or even lower, 8 lets say, the blood outflow will be slower, because bigger pressure is needed to pump the blood out of the penis in upper direction. Is this correct or do I ignore some factors?

To be honest, As long as I’m aroused enough, I can maintain a rock hard boner for enough time to get the job done.. Or maybe what I think is my 10 EQ is actually less.. Hmmm

Originally Posted by 7inchesSoft
Nobody “looses” 3” just by moving his dick around a bit! It’s just an illusion so pay no attention to it and quit measuring it.

As far as the angle is concerned, I think you are very lucky to have an 11 o’ clock-er. If it’s not broken don’t try to fix it because you are just going to end up hurting it.

I would love to have an erection of my own that points to 11 o’ clock! It’s sure to impress any female! I would gladly settle for a 9 o’ clock erection though or just being able to achieve a full erection at any angle! But if mine would be an 11 o’ clock-er.. I can’t even imagine how good that would feel! I’d surely be in my glory. :D

It’s actually 0.3 inches. Forgot the zero for some reason. Anyway, I’m not making it up nor is my mind playing tricks on me ha ha. I made sure I accounted for any parallax errors and redid everything. But still got the same result. Could be that I get more blood flow at these angles and what I think is my 10 EQ is actually a bit less.. Who knows. Plus I’m a ridiculous grower so my size is HIGHLY dependent on EQ. I also love the idea of my 11 o’clock but since it appears to diminish size related aesthetics, I want it a bit lower,

By the way @7inchesSoft, have you tried long edging sessions to help with your EQ? I started at 11:00, lost it along with EQ for a few months then edged a bit and within a week got my possibly 8-10 EQ and 11:00 back.

Originally Posted by aggolb
It’s actually 0.3 inches. Forgot the zero for some reason. Anyway, I’m not making it up nor is my mind playing tricks on me ha ha. I made sure I accounted for any parallax errors and redid everything. But still got the same result. Could be that I get more blood flow at these angles and what I think is my 10 EQ is actually a bit less.. Who knows. Plus I’m a ridiculous grower so my size is HIGHLY dependent on EQ. I also love the idea of my 11 o’clock but since it appears to diminish size related aesthetics, I want it a bit lower,

By the way @7inchesSoft, have you tried long edging sessions to help with your EQ? I started at 11:00, lost it along with EQ for a few months then edged a bit and within a week got my possibly 8-10 EQ and 11:00 back.

That’s funny. you want to risk everything for a negligible 0.3” that is actually an illusion? Don’t bother; don’t even think about it. Besides, as you gain length and girth the dead weight of it is going to let gravity take over and you won’t be happy when you are looking at a sclong that just hangs. That is what I’m dealing with. I’ve always been lucky to get it up to 9 o’ clock and that has not happened very often. :(

Trust me on this. Don’t ruin a good thing.

And, I am not new to edging. I am an expert. I can edge for well over 8 hours without ejaculating! I’m very proud of it too!


My current dimensions: flaccid: 8" x 6.5" erect: 9.5" x 7.125" glans: soft length:1.825" soft diameter 1.65" firm length:2.286" firm diameter:1.90"

Goal: flaccid: 9" x 7" (.1" length .5" girth) erect: 10" x 8" ( .5" length 1" girth) glans: soft length: 2.25" soft diameter: 2" firm length: 2.5" firm diameter: 2.25"

Ultimate goal: flaccid: 10" x 8" erect: 11.5" x 9.75" glans: soft length: 2.5" soft diameter: 2.25" firm length: 4" firm diameter: 3" In other words: A big, fat elephant cock!

I have to admit, i also have an 11:00 angle and its not very fun when I’m having sex. It might be fun to the girl, but i find myself struggling at certain positions, which sucks big time. :/


Burn that tunica!

figured it out. At those angles my fat pad sort of bunches up and makes bone pressing harder. whereas pushing it down makes fat pad a bit thinner and it’s easier to reach the bone. Kind of like measuring standing vs sitting.


(dd/mm/yyyy) 10/05/2013 BPEL 15cm (5.9 inches) ...22/11/2013 BPEL 19.5cm (7.68 inches)... 29/11/2014 BPEL 20.6cm (8.11 inches)

Short Term: 8 BPEL Long term: 8 NBPEL Long Long Term: 9 NBPEL

Hanging progress.......... Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Do you find your erection hardness directly correlates with your erection angle?AlrdybigPenis Enlargement703-07-2010 04:48 AM
Heavier Penis Lowering Erection AngleAdolfoutorPenis Enlargement1002-11-2007 05:02 PM
Lower erection anglekristian69Penis Enlargement211-10-2005 01:13 PM
Erection angle and LOTICMPenis Enlargement Basics403-29-2004 04:27 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:24 AM.