Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

She noticed

1234

She noticed

So, my wife and I were watching TV when the conversation turned to how good the previous nights romp in the hay was. I said something about how I felt like it was so hard I could cut glass (running joke) and she told me that the other morning she was surprised she couldn’t touch her fingers together when she grabbed my morning wood. Of course I grinned like an idiot. She said normally they touch. Felt good to get an unsolicited comment like that :) So three weeks in and she noticed. I think I’ll keep at it ;) Juan out.

Originally Posted by JuanHungLo
So, my wife and I were watching TV when the conversation turned to how good the previous nights romp in the hay was. I said something about how I felt like it was so hard I could cut glass (running joke) and she told me that the other morning she was surprised she couldn’t touch her fingers together when she grabbed my morning wood. Of course I grinned like an idiot. She said normally they touch. Felt good to get an unsolicited comment like that :) So three weeks in and she noticed. I think I’ll keep at it ;) Juan out.

Don’t say a word about PE!

Good news! :)

Good story.. Good Post.

Awesome! Have fun.


2012-02-28 Bpel (7.375) Ew (3.875) Fl (3.250) Fw (1.125) Vol (8.812) :(

2012-03-05 Bpel (7.500) Ew (6.500) Fl (4.000) Fw (5.500) Vol (25.216) :)

2012-04-26 Bpel (7.563) Ew (6.625) Fl (5.063) Fw (5.750) Vol (26.415) :D

That’s great! Keep it up and she’ll be asking you even more questions when she realizes it’s getting even bigger.

Originally Posted by djrobins
Don’t say a word about PE!

Agreed. Don’t do it.


Start: (Aug 2001): 6 1/2 bpel x 4 7/8 mseg

Current: (6/24/14): 7 3/4 bpel (7 nbp) x 5 5/8 mseg. BEG 6 1/4. BPFSL 8 1/8.

Goals: First: 7 1/2 bpel x 5 1/2 mseg ACHIEVED! Current Goal: 7 nbp x 5 3/4 mseg (almost there!)

I wonder if women have PE too? Of course I mean pussy enlargement :D


|||||Start: 14cm NBPEL|||||Now: 17,5cm NBPEL|||||Goal:19cm NBPEL|||||

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Suono Libero~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Originally Posted by Kjdeet
I wonder if women have PE too? Of course I mean pussy enlargement :D

Yes, it’s called “child birth”. :)

Originally Posted by djrobins
Don’t say a word about PE!

Originally Posted by WantToBeThick
Agreed. Don’t do it.

I second (or rather third) that motion.

What’s your girth?

Originally Posted by Siva Lingam
Yes, it’s called “child birth”. :)

Try PE now, only 9 months and you’ll see results!


|||||Start: 14cm NBPEL|||||Now: 17,5cm NBPEL|||||Goal:19cm NBPEL|||||

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Suono Libero~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m really surprised how good it made me feel. I’ve always had the irrational fear of somebody with a bigger dick is going to come along and take her from me and that causes problems for us. The thing is though she’s one of the most faithful, levelheaded women I know so my fear is totally unfounded. There must be a clinical term for it. So for a few days at least I feel completely secure in my relationship and things are much better for us. Paranoia is hell! It’s causes extreme unhappiness Juan out.. (Yeah, I need counseling lol) :)

Congrats man! Keep at it and hopefully you will get some more awesome stories to share!


PE Goal: 7.5" NBP x 5.8" MSG

Originally Posted by Siva Lingam

Yes, it’s called “child birth”. :)

:rolling:


Start:7.5 BPEL X 5 MSEG

Goal: 7 MSEG

Heere We GOOooh!

You guys rock

Top
1234
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Vitamin C for peyronies. I noticed it helps.camocan38Penis Enlargement Basics206-16-2010 08:36 PM
Noticed something important.Naked TomatoPenis Enlargement805-08-2010 04:04 AM
Noticed Something Last night.going4ninePenis Enlargement211-06-2002 06:21 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:59 AM.