I just started the newbie routine about two weeks ago,
1. The newbie routine lists the 50 5 second kegels at the bottom, do they need to be done right after the workout? I would think not, but it doesn’t hurt to ask.
2. I remember reading somewhere that you should keep increasing the number of kegels you do everyday, and I’ve heard of other types of kegels. Is there an advanced routine I want to reach someday that involves more kegels and kegels of other types?
3. I’ve heard you should be completely flaccid when doing manual stretches (but it doesn’t say that in the PE FAQ), why is this? How exactly do you define “completely flaccid”?
4. I’ve been told by the current girl of my life that my penis (while not big) is at least pretty attractive, as in, not ugly. Will this change with PE? Will it become in any way less symmetrical by any means? I’m talking wrinkles, skin hanging lower, and specifically turkey neck. Is there any well known way to lessen or avoid turkey neck?
5. My penis, when untouched, leans about 30 degrees to the right and slightly less than that clockwise. There is no bend or curve (as I would call it), it just leans to the right AND what would be the top center line is now at about 2 o’clock instead of 12. I’m pretty sure this is from it hanging to the right while wearing tighties underwear growing up and wanking with my right hand almost exclusively up until a few months ago (I’m 22). I read that PE should fix this, but I’ve heard it makes it worse for some people. Is there anything widely known or accepted that I’m missing?
6. The newbie routine mentions gradually increasing the amount of reps and time of exercise, but then I’ve also read that one should do as little as possible while still having gains and good EQ. How long should I stick with the unaltered newbie routine? I know there isn’t a clear cut answer to this, but I appreciate any advice.
7. A few months ago I bought some L-lysine, L-arginine, and Zinc pills at the grocery store. I don’t know much about when, why, and how much I should take (other than that I wish I had been taking zinc since I was 12). Anything I should know?
8. Any other advice you think a newbie should know?
9. Also, hello! I think I’m going to be here for a long time :} I might as well introduce myself! If I find that PE works, you can be damn sure I’m going to help spread the word. Every boy and man should know of this if it actually works.