Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Seeing gains but have a few questions

Seeing gains but have a few questions

Hey guys! Just want to post some progress. Well I havent measured because I am afraid of a let down. However, I have obvious gains right now. In fact, after having sex a few days ago my girlfriend asked me if my dick was getting bigger. Just so you guys know, that was a great feeling. Anyhow, My dick is starting to look thicker and fatter and hangs better too. I notice a considerable difference thus far in girth but none in length. Not planning to measure at all until December however, just want to see what 6 or 7 months of PE does for me. So far I have been doing a lot of jelqing by hand, and also some power jelqing with 1/2 inch and 3/4 inch jelq sticks (the 3/4 inch ones make my dick look really fat). I do have a few questions.#1 My girth gains are coming along but what can I do to speed up length (this is my primary focus)? #2 The skin that connects my balls and penis run up my shaft quite a bit and I feel it hinders my potential for growth. I guess I feel if it were closer to my scrotum that I would hang even better. The idea I have is that if my skin didnt connect my balls and penis together I would be able to concentrate on my penis more and be able to get more of the base in my hand for faster gains. So my question is.Is there anyway, surgery or whatever to snip this connector to help me hang apart from my balls? #3 How do I stretch the tunica? #4 how can I straigten my penis? When erect I point upward (halfway between straight out and straight up) and point leftward on a curve. I don’t mind the upward curve as much as the continuous curve to the left. Also.#5 How can I keep that after workout “plump/pump” look all day?

Originally Posted by gthompkinsjr
Hey guys! Just want to post some progress. Well I havent measured because I am afraid of a let down. However, I have obvious gains right now. In fact, after having sex a few days ago my girlfriend asked me if my dick was getting bigger. Just so you guys know, that was a great feeling.

Those are the best kind of gains.

Originally Posted by gthompkinsjr
Anyhow, My dick is starting to look thicker and fatter and hangs better too.

Thicker and FATTER? That’s one huge penis. :)

Originally Posted by gthompkinsjr
I notice a considerable difference thus far in girth but none in length. Not planning to measure at all until December however, just want to see what 6 or 7 months of PE does for me.

What are your goals in PE? This is a good rule to live by, not measuring all the damn time.

Originally Posted by gthompkinsjr
So far I have been doing a lot of jelqing by hand, and also some power jelqing with 1/2 inch and 3/4 inch jelq sticks (the 3/4 inch ones make my dick look really fat). I do have a few questions.#1 My girth gains are coming along but what can I do to speed up length (this is my primary focus)?

Do stretching before and after you jelq. DLD blasters should be done after you jelq. Use the search function at the top right of the page if you don’t know what these are.

Originally Posted by gthompkinsjr
#2 The skin that connects my balls and penis run up my shaft quite a bit and I feel it hinders my potential for growth. I guess I feel if it were closer to my scrotum that I would hang even better. The idea I have is that if my skin didnt connect my balls and penis together I would be able to concentrate on my penis more and be able to get more of the base in my hand for faster gains. So my question is.Is there anyway, surgery or whatever to snip this connector to help me hang apart from my balls?

It isn’t hindering your gains, I assure you. There is a surgery for everything nowadays, but you shouldn’t get it done.

Originally Posted by gthompkinsjr
#3 How do I stretch the tunica?

Stretch upwards, or do some twist stretches. (Twist your penis around once before stretching)

Originally Posted by gthompkinsjr
#4 how can I straigten my penis? When erect I point upward (halfway between straight out and straight up) and point leftward on a curve. I don’t mind the upward curve as much as the continuous curve to the left.

Why would you want to change your upward curve? Most girls go crazy for that because it hits the G-spot easily. You’ll have to work harder if you change that. The left curve is fixed over time if you do a lot of stretching to the right.

Originally Posted by gthompkinsjr
#5 How can I keep that after workout “plump/pump” look all day?

Drink lots of water, and after you PE awhile, it will just happen.

Originally Posted by gthompkinsjr
.#1 My girth gains are coming along but what can I do to speed up length (this is my primary focus)?

You may be a hard gainer in the length department. A lot of people are easier at gaining one or the other (girth or length). However, try some different exercises to inhibit some length gains.
First, change the way you jelq. I am assuming you jelq by putting pressure on the top and bottom of your penis. Change it to the opposite; put the pressure on the sides of your penis while jelqing.
Second, do some advanced stretches. Definetly add JAI stretches to your routine — they will help tremendously. Then, after you have been PEing for a few weeks, move onto bigger things: fulcrum stretches, A stretch, V stretch, an All Day Stretcher, and maybe even hanging (later down the road).


Originally Posted by gthompkinsjr
#2 The skin that connects my balls and penis run up my shaft quite a bit and I feel it hinders my potential for growth. I guess I feel if it were closer to my scrotum that I would hang even better. The idea I have is that if my skin didnt connect my balls and penis together I would be able to concentrate on my penis more and be able to get more of the base in my hand for faster gains. So my question is.Is there anyway, surgery or whatever to snip this connector to help me hang apart from my balls?


You do not want to go through any surgery that “snips” your fundiform ligaments. For one, your balls hang lower from your body to keep them at room tempature. Sperm dies at body temperature, thus stopping your ability to have any children, ever.

Originally Posted by gthompkinsjr
#3 How do I stretch the tunica?

By Stretching straight up.

Originally Posted by gthompkinsjr
#4 how can I straigten my penis? When erect I point upward (halfway between straight out and straight up) and point leftward on a curve. I don’t mind the upward curve as much as the continuous curve to the left.

I have the same problem. I am trying to figure out an an antidote, but have not found a SURE FIX, yet. I believe it is from masterbating with a lubricant with to much force. The pressure applied on the left shaft of the penis (where the fist balls up), is much greater than the pressure on the right side of the penis. This would create a curviture like you and I have. I suggest using your other hand when you “have some fun in the sun with yourself.”

Originally Posted by gthompkinsjr
Also.#5 How can I keep that after workout “plump/pump” look all day?

Using an ADS for an hour or more a day really helps.
Another great way is to EDGE/BALLON for a few minutes after your PE session. Just make sure you do not ejaculate, because the plump look will go away.

Hope this helps, Good Luck.


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Don’t you hate that slackjaw, when some hotshot blows your post out of the water.

About Q#2: I remember HORSEHUNG saying that he uses a couple fingers to hold his skin back while he jelques. I would assume that means using one hand for a while and then switching.

Yea, those darn hot shots!


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

“Change it to the opposite; put the pressure on the sides of your penis while jelqing.”

How does one do this?

Yeah I’m curious regarding curvature straightenign as well.. As my penis tends to curve to the left /pics here—> (man_dingo - First pics Veterans please review )

Gthompkinsjr.. Sounds like your PE is allready paying off :) please keep us posted as I have similar goals as you !! All the best

Thanks Mandingo and I will….so far it seems to be true of what the vets are saying. Stay the course, remain dedicated. No slacking off.

Originally Posted by gogojvc
“Change it to the opposite; put the pressure on the sides of your penis while jelqing.”

How does one do this?

From my experiences with jelqing you can apply pressure to ways. Divide the penis into four sides. 1) left side 2) top side 3) right side 4) bottom side.

1) Using the OK grip, applying pressure on the left and right sides of the penis. Meaning, when you are jelqing the force of your grip is pushing the penis together from the sides. From my experience, this helps with length more than it does with girth.

2) Using the OK grip, applying pressure on the top and bottom of the penis. This means, while you jelq the force of your grip is focusing on the top and the bottom parts of your penis. In my experience, this tends to help girth, more than it does length.

Does this help with your question?


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Originally Posted by man_dingo
Yeah I’m curious regarding curvature straightenign as well.. As my penis tends to curve to the left /pics here—> (man_dingo - First pics Veterans please review )

Gthompkinsjr.. Sounds like your PE is allready paying off :) please keep us posted as I have similar goals as you !! All the best

I really do believe the curvature is from masturbating. Are you right handed?


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Hey Remek…I am inclined to believe that as well althought the “experts” say otherwise. When I was a teenager I used to have a straight penis. However, I believe from years of masturbation and especially squeezing with my right hand, I have form a curve to the left. I am, thinking of doing squeezes with my left hand to straighten myself back out. I believe this will work because when i hold myself in my hand tightly with my left hand the curve is no longer there. Meanwhile if I squeeze myself with my right hand the curve is even more dominant.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
The key to length gainswadzillaPenis Enlargement9009-22-2009 10:00 PM
Hanging for 2 and a half months, gains posted and questionswlawonderPenis Enlargement Basics401-15-2004 08:18 PM
Aderm gains!feoldsMale Supplements2409-23-2003 12:12 AM
weight threshold for gains?GottagrowPenis Hangers508-01-2003 07:49 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:34 AM.