Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Secret to bigger balls? 4 days already bigger.

Third day - nothing. This juice tastes like trash!

haven’t been to grocery yet, but I kinda have my doubts. It would be cool if it did work though. Anybody tried anything else for enhancement on those boys? I’m suprised there isn’t more on this subject. My ex made comments on mine and had a ball fetish, but I’d still like to improve on they’re size.

I’ve ordered a 2 stage cylinder, among other for ball pumping (along with manual ball massage).

It’ll be some time before I start using it though, went back to the newbie routine.

Originally Posted by PolishKielbasa

Take your right or left ball and measure all 3 dimensions width height and length (use centimeters not inches). Then do calculation I posted before. Anything below 12 you should visit doctor, 15-18 average size, 25+ big. Result of that calculation is volume of your ball in cubic centimeters.

55ml per testicle is that big? It sure is hard to find underwear that fits, normally have to go 2 sizes up i.e I wear a medium but have to buy xl for it to be comfortable down there.


[9/2010] 7*6 NBPEL/8*6 BPEL pic's Not PEing anymore. (as of Nov '10)

[12/2011] 7.37" NBPEL * 6.4"

[1/2013] Current stats:7.37 NBPEL * 6.5.

I’m a soccer player.

Last thing I want are bigger balls.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Mine said almost 40 of volume in my left ball ( the bigger one). They are almost the same but judging by that do I have big balls? Because someone posted that if you have 25+ then they are big. I dont know. Maybe I did it wrong but I dont think so.


Dia 1/Day 1- 15 mayo/May 2013- 15 cm X 13 cm. Ahora/Now- 16cm X 13.7cm.

The Size Myth In The Porn Industry

Originally Posted by a-unit
I’m a soccer player.

Last thing I want are bigger balls.

Yeah, imagine your feet afterwards ..

Originally Posted by DomXZ
Yeah, imagine your feet afterwards ..

Having big balls is sometimes bad because you can sit on them ahaha.


Dia 1/Day 1- 15 mayo/May 2013- 15 cm X 13 cm. Ahora/Now- 16cm X 13.7cm.

The Size Myth In The Porn Industry

Have you ever kicked a basketball?


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Day five and….nothing. One week and I will take it as not working.

Originally Posted by Akiko
Day five and.nothing. One week and I will take it as not working.

Thanks for the update.

As much as I love olive oil, I never drank it, and now know there is no need to.

Onward and upward with PE.

Originally Posted by a-unit
Have you ever kicked a basketball?

Yeah, but I was 9.

Originally Posted by PolishKielbasa
You said that. I really don’t care about size of my package. It’s good to be bigger down there but there are more important things than that.

I didn’t mean to offend. It’s just how it came across when reading the thread.. And yes, there are more important things. :)

Originally Posted by PolishKielbasa
What did you expect? Because of coeducation boys are raised among females by females. Nowadays males are just like a girls with sausage between legs.

Truthfully, I didn’t really have any expectations. I came here with a pretty open mind. :) I do see your point, though.

Ok I did re-read whole thread.
I have lower then usually testosterone for men.
End part is 9ish something and I have 7.8ish.
When I come back home i will re-check and put what kind is it ul/l or mg/l whatever.

Once again testosterone does not make your balls bigger.
Also when we are talking about balls we refer to nuts or to whole sack?

What vegetables you do add also?

I’m big fan of juices directly from juicer :)

BadJack I love to drink or eat olive oil in salads or even use it on bread just kike butter. Throw some fresh basil on it or mozzarella:)

Originally Posted by Tenbris
Mine said almost 40 of volume in my left ball ( the bigger one). They are almost the same but judging by that do I have big balls? Because someone posted that if you have 25+ then they are big. I dont know. Maybe I did it wrong but I dont think so.

I would say your balls are big.

Originally Posted by fat_cock
55ml per testicle is that big? It sure is hard to find underwear that fits, normally have to go 2 sizes up i.e I wear a medium but have to buy xl for it to be comfortable down there.

I would say yours are huge.


Start January 2013: NBPEL 6.2" (15,7cm) / MSEG 5.2" (13,2cm) / BPEL 6.6"(16,8cm) / FL - 3.5" (9cm) / FG - 3.9" (10cm)

Mid-term Goal : NBPEL 6.7"(17cm) / MSEG 5.5"(14cm) / FL 4.5" (11,5cm) / FG 4.5"(11,5cm)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:45 PM.