Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Scepticism?

12

Scepticism?

Hey Guys,

I’m a reborn member of this forum and I just want to use this post to shed my critical reflection on the PE community.
First off, I’m open to everything and I firmly believe that the human body is an amazing machine that can adapt to many forms of change, including PE.
However, jelqing has always been somewhat of a controversial topic, and even here, the largest website that doesn’t try to make money off the backs of guys who want to have a bigger penis many definitive before and after photos that show ideal gains (+2 inches in length and +1 in girth) are quite hard to find in abundance. and the ones that do have conveniently placed fingers of angles that makes photoshopping that much easier. Don’t get me wrong, I really do want to believe this is possible. I am by no means small (19.5 to 20 cms erect and 13cms around) However I would love to have a 9” by 6” penis. I just haven’t seen any of such gains in abundance.

What does the average forum poster think of my standpoint? Is my being sceptical reasonable, or would the dozens of threads with text only replies and no clear before and after photos give definitive proof that PE truly works?


Current size: 19.5cm by 12.5 cm

Short term goal: 21cm by 14cm

Long term goal: 23cm by 16 cm

I think if it doesn’t work for you after you have tried hard for one year, being sceptic is totally justified. Have you, out of curiosity?

Hi Prominence, I don’t think anyone on this board would say that PE is easy, or that results are guaranteed. It can be boring, time consuming, and frustrating. Failure to achieve goals is common. What is not common is clearly posted results of what has succeeded and what has not with as much detail as possible. This board is a self help board, where all work to achieve a common goal. Why not give it a try, and do your best to post what you are doing, and your degree of success or lack thereof, so that we can all benefit from your experience?

Originally Posted by Prominence
Hey Guys,

I’m a reborn member of this forum and I just want to use this post to shed my critical reflection on the PE community.
First off, I’m open to everything and I firmly believe that the human body is an amazing machine that can adapt to many forms of change, including PE.
However, jelqing has always been somewhat of a controversial topic, and even here, the largest website that doesn’t try to make money off the backs of guys who want to have a bigger penis many definitive before and after photos that show ideal gains (+2 inches in length and +1 in girth) are quite hard to find in abundance. and the ones that do have conveniently placed fingers of angles that makes photoshopping that much easier. Don’t get me wrong, I really do want to believe this is possible. I am by no means small (19.5 to 20 cms erect and 13cms around) However I would love to have a 9” by 6” penis. I just haven’t seen any of such gains in abundance.

What does the average forum poster think of my standpoint? Is my being sceptical reasonable, or would the dozens of threads with text only replies and no clear before and after photos give definitive proof that PE truly works?

Originally Posted by marinera

I think if it doesn’t work for you after you have tried hard for one year, being sceptic is totally justified. Have you, out of curiosity?

Well, I did PE when I was about 18. and I gained quite quickly (I was at 20.5cms after only two weeks, and my girth gains went up as well) But then I got overzealous and injured myself. My penis turtled and when I pulled it out I felt a sharp pain in my left dorsal nerve. My own fault really due to not warming up or down, however this did leave me with a fear to start again. So I decided to started really digging in into the PE theory, and then I noticed the complete jack of very clear unphotoshopped non-commercial before and after pictures.

I have returned to this forum after such a long time of absence because after all of this time I still feel that my penis is too small (I’m a big guy), but I also am sceptical due to the lack of near medically documented photo verifiable evidence en masse.


Current size: 19.5cm by 12.5 cm

Short term goal: 21cm by 14cm

Long term goal: 23cm by 16 cm

So after you have seen on yourself that PE is effective you want to convince yourself (and/or maybe the others) that PE is not effective.

Originally Posted by marinera

So after you have seen on yourself that PE is effective you want to convince yourself (and/or maybe the others) that PE is not effective.

a .5 inch/1cm gain is something very different then a 2inch length and 1 inch girth gain, and I think that is what we’re all aiming for, else most of the members wouldn’t spend hours doing it each week.


Current size: 19.5cm by 12.5 cm

Short term goal: 21cm by 14cm

Long term goal: 23cm by 16 cm

Ok, now I get you : you are not sceptic that PE does work, you are sceptic that you can gain 2” in lenght or 1” in girth in two weeks. Well I share your sceptimism then. Who ever made that claim?

When you start talking about reaching 9” x 6”, you have to realize the effort that will be required to attain your goals. Of course, your starting point will also play into the effort required. Also, any weight issues are factors, as well. PE does work and it is as valuable as weight resistance training or any healthful exercise for the body that fills magazines and gyms all around the world. If you are looking to exceed a 2” gain; it usually requires excessive forces and disciplined activities over years.

I believe the reason there is doubt and pessimism surrounding PE is due to the unscripted ways to go about it, and the many charlatans that take advantage of interested parties. Even on this forum if you ask 10 people how to proceed you will get 10 different answers. The penis is a small appendage and reacts to virtually any style of so-called exercise so if you squeeze it, or you stretch it or you use some form of isometrics you will posit a result, so then, how best to squeeze it, stretch it, elongate it to derive at a improved size.? If the knowledge were tantamount to getting a bigger bicep it would be imminently more elementary for the layperson to become involved.

Most sites are trying to sell you something and in truth there probably is some merit in the things they sell, but I have never spent a nickle and gained quite a bit. So, what you’re left with or what the uneducated is left with is a ball of confusion and it takes some time to figure a way forward.


Troll. Please take any posts by this member as potentially misleading and harmful.

I’m not aiming for 2 inches of length or 1 inch of girth, that’s massive gains.

realistically i’d want about a 1x1 increase. which would aim me at 8.7x6. I’ve just never seen a 1 inch girth increase


Current size: 19.5cm by 12.5 cm

Short term goal: 21cm by 14cm

Long term goal: 23cm by 16 cm

1” in girth is a lot actually. Ironaddict69, Drilla9 and few other guys posted pics with such gains, which are not common though. Of course if you believe pics are shopped it makes no sense searching for them. You can never be sure a pic is not shopped, so they hold little or no value.

I think part of the problem is not everyone wants those gains. I’m not saying that not everyone dreams about those gains. I mean really really want those gains. Willing to put in the effort to get those kind of gains. Willing to sacrifice personal life and not allow themselves to get sidetracked. Those kind of gains take some serious dedication.

This is like many things in life. Many people might dream of being rich but how many are really willing to make it every thought and every breath of their life when it is so much easier to just turn on the TV.


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

Originally Posted by marinera

1” in girth is a lot actually. Ironaddict69, Drilla9 and few other guys posted pics with such gains, which are not common though. Of course if you believe pics are shopped it makes no sense searching for them. You can never be sure a pic is not shopped, so they hold little or no value.

True, but it isn’t that hard to post a photo next to a ruler that doesn’t have a thump over the shaft. It’s those little things that makes a guy wonder


Current size: 19.5cm by 12.5 cm

Short term goal: 21cm by 14cm

Long term goal: 23cm by 16 cm

Which pics are you referring to?

Anyway I think you are focusing on a false problem. Let’s say you have 1000 people you are certain had big gains for sure. Would that means that you can get those gains to? No. The sole way to know is trying. What counts is if PE works for you and there is no other way to know than being consistent and dedicated on it for a fair amount of time.

Originally Posted by Prominence
True, but it isn’t that hard to post a photo next to a ruler that doesn’t have a thump over the shaft. It’s those little things that makes a guy wonder

First I noticed you have an old progress thread without any pictures in it. Have you attempted to take pictures to see if it is difficult or not?

From my experience it is quite difficult situating penis and ruler in one hand and camera phone in another hand. Just holding penis and ruler in one hand together almost forces you to put a digit on the shaft to keep it stable.

So far all of my pictures have been flaccid and I keep intending to take erect pictures. However, it is something that I struggle with. The logistics is frustrating and the vast majority of pictures end up being garbage quality.

Yes I could invest in a camera and a tripod but why would I do that when I know that PE works. My goal in life isn’t to prove it to others. I do my progress thread for me and maybe it will inspire others. I’m not trying to profit from it. My gains have been more of a personal high than anything else. The incentive to take fantastic pictures just hasn’t been there. 2 years from now if people don’t believe me it really won’t bother me.

When I do take erect pictures I am sure I will have some with thumb on shaft. Aside from physical logistics I would like to straighten out upward curve. Not trying to cheat but the upward curve can really vary depending on situation. Kind of like taking BP measurements versus NBP. I think that straightening it out will allow for more consistent measurement pictures. But I will find out if I am right about that when I start focusing on erect pictures.

I am at the point that I believe the requirement for someone to question picture validity or why there isn’t enough proof should be they need to take a dick pic themselves and post it online. Walk a mile and see how it isn’t easy to do.

If someone isn’t willing to do that then send on over a camera with a tripod and I will take better quality pictures. You are just going to have to wait a while to witness huge gains.


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
From scepticism to 1 year on7x5blokePenis Enlargement Basics1006-03-2006 12:58 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:15 PM.