Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Sceptical about all of this.

I am pretty sure that the Thunder’sPlace member-insanity correlation climbs with length of membership. Whether becoming/staying a member causes insanity or insanity being a prerequisite for sticking around is not for me to say. I strongly suspect that one or two of the moderators are sane.

__________________________________________________ _________________________

Every year some poor guy blows a gasket from doing all the right things in an exercise program. He gets a physical first and has a green light to work out. He starts light and with perfect form, stretches beforehand and cools down after. BAM!!! Some freaky, undetectable, congenital defect rears its uggly head. A tendon detaches, a micro- aneurysm blows in his brain; whatever. Shit happens.

We have had credible sounding reports from members of doing light PE and getting messed up. But it is very much like the “risk” of working out/exercising. Or not wearing a seat belt because you read a story of some guy that didn’t wear one getting thrown clear of his car as it went over a cliff.

The vast majority of injuries (99.9%) are due to a n00b deciding that they know more about PE than Thunder’sPlace.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

I’m Sanicus.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Originally Posted by ThunderSS

Lighten up dude before you blow a cork.

I always STFU, thats how I haven’t gotten banned yet lol. Once in a while I’ll share whats on my mind though :)


Start:7.5 BPEL X 5 MSEG

Goal: 7 MSEG

Heere We GOOooh!

Originally Posted by hariban88
I mean forever lasting side effects, do you guys really get big fully functional dicks with no abnormal drawbacks? It sounds a bit to good to be true is what I mean. Do I lose any feeling? Does it get more complicated to get an erection? Like will my dick just topple over when I reach 50? That’s the part that makes me wonder really. If you know what I mean.

As for using the search function, I have already read similar threads like mine, I just wanted to start my own because its a forum after all.

Too good to be true? No. We must work a lot to gain.


|||||Start: 14cm NBPEL|||||Now: 17,5cm NBPEL|||||Goal: 20cm NBPEL||||

But we're never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy.

Originally Posted by WrightMan
I was just as skeptical.. Hell, I think most of us here were probably skeptical when we first heard about PE. But I’m a believer now because I’ve done it and have had success way beyond my (modest) expectations.
First, be sure you get good measurements of your tool now, before you embark on any PE. Better yet, take some good documentary photos including ruler or other proof of measurement (That is something I neglected to do because I was so skeptical).
Then start slowly. There is no reason to fear jelqing.. You are in complete control. Go easy at first and prove to yourself that you aren’t doing any harm.
The penis is a lot tougher than most people give it credit for. Gradually build up to the newbie routine.

Then when you take your next measurement and you see gains for yourself, then you’ll know.

It’s good to be skeptical, but there is nothing to fear.

Good luck,

At least someone figured out how to spell “skeptical”..

Don’t believe every thing you hear from doctors (yes, I AM a doctor). We tend to offer opinions which aren’t always absolutes.

>At least someone figured out how to spell “skeptical”..<

That would be the American spelling. The British spelling is “sceptical”.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Originally Posted by MetaMorpho
There are some of us here who are trying to correct problems. I am 58 and don’t use viagra. I started going after a thicker and longer dick last fall. I experimented. Jelqing. And then out of the blue while having just penetrated my wife she said the words that made up mind. After 35 years of marriage she said I made her feel so full. I continued with the episode with more enthusiasm them I’d had in quite a time. This was the first time my wife went into multi orgasmic mode. (Not to be the last) I started here on PE full time and nefver looked back. I’ve had some ED problems in the past and I won’t lie. I occasionally lose my erection mid-fuck. But our sex life is much better and my dick is much better and I think my ED is getting better. (Time will tell even though it is the enemy) Good luck in your decision making. Hope my testimony helps you believe. I believe! :)

I’m 52 this year and suffer occasionally from ED which is difficult for my wife and I, but we talk about things and even though I’ve never spoke about PE to her, it certainly has improved my EQ and without a doubt the extra inch of length has helped too. Funny that she has never mentioned the extra size though.

To those who doubt the effectiveness of PE have only one real recourse; to begin the newbie program and stick with it for several months, otherwise they are as much use to themselves as the doctors they are quoting to the PE community. There are no words to convince the sceptic. He has made his mind up and is only looking for proof of his position.

Skeptics are a natural part of human psychology, and much like any other fear of success, helps the person to not have to try and fail/succeed. Having said that, if this sort of behaviour didn’t exist, there would be a lot more competition in all fields.

I have heard it said all my life that 80% of success is showing up, of the remaining 20%, 80% of that is hard work, and the remaining 4% is a fistfight.

I certainly see that on the soccer field, in business and relationships. Thankfully there is little of that here. The moderators manage to get ahead of the curve before things escalate.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

>Skeptics are a natural part of human psychology, and much like any other fear of success, helps the person to not have to try and fail/succeed. Having said that, if this sort of behaviour didn’t exist, there would be a lot more competition in all fields.<

That’s a weird definition of scepticism. Science starts from scepticism and it seems to do all right in describing our world.

Interestingly, one of my favourite sceptics/pop scientists, is Ben Goldacre. In his book Bad Science, where he rips through a great deal of what we are told is science by newspapers and the like he also mentions that there is evidence that penis enlargement is possible. The fucker is it’s as an aside and I can’t find his sources for that (he lists most of his sources through the book).


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

“Since this may be your only opportunity to learn about the evidence on penis enlargement, it’s worth mentioning that there is, in fact, some evidence that stretching devices can increase penis size”

http://www.badscience.net/2006/11/new-dogs-old-tricks/

I guess his source are the very same extender studies we have linked around here many times.

Commercial studies? I would doubt that. He tends to cite papers from peer reviewed journals. Could explain the reason for his coyness though, I guess.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

I will make a distinction. There are sceptics and there are those who reserve judgement.

It seems to me that sceptics fall into the “poo pooing” position taken by the status quo who, when presented with something new, will scoff and guffaw until the presenter goes away, much like asking a medical doctor whether PE works.

I am a hypnotherapist and local doctors will not refer their patients to me for stop smoking, weight loss, phobias etc. As they generally feel that what I offer doesn’t work, that it’s dangerous or whatever point they can make to justify their position, even though several of my clients have specifically asked to be referred.

And badscience.net makes good reading, though I will correct one thing you said about science by saying that science does a good job of describing the effects of what our world does via tools and measuring devices after the fact, but does little to explain what is really going on. Science does very little to help us understand what the fuck our dicks respond best to, and why some dicks grow rapidy under duress, while others resist all petitions to get bigger, so we give up science and do our own work in our bathrooms and basements in spite of the caveats from the medical profession.

If anything I would say that scientific method is near useless in predicting what will happen to any one dick setting about the lengthening process. And statistics does us little better in finding what the average dick size is and where we fit in size-wise in the greater scheme of things.

So we are pretty much alone in our quest for the holy penis, that vaunted 8x6 or whatever goal we set for ourselves, except for Thunder’s Place of course.

What would we do with out it?

And Memento, I truly like science, and it’s handmaiden technology, the scientific garden where we get to play with bright shiny toys made by scientists and engineers, it’s just that I don’t think science is good at the big questions, and my not-so-big one that grew an inch in less than one year, and now barely budges!


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

There is another good book out there titled “Denialism” that revolve kind of around the same subject. It tackles some major subjects where the masses choose to believe what isn’t true because we don’t want to believe what is true. A way simplified example from the book is modern farming with all it’s chemicals is a completely bad thing and people want organic. The book points out how many people in the world would have starved without the increased production of food through modern farming. Interesting read.


"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

Originally Posted by a-unit
I will make a distinction. There are sceptics and there are those who reserve judgement.

I think that’s an important distinction that is very commonly glossed over in our modern society; but I would call the people who reserve judgement the skeptics. The others aren’t just saying there isn’t any proof of PE, they’re denying that PE is even possible; as you say they are poo-pooing the idea, that’s more than being merely skeptical in my books.

a-unit,

I think you would be hard pressed to describe physics as ‘describing effects…after the fact’, in fact that seems a very limited view of science as a whole. Yeah, if there were large scale studies of penis enlargement techniques, they would be documenting facts as they progress but that would be done to allow models to be built to predict. Climate change science is almost entirely based on models attempting to describe the future, using historical data as the basis for the models. Prediction is the bread and butter of science. Just think of theoretical physics, where the theory often precedes the data that backs it up.

In the UK, there are doctors who refer to all sorts of alternative medicines, often with no medical evidence for their efficacy. Maybe they take into account the power of placebo and refer on that basis. So, I think your experience of not receiving referrals is probably local and my understanding was that there was evidence for the efficacy of hypnotherapy in the same way that there is evidence for the efficacy of mindfulness based cognitive therapy.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Originally Posted by nowhereman
There is another good book out there titled “Denialism” that revolve kind of around the same subject. It tackles some major subjects where the masses choose to believe what isn’t true because we don’t want to believe what is true. A way simplified example from the book is modern farming with all it’s chemicals is a completely bad thing and people want organic. The book points out how many people in the world would have starved without the increased production of food through modern farming. Interesting read.

You have to be careful though not to dismiss them entirely; with the farming example there is a body of evidence showing that many of the common pesticides we use today are having negative effects on our environment and on us. And in many cases these have a more detrimental affect on men then on women because they act as endocrine disruptors, mimicking the effect of estrogen. For example, there’s evidence to link increased pesticide exposure to decreases in the concentration of sperm in men.

Http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16804812

And another study showing men living in rural communities with high pesticide exposure having only half the sperm concentration in their semen as men in low pesticide exposure urban environments.

Http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1241421/

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:47 AM.