Routines and effects
Hi all, finally I could register! I have a small tool, up to 5 inches long x 4 girth when hard, and my goal is to reach 6’5 inches long someday. I used to think that I had to achieve the goal in less than six months, and that was causing me a lot of anxiety, always measuring again and again and having 0 gains at all.
I started jelqing in April, but didn’t do it properly (I never warm, not very focused when doing it) and went like that until June. In June I started again from scratch, warming a lot before and after, but as I was very anxious and probably I overworked, not giving rest days and jelqing as hard as I could. Then I finally changed routine and did memo’s routine for 2 weeks, 3 days in and 1 off. Now, I doesn’t feel I’ve gained anything, and I want to finally do it RIGHT.
I plan on doing the newbie routine for 3 months, no measurements at all, working 3 days on and 1 off in single sessions, with dry jelqing (I always did that) and normal stretches. My first question is: how many months should I put as time goal? I mean, it’s good to stick only to the first 3 months of newbie routine and don’t think afterwards, and stick to the routine even if I don’t see real gains?
But I have some doubts about it, they may sound strange, but here they are:
- When I jelq, the last half of the penis gets really red and dark, but sometimes I see that just under the glans it’s almost white, as if there wasn’t good blood circulation there, eve if the glans itself is red and big. Is that normal or it’s a bad sign?
- I do the dry jelq because of private issues, my girlfriend doesn’t know I’m doing PE, of course. It’s better to do 3 seconds jelq or is it better to do very hard and longer jelqs. What’s more important: rhythm or the pressure being put there? I say that because I prefer to jelq for 20 minutes but never really count how many jelqs I’m doing.
- When stretching, I feel the head turns really small because of the pressing applied. If I jelq after stretching, the head has a lot of “bumps” during a while until enough blood make it tight. Is that normal? I’m stretching OK?
- Kegels: I find it very difficult to do them! I do kegels when flaccid, so when I do the kegel, most of the times I feel nothing in the penis. It’s that normal or I am doing it wrong? I get really exhausted if I do a single set of 20 short kegels. Not to mention I can’t do even 5 long kegels. I know some people have stronger muscles than other, but is this normal? I try to do some kegels now and then during the day, but hardly continued sets, as I’m really not capable of maintaining the force there.
- What kind of underwear do you use? Can it affect the results? I get a little nervous because I use quite compressing underwear and I tend to think it’s compressing my penis thus making gains go away just after the session. But if I use loose underwear, it gets cold quickly and I feel it’s uncomfortable after a PE session. What’s your opinion on it? It may seem a little paranoid but sure a lot of newbies think about it, specially those of us who are small.
- After the sessions, I get a little paranoid on loosing warm in the area. I tend to adopt “protective” positions of the body. It’s really important to maintain the area as warm as possible during the whole day?
Well, that was my first post here. Sorry if something feels a little naive and I threw a lot of topics mixed up, but I expect to learn a lot during the next days, specially from you. And thank you very very much. Being small is difficult, but thanks to you guys I now sense I have a chance to overcome it.