Thanks Guy’s for all your wonderful input,
I do thing think my problem is psychological and physical,
Psychological -I have had on/off premature ejaculation before I used SSRI’s(4 years ago).
When I started using them , pre ejaculation was no more!It completely solved that.
Now back in April,2006 I stopped my SSRI use and my Pre ejaculation came back 10 fold easily.
( I have tried to stop numerous times before and the same thing happened=Bad case of premature ejaculation).
So that tells me it is something psychological .
I just started a Different SSRI with supposedly less SE, We will se if that help with premature ejaculation.
Physical-My penis is really sensitive!I get the in-voluntary urge to blow all the time now.
Kaan” you are a perfect candidate for this question:
1.)Before, when suffered for Premature ejaculation, did you get the in-voluntary URGE to blow frequently?
Like every 1-2 min, especially if intensity was greater(fucking faster and harder)?
2.)Now that you have cured you premature ejaculation through kegels, Do you still get the frequent in-voluntary URGES to blow the same you have always, but now you can control them?
3.)Or now do you notice you do not get those * I have to blow a load every few minutes in-voluntary URGES*anymore ?
I am sure you see where I am going with this, I am trying to see what the noticeable differences are now that you are cured of PE.
In comparison from you being cured by kegels and me by SSRI’s, I will tell you what I felt.
*****When being cured from premature ejaculation on SSRI’s, Here is what happened-I simply did not get those in-voluntary Urges to have to blow
A load, they were completely voluntary, I blew when I wanted, Never had those in-voluntary, Oh shit my penis wants to blow, but I don’t.
So you see my Big question here is, From kegels; did it cut down on those in-voluntary, frequent urges to blow, Or did that stay the same , and you simply learned to manage them better?
*****-I sure your cure was like this.
Let’s answer the questions first:
1-) I don’t remember a particular URGE about it, but just like you say, it was especially hard (practically impossible) not to blow when doing it fast and hard (which is he way I want)
2-) No, I feel comfortable. I don’t feel that urge. On the top of that, I don’t mind “not-blowing” either. I finish sex without ejaculation most of the time
3-) Yes, I’m much calmer. Not just for sex, but in general too.
And here’s the answer to your final question:
I’ve been through a change-phase recently . Within The last year or so, there has been changes in my life: exercises, PE, better diet, Taoist stuff, kegels, etc..
I’ll give the details of what I’ve done:
- Abstaining from ejaculations: this is like closing a big energy hole. very beneficial. (No more than once a week or ten days must be my average these days)
- Exercises: running, bb, etc. 3-4 times a week, 1-2 hours each session.
- good diet. We have a member here :”zaneblue”, who invented her own diet. She’s about to publish it as a book. I benefited from that diet A LOT.
- This what I’ve done( and this’s the basis of zaneblue’s diet) : I took fishoil everyday for months: about 3gr/day. It’s a great stuff, because it naturally supplies the hormones (seratonin, etc.) that are diminished inside the body- especially during stressful times/depressions. It’s definitely been very helpful to me. The key indrigient here is: omega-3.
I used about 3 gr/day. And I used supplements like ZMA, multivitamins, arginine, to support both the exercises and PE. It’s all-natural and not harming, great for health, and I could tell the difference easily: my mood became better after I begun using it. I’m not using it these days, but I must have stocked enaugh of that good stuff within the body for sure :)
- what’s written above gives a good physical support I think (without having to use medicine, I don’t like that stuff)
- I’ve done a lot of PE.
- I did keges and edging. Edging trains the body and mind to fight that “URGE” you mention. It’s one of the greatest exercises.
- I started with 5-10 minutes. And improved the time to 45 minutes- 1 hour.
-It waS NOT easy to do when I first started. But it’s “the way” to fight with the urge of ejaculating. That’s mostly a bad habit I think: both physical and emotional. But I adapted it with time.
What I wAnt to say finally is: I don’t think only kegels will be enaugh to cut that urge. But a combinaion of physical support (exercises, omega-3, supplements), kegels+ edging, and and a lot of patience will give the results.
Start: 6.9 BPEL x 4.9 (17,5 x 12,5 cm)
Now: 7.7 BPEL x 5.7 (19,5 x 14,5 cm)