Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Realistic goal or dream

Realistic goal or dream

Hi I’m Alex I’m a new guy that has not started jelqing yet I’m 7 inches in length and 5 and a half in girth. How realistic is it for me to get 8inch in length and 6inch in girth?

I have been doing keagle for about a year and its pretty strong. I was thinking of keeping to my normal keagle and doing a 100 jelqs every other day. I wanted to start light as I do worry about injury. Any help would be great!

Give yourself a year. Try Newbie Routine or maybe Linear Routine and find out which works You the best. Also, don’t stop doing kegels as they are very important in PE.

Remember that Your goal is possible, but is it really important to achieve it in 9 or 12 or 15 months? If You are hard gainer I think it can take longer than a year. After 2-3 months of consistent PE You will find by yourself what is Your realistic goal and when You can achieve it.

My advise: if You have any question search the forum. There are answer for almost every question You are thinking about. And happy gaining!

cheeky

it is absolutely realistic as a goal.
Just do not put yourself under unnecessary pressure about the time it will need.
Start slow and cautious, be consistent and never change a routine which gives you growth.

You can try and get all of this by the Newbie routine - it is ways better than it’s naming :-)


Modified forum rule #69: Your avatar must show a JUICY ass, may it be female, male, mermaid, even sheep or horses are accepted. :-)

My logbook: Richard65 - the roadbook

Originally Posted by Tidio
Give yourself a year. Try Newbie Routine or maybe Linear Routine and find out which works You the best. Also, don’t stop doing kegels as they are very important in PE.
Remember that Your goal is possible, but is it really important to achieve it in 9 or 12 or 15 months? If You are hard gainer I think it can take longer than a year. After 2-3 months of consistent PE You will find by yourself what is Your realistic goal and when You can achieve it.
My advise: if You have any question search the forum. There are answer for almost every question You are thinking about. And happy gaining!

Hi mate thanks for your reply. I’m not in a huge rush to get bigger I’m happy to play the slow healthy game rather than rush and get hurt.

That’s good for You. As I told, there is nothing like “deadline” , which You can’t miss.

Some of PE-ers do it for life, so 8x6 inches could be not the first or not the last of Your goals.

Originally Posted by Richard65
Cheeky

It is absolutely realistic as a goal.
Just do not put yourself under unnecessary pressure about the time it will need.
Start slow and cautious, be consistent and never change a routine which gives you growth.

You can try and get all of this by the Newbie routine - it is ways better than it’s naming :-)

Cool I’m looking forward to getting started. One worry tho is my EQ is very good at the moment (rock hard) and I have complete control over my PC muscle and can last aslong as I wish in bed.. I really don’t want to risk losing that?

Originally Posted by Tidio
That’s good for You. As I told, there is nothing like “deadline” , which You can’t miss.
Some of PE-ers do it for life, so 8x6 inches could be not the first or not the last of Your goals.

Do you think my goals are to big to start? Its only half inch gain in girth and a inch gain in length?

How much gains have you made and in what time frame? If you don’t mind me asking?

Your goals are very realistic. Keep a close eye on your PIs and you should maintain your EQ. Like richard said, be patient. Good luck!

Originally Posted by mizguy12
Your goals are very realistic. Keep a close eye on your PIs and you should maintain your EQ. Like richard said, be patient. Good luck!

Ok I will keep a close eye on my PIs.. What are PIs?? Lol

Physiological indicators . I am on my phone so I can’t post a link. It’s in the articles section I believe.

cheeky

your EQ should not go down. If you are doing Kegels too it even should raise.

Start worrying only if you have to sew the comforter every morning because your nightwood poke a hole in it :-)


Modified forum rule #69: Your avatar must show a JUICY ass, may it be female, male, mermaid, even sheep or horses are accepted. :-)

My logbook: Richard65 - the roadbook

Gaining 1x1/2”s is very realistic.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

I mean that doing small steps to achieve ultimate goal can make sense.

For example, You give yourself a goal of 0.5” length gain. You achieve it and have a feeling of doing very good work. You do this until You achieve Your ultimate goal, but the difference is that in the meantime You got motivated because You achieved 2-3 checkpoints before this. Maybe this have some sense of logic.

Keep on gain.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Realistic goaltombaldwinPenis Enlargement Basics706-15-2008 12:14 AM
Realistic goalhal21Penis Enlargement Basics403-30-2006 09:59 PM
Realistic 3-month Goalnin0Penis Enlargement Basics502-27-2006 08:40 PM
The 'Dream' - inside a PEer's skullBusterHymesPenis Enlargement306-06-2002 04:10 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:53 PM.