Read all threads about PC, BC and edging, lets simplify.
Ok, guys first off, let me say that I have recently lost about 50 lbs, and am working on losing another 100lbs. What they say about losing weight & getting harder erections as a result is absolutely true.
And due to those harder erections, I am now more sensitive & am coming faster than I can ever remember doing in my life.
Also, I will say I’ve been with lots of women, and my ex wife was definitely less snug than an average girl by a small but definitely noticeable difference. A difference big enough to determine how long it takes a guy to come. Now that I’m not with her, I will be dating girls that I know will be much smaller than she was down there, and thus harder to hold my nut. I could fuck her until I decided I wanted to come. She was also a very fast & easy cummer so she would get about 4 to 5 orgasms before I decided to finish.
Add to this that we just got divorced so I haven’t had sex in 3 months. I worked in a field where I had access to many women & still have access to a good handful. They are all ex strippers/ dancers. I was with my wife for 7 years and despite a few threesomes early in our relationship, she is the only woman I been with in that time.
So, I have got a triple jeopardy situation.
1.My cock is harder thus more sensitive from the weight loss
2.My cock is alot more exposed & will be getting more of it inside girls from the weight loss
3.Only woman I was with in last 7 years is alot looser than the average girl
4.I haven’t had sex in right at 3 months & it will be a few more before I do (want to lose some more weight first)
5.All the women I get with once I start are going to be strippers/ex strippers so they will be very arousing
6.I decided I need to start P.E. Again since I know all this is about to happen, thus I will be bigger & it’ll feel better
7.Some women need longer harder sex to orgasm & won’t be as easy as she was to get off
So, as a result I started reading all the lengthy threads about ejaculation control. I found some really good info, but after reading them all, I’m not sure if I am more confused, or if I have the basic idea.
Ok. Here goes. In the simplest terms I can state tell me where I got it right & where I got it wrong. Hopefully this will help any other guys who have read all those threads & will be a nice tidy simple summary for us all. You may use the number system I am using below when commenting on a statement or question. It will help with cohesion as the thread develops with answers from those in the know. It will be easy to know what answer is going with which question.
1. The BC is the tug back the penis muscle. Correct right?
2. The BC is the one you want to concentrate on for being able to clinch down to stop the ejaculate. Correct right?
3. The BC is also the one you “bounce” your penis with. Correct right?
4. The PC is the anus clinch muscle. Correct right?
1. Ok, now, I have read that some guys say they have to PC real hard to have a “dry orgasm” meaning no ejaculate, but experience the sensation, thus being able to stay hard.
2. Some guys say the opposite & that after doing the PC exercises, they come faster now than before & don’t have control over it, and they come without as much notice (it catches them off guard).
3. Other guys have said they do a BC to achieve the “dry orgasm”.
So which would it be? Talking strictly to be able to “dry orgasm” by clinching the needed muscle so that the ejaculate does not come out.
Now for edging. (1-2)
I read where one person said that when you are about to come, you do a reverse Kegel (as in push your anus outward just a little bit as though trying to force a fart out), and slow down the stroking until feeling subsides.
Others have said that when you are about to come to just stop & wait for the feeling to subside & then start up again & do this repeatedly without coming. With NO MENTION of doing the reverse Kegel.
1. So which way would be best on the edging?
2. Also, this just popped into my head, but would you say using a flesh light (the one that’s so good it’s used to train you to last longer) would be an ever better idea due to it bringing you to the point faster so that you get in more “hold it” attempts? Thus, your getting in more “practice” in the same amount of time as using your hands?
I hope this was cohesive & is easy to follow & answer.. Hopefully I got most of it right too.
Last edited by mike5150 : 01-06-2012 at .