Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Quick girth

12

Originally Posted by GerkGently
I was conservative too last night. Wife got sort of mad, we burst through the door after our date, was gonna get in the shower but the passion lead to me throwing her down & I was ROCK hard. We decided to take a shower so we could 69 (our favorite) & I put the bathmate on low pressure for 30 seconds then engorged it just to bang it against her leg & make noises like I was some huge porn star. But couldn’t maintain an erection after that even using cock rings, would get it really hard for a bit then it would be gone. Had to finish her with a vibrator & oral. Then 2 hours later I wake up with the hardest plump erection & wake her up with it (My wife is the most sexually generous partner, I can literally use her as my fuck toy whenever I want. If she hears me masturbating in the middle of the night since my dick is keeping me up, she will roll over, blow me, swallow it & go back to sleep. She’s also hot & why she’s with me I’ll never know).

So how much should you fill a BM up with your size? Should my penis be almost touching the sides? If the x20 is on the cusp of being too small will pumping in the x30 lead to the canister being just right here shortly?


Dude I’ll skip the fun scene description as I’m just too jealous, hehe :)
As for the BM, I’m FAR from touching both sides. Far from it! I take it very slow and get to 5.3” girth max, and there’s lots good room on both sides. I am rock hard in it though, so the upwards curve means I sometimes touch one side but lots of space on the other.

Originally Posted by MisterW
Dude I’ll skip the fun scene description as I’m just too jealous, hehe :)
As for the BM, I’m FAR from touching both sides. Far from it! I take it very slow and get to 5.3” girth max, and there’s lots good room on both sides. I am rock hard in it though, so the upwards curve means I sometimes touch one side but lots of space on the other.

Sounds about the same for me, think I’ll keep playing with it. Seems I’ve developed a bit of curve since I started PE. I’m shocked with how perverted I am that am in 20 years I never googled how to make my dick bigger or thought of using my pump for more than just engorging it. I could be years in by now if I only known!

Originally Posted by GerkGently

Sounds about the same for me, think I’ll keep playing with it. Seems I’ve developed a bit of curve since I started PE. I’m shocked with how perverted I am that am in 20 years I never googled how to make my dick bigger or thought of using my pump for more than just engorging it. I could be years in by now if I only known!

Tell me about it! Not that I ever had any bad experience or comments, but I’m just imagining what my sex life would have looked like with say 1” more length and .5” girth on top. Ah well. Not too late yet :)

BTW. I started to add a cock ring before and after pumping, not sure yet it’s adding result. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn’t so am checking that out.

Okay, I need help here. I haven’t touched the bathmate or any PE since Friday & my erections are still terrible. Worse, I start shooting 3-4 loads before I even orgasm. This is killing me, I wasn’t even PE’ing hard or long. BM was 5 min at most, then some massaging. Now I’m worried!

Keep calm, keep off PE and relax. From all I’ve read/seen so far, as long as you do have erections and no pain/colour issues/vein problems you’ve probably just overdone it all in all.

Originally Posted by GerkGently
Okay, I need help here. I haven’t touched the bathmate or any PE since Friday & my erections are still terrible. Worse, I start shooting 3-4 loads before I even orgasm. This is killing me, I wasn’t even PE’ing hard or long. BM was 5 min at most, then some massaging. Now I’m worried!

Just stop doin’ PE. Let your penis recover and stop worrying. What you’re describing is not indicating that you’ve done damage. You’ve gotten used to overstimulation and your penis is acting accordingly. Don’t use the Bathmate when you PE in the future and go back to it after a while. Give all PE a rest until your erections are back to normal. Then go back with manual exercises, not the Bathmate.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.

Thank you, that does make me feel better. I was able to get & maintain, but then loose & have to be re arroused last night. No morning wood though?? Want to note, we are both fairly fit, workout, we are active, not over weight, low body fat, so being normally very healthy to this has been a mind f**k to say the least.

How come pumping doesn’t seem to work for me, at all? We’ve tried using it for sex in the past, my wang just deflates after pumping. Now since bathmate it is really suffering. I never pumped long, the advertising of the pump says you can’t over pump? Very confused on this. Looks like I’m sending that thing back

Am new to PE probably 4 months now. Being doing jelqing mostly and some stretching. Just started clamping a week now. I think jelqing and clamping look promising and I still get to keep my hard rock erection. Pumping feel useless to me after a week of trying and also affect my erection negatively.

Starting NBPEL: 5.8 EG: Base 5.1, middle 4.7, head 4.5. Currently NBPEL: 6.2 EG : base 5.3, middle 5, head 4.8.

So.. Let me echo what you’ve already stated.

1) Your wife loves having sex with you, and I’ve read no complaints from her (or from you).
2) The pump negatively affects your EQ, and in one case shot what sounded like a great evening of shower sex.
3) Your EQ was magnificent before.
4) Your size is about my size, and while it’s not big, it’s damn sure not small. (Average is average for a reason, as they say.)

So decide two things:
1) Why are you doing this?
2) Why have you not considered manual exercises?

You’ve complained almost non-stop about the pump. Plus, manuals are the natural state of the penis (blood flows in/out as in an erection). The pump is sort of like hooking electrodes to your abs. Yeah, it might give you better six-pack definition, but it’s not the natural physiology of your abdomen. And if it affects your athletic ability, say it causes diaphragm flutter and frequent hiccups, along with an irregular heartbeat, you’d probably stop using it, right?

Same thing with the pump. It works, but it’s completely different than an erection. Ergo the issues so many people see with them (not debating gains here, which seem very real, just saying there are a lot of complaints about the pump v. EQ).

So it seems to me that you’re having a tough time figuring out why you’re doing this in the first place, and why you’re using something that hurts your erections and interrupts your sex life.

- Saul

Originally Posted by GerkGently
Thank you, that does make me feel better. I was able to get & maintain, but then loose & have to be re arroused last night. No morning wood though?? Want to note, we are both fairly fit, workout, we are active, not over weight, low body fat, so being normally very healthy to this has been a mind f**k to say the least.

How come pumping doesn’t seem to work for me, at all? We’ve tried using it for sex in the past, my wang just deflates after pumping. Now since bathmate it is really suffering. I never pumped long, the advertising of the pump says you can’t over pump? Very confused on this. Looks like I’m sending that thing back

The Bathmate isn’t for everyone. I had similar issues in my beginning PE days. And I never went back to it. Now, at the beginning of this year I bought a Penomet. Very similar device. It helped for a while. Never hurt unless I push the pressure too high.

My theory is that pumping period isn’t good for newbies. Usually. But I based this on my own experience so it isn’t gospel. However, I attribute this to the expandable tissues of the penis needing more conditioning. After I’d done a lot more pe I got positive results out of pumping as a rule. It is the backbone of my routine as of right now. But my experience said it took years to appreciate pumping. This certainly isn’t the case for everyone. So…

Give pumping a rest till you’re further along. Come back to it if you want. Or don’t. Gains are not hard without a pump. Don’t let it hang you up now. Let it be, then worry about it later.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.

Originally Posted by saulgoode45
So.. Let me echo what you’ve already stated.

1) Your wife loves having sex with you, and I’ve read no complaints from her (or from you).
2) The pump negatively affects your EQ, and in one case shot what sounded like a great evening of shower sex.
3) Your EQ was magnificent before.
4) Your size is about my size, and while it’s not big, it’s damn sure not small. (Average is average for a reason, as they say.)

So decide two things:
1) Why are you doing this?
2) Why have you not considered manual exercises?

You’ve complained almost non-stop about the pump. Plus, manuals are the natural state of the penis (blood flows in/out as in an erection). The pump is sort of like hooking electrodes to your abs. Yeah, it might give you better six-pack definition, but it’s not the natural physiology of your abdomen. And if it affects your athletic ability, say it causes diaphragm flutter and frequent hiccups, along with an irregular heartbeat, you’d probably stop using it, right?

Same thing with the pump. It works, but it’s completely different than an erection. Ergo the issues so many people see with them (not debating gains here, which seem very real, just saying there are a lot of complaints about the pump v. EQ).

So it seems to me that you’re having a tough time figuring out why you’re doing this in the first place, and why you’re using something that hurts your erections and interrupts your sex life.

- Saul

That’s what my wife says! I just wanted more girth, I am totally fine with length. Yes, we have an amazing sex life! She is truly a once in a lifetime girl. The best thing I’ve gotten out of this since I put the pump away stopped PE was my erections came back even harder & more sensitive. I am now basically only doing light stretching, light forms of jelq / massage, and 2 or 3 10 min clamps sessions. I started back up 2 mornings ago with massage & short clamping session. Had excellent flacid hang all day, then it sort of disappeared inside me for the afternoon & I started to worry but after the gym & a warm shower it was dangling very nicely. Yesterday morning, 2- 10 min clamp sessions, massage & I took customers golfing so I wasn’t really paying attention to my wang. But when I got home, holey hell it’s never been so hard, after incredible sex I was ready for more an hour later, I can usually bust out two but not with the erection level I had on round 2, felt like I took some drugs to get it that way. When I measured I was almost 5” girth, be it temporary or not this entire ordeal has changed my mind about what I want out of this.

I don’t care if it grows, if the exercises I am doing are just giving me overall penis health & continues to enhance the feeling I am getting, then great, I am good. No reason for me to risk my EQ any further. This started because I was getting bored of not really feeling anything after I get her off & being she takes a while I was rather desensitized when it was my turn. I clamped again this morning but it was short lived cause we were watching porn & she couldn’t resist. Gonna try 2 on 1 off & see what I get out of this.

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:09 PM.