Questions about Ulis and some other things
For a start, I would like to thank all the experts on Thunder’s place for all the information that you give out for free here. If this works for me, It will be like a dream come true.
Half a month ago I started doing Ulis. By then I had been using a penis stretcher (Andro-Penis) for a little less than 3 months and had been jelqing for 1,5 months. I have got a “pencil dick”, so it’s important for me to gain girth, although I also want more length.
When I started doing Ulis i made sure to do exactly as the guru himself advises:
- 3 days on, 1 day off.
- twice a day
- start with at least 200 jelqs (=10 min)
- then Ulis: 10 set x 5 reps x 1 sec
Actually I start with 10-25 min jelqing.
Now I have some questions:
1. Is it really recommended to do two sessions/day, or should I do one longer instead?
2. Should I increase the number of Ulis (after a while), and/or hold them for longer than 1 sec?
3. Should I increase the number of jelqs before the Ulis (after a while)?
4. Or should i do 10 min jelqing, then Ulis, and then continue jelqing?
I don’t do any stretching besides using my penis stretcher, but I would really like to throw it away and start doing only manual exercises. Is it likely for someone to get good gains in both length and girth without any devices (like weights and “Uli things”)?
My “dream size” is pretty far from my current measurements, so my goal is just to gain as much as possible. Girth is more important than length. I would really like some advices on good exercises.
My erection angle is 10.30 and my LOT is 8.00. The thickes part of my penis is at the base, but I would like the girth to be the same all the way along my shaft. The size of my glans is pretty normal compared to the rest of my penis, but I would like it to be BIG.
I apologizse for my bad english. I have no problem understanding english though.
Thanks is advance!