Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Questions About Reverse Kegels

Questions About Reverse Kegels

Alright, so I just started doing those in an attempt to make my hard flaccid go away. I do have a few questions about them.

1. Is it normal for your abs to flex? Because when I tense my butt hole (where I try to force out a fart) and try to tense the muscle that supposedly pushes your dick out, I feel my abs tense.

2. How many reps should I do as a beginner?

Also should I be relaxing my transverse abdominis? Meaning letting my belly pop out.

Also, is it normal that you get the feeling that piss is going to leak out?

Please reply.

Yes your abs should slightly flex. You should pee befote you do them. Do about 3 times as many reverse kegels as you do kegels to prevent premature ejaculation.


7-20-16: BP: 7.62 NBP 6.75 x 5.75

11-15-16: BP: 8.12 NBP 7.19 x 5.75

Your abs are supposed to flex, yes. I am not sure if it is even possible to do them without flexing, since the resistance it takes for your diaphragm to push out your stomach is less than that to do a reverse kegel. And yes, definitely normal to feel like you need to piss.


If you have a thought in ANY way similar to "I'm not good enough," take that shit, throw it out the window, roll over it a few times, and light it on fire.

Originally Posted by Rahman810
Yes your abs should slightly flex. You should pee befote you do them. Do about 3 times as many reverse kegels as you do kegels to prevent premature ejaculation.

Alright. Peeing before doing them really helps me to get that mind to muscle connection. Or do you pee before doing them for another reason?

Originally Posted by Fornestruct
Your abs are supposed to flex, yes. I am not sure if it is even possible to do them without flexing, since the resistance it takes for your diaphragm to push out your stomach is less than that to do a reverse kegel. And yes, definitely normal to feel like you need to piss.

Alright, thanks. Am I supposed to hold my breath? Because I really can’t manage to do reverse kegels without holding my breath.

Dont hold your breath.


7-20-16: BP: 7.62 NBP 6.75 x 5.75

11-15-16: BP: 8.12 NBP 7.19 x 5.75

Originally Posted by Rahman810
Dont hold your breath.

Why not?

Originally Posted by RichPianaRatio
Why not?

Because you don’t gave to. You are over thinking this.

Originally Posted by Rahman810
Because you don’t gave to. You are over thinking this.

Because I can’t do it without holding my breath. Does it really have any negative effect?

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Curing My Premature Ejaculation With Reverse KegelsRahman810Men's Sexual Health3110-05-2016 02:29 AM
Reverse Kegels fixed my EDC-FlightInjuries and Treatments504-19-2016 02:19 PM
Kegel and Reverse KegelsJucePenis Enlargement Basics412-21-2013 11:23 AM
First post : Kegels QuestionsblackhatterPenis Enlargement Basics206-23-2008 08:30 PM
Reverse kegels / becoming multi orgasmicsprucePenis Enlargement Basics1201-11-2007 12:47 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:45 AM.