Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Question regarding penis bridge

Question regarding penis bridge

Hey guys! I recently posted a thread about the skin bridge I have. I did a bit of research about skin bridges and searched for some urologists in my area. I managed to get in touch with a urologist and after our talk, I’m uncertain as to whether to get the skin bridge removed or leave it as it is.
Is it possible for a skin bridge to disappear naturally? Is it possible for it to become severed from the head of the penis by simple rubbing of oil or saliva (I read about these 2 options in Google, but both seem somewhat unrealistic/unnatural)?
Here’s a “pic” of my skin bridge
The skin bridge does hurt a bit during erection. I have not had sex yet, so I don’t know how much pain the bridge would cause me.

Thanks! Any help would be appreciated.

I would follow up and ask that urologist those questions.

Link doesn’t work.

Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
The PE Survey results!remekPenis Enlargement16105-19-2017 12:29 PM
Curved Penis QuestionkowalPenis Enlargement Basics501-14-2009 04:55 AM
Question about those fake penis pillsWantingmore01Penis Enlargement Basics1209-17-2008 09:11 AM
A question about stretched flaccid penismike2002Penis Enlargement401-03-2003 02:38 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:58 PM.