Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Question Regarding EQ

Question Regarding EQ

So I’ve only been doing the beginner routine for 3 days now but I’ve noticed my EQ and overall sex drive has decreased. The first time I did the routine my penis felt slightly sore (no sharp pains) as I jelqed and after I finished, I noticed I couldn’t get a complete hard on. Then after taking the day off I jelqed again and while I was able to edge and get maybe 90% of a full erection, I’m getting really worried that I may get ED.

My question is, are these “symptoms” (loss of horny-ness and EQ) normal the first few times you jelq because I read that jelqing and doing kegels are supposed to increase your EQ. Also should I do 2 days on and 1 day off instead of 1 day on and 1 day off (and possibly 5 days on and 2 days off as recommended in the JP90 routine)?

P.S. I’ve read through many threads including all of the ones in the “START HERE” section but none have given me the exact answer I’m looking for so sorry if I’m breaking any rules!

What is your routine? If you are starting out with the regular newbie routine, it may be too much for you. Start off with the linear newbie routine to get yourself used to P.E..


Started: 6 BPEL 4.75 MSEG

Now: 7.25 BPEL 5.3 MSEG

Originally Posted by onthatnewnew
What is your routine? If you are starting out with the regular newbie routine, it may be too much for you. Start off with the linear newbie routine to get yourself used to P.E..

Just the basic routine:

5 minutes hot wrap
5 minutes manual stretch (ten 30-second stretches)
10 minutes of jelq (two hundred 3-second strokes)
5 minutes hot wrap
50 kegels of five second holds each
Schedule:2 days ON / 1 day REST.

I guess I’ll have to take it easy then ):

I started with the linear newbie routine as well. Take this as a good thing. You may be one of the lucky guys who gain by doing less rather than more. Start with this routine NEW newbie + advanced routine and build it up slowly until you find your optimal gaining point. Good luck.

Originally Posted by onthatnewnew
I started with the linear newbie routine as well. Take this as a good thing. You may be one of the lucky guys who gain by doing less rather than more. Start with this routine NEW newbie + advanced routine and build it up slowly until you find your optimal gaining point. Good luck.

Thanks, yeah I saw this but didn’t want to do it because I want to get an inch already (haha). So, really fast, is your penis supposed to be slightly sore after a workout and your sex drive to decrease or is that only a “first couple weeks” sort-of thing P:

You should be sore after a workout, but if anything the effect on sex drive should be an increase. A decrease in sex drive is possibly the result of overtraining.


Started: 6 BPEL 4.75 MSEG

Now: 7.25 BPEL 5.3 MSEG

If you are sore after a workout you are doing to much for your penis to handle, tone it back a bit and maybe switch to one day on two days off, also you can try the C grip for jelqing rather than the OK grip, Tom Hubbard has a description of it on his site.


A well tailored suit is to women what lingerie is to men.

A well PE'd Penis gives girls the "Wow Eyes"

I :surf: therefore I am

Originally Posted by Behemoth
If you are sore after a workout you are doing to much for your penis to handle, tone it back a bit and maybe switch to one day on two days off, also you can try the C grip for jelqing rather than the OK grip, Tom Hubbard has a description of it on his site.

Thanks, I’ll have to look into that. Guess I won’t be getting those noob gains all that quickly but I’d rather have a functioning penis than a broken one haha.

Actually, I’m having difficulty picturing what the C-grip would look like in action, are there any videos of this?

There is a good description on Tom’s site. :)


A well tailored suit is to women what lingerie is to men.

A well PE'd Penis gives girls the "Wow Eyes"

I :surf: therefore I am

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group projectremekPenis Enlargement32706-02-2017 01:29 AM
The PE Survey results!remekPenis Enlargement16105-19-2017 12:29 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:57 AM.