Question from a newbie, am I training too rigorous
Hello, well I just decided to start PEing on a regular basis the wednesday before last, so I am in my second week rite now. I have read many manuals and different opinions and things like that on routines, and I decided to start my routine like this, all of this is in the shower with hot water by the way:
1. Warmup- I let the hot water soak my dick for a while while the water is running
2. Then I stretch it clockwise and counter clockwise for about 15 seconds each. At half erect length
3. Then I stretch my dick in every direction up, down, left, right and straight ahead for about 15 seconds each direction. I do this 2 times, at half erect length
4. Then I dry jelq under the hot shower water 150 times fully erect
5. Then I wet jelq under the hot shower water with soap 150 times fully erect
6. And finally I repeat steps 2,3 this time I may be a little more erect tho and do a few jelqs to get some blood back in the head of the penis at the end
I do this routine TWICE a day, once in the morning or afternoon, and once before bed time. I did this for 5 days straight and took 2 days off.
Now I have been PEing a little bit in the past, I would just jelq every now and then before I masturbated, but probably everytime I masturbated, and I never saw results.
Does anybody think I am being to rigorous for starting a daily routine? My penis does feel a bit tired and sore afterwards, but it is not unbearable or anything, any suggestions would be great.
Also, I only masturbate or try and have sex 2 times a week; on my 2 off days in a row, is that not good? I am trying to cut down on wackin off totally(is that better?) and just getting my nut off by fucking every week. Because I feel like my dick doesnt get any work done when I cum and contracts.