Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Question for people that clamp?

Question for people that clamp?

Do you do a full jelqing session before you clamp, or are there days were you just clamp without jelqing?

My 2 cents

I clamp after hanging, or whenever I feel like it, and I jelq just enough to get wood before clamping

But I always warm up first…….

Good Luck

Interesting, I’ve been doing PE for a little over 2 months. I started out at 7 1/2, by 5.75 in girth. I gained a half inch in length over the 2 months of serious stretching and jelqing, but i never gained girth. I have been clamping for 2 weeks now and i am at 6 inchs in girth, is it cemented? Not sure yet but i love clamping, it’s amazing imo.

I jelq in between sets of clamping or when I’m taking a shower. I personaly find that the tissue in my penis only feels pliable enough to be changed by jelqing under intense heat or after clamping.

I’ve tried to make jelqing a habit while taking a shower I jelq with one hand while I wash myself or brush my teeth with the other.


Starting: (2/1/06) (nbpel=7.8) (bpel=8.15) (eg=5 3/16)

06/29/07: (nbpel=8 1/2) (bpel=9) (mid eg=6) (base eg 6.25)

Comparison Pictures, 8in to 9in= My Comparison Pic thread.

Originally Posted by ThePapSmearster
I jelq in between sets of clamping or when I’m taking a shower. I personaly find that the tissue in my penis only feels pliable enough to be changed by jelqing under intense heat or after clamping.

I’ve tried to make jelqing a habit while taking a shower I jelq with one hand while I wash myself or brush my teeth with the other.

I like that jelqing between clamp sets, how many min’s are your sets and how much time do you between.

Warmup. Then I like doing my light stretching followed by a 7-8 min clamping session (Or two 5 min sessions) then jelq. I feel the longer the routine goes, the harder it is to hold your erection, thus harder to clamp. I can always stop jelqing if my erection subsides but I find it harder to keep the clamp after I jelq…maybe I’m jelqing too much then?

HugeWang 69,
Here is my routine. I have respectable gains from this workout.

5-Minutes of warm wrap (heating pad)
5-minutes of stretching, jelqing (wet of dry)
1 or 2 weight hanging sets (5 pounds for 10 minutes)
3 or 4 10 minute sets of clamping using 1 to 4 clamps with a cotton cloth wrap (includes kegels, with shaft and head squeezes, and slight bending)
Edging 3 or 4 times when in the mood
Repeat warm wrap between all sets of exercises
Apply healing ointment after final warm wrap (polysporin or similar).
M,T = On
W = Off
TH,F = On
Sat = Maintenance (light workout)
Sun = Rest

Best wishes,


Commitment, Dedication And A Positive Attitude (measure gains on rest days) My Motto: "fill her up!".

2007-05-13 BPEL=7.250 EG=5.500 FL=5.500 FG=4.000 EW=1.751 EV=17.452

2008-03-01 BPEL=8.250 EG=6.250 FL=7.875 FG=5.500 EW=1.989 EV=25.645

PEing for a bit over 2 weeks.having GREAT success with something I saw on another site:

“Clamp it and forget it”

It’s an alternative to very high pressure clamping.

Think “light clamp” until you get to your EG, then simply relax a bit with TV, occasionally edging/tightening for a couple of minutes and back down.

Results = more fresh blood for a longer time with this clamping-light.

Those into bbing pwrlfting are familiar with feeder workouts.

It is the same theory

Originally Posted by newguy01
Those into bbing pwrlfting are familiar with feeder workouts.

It is the same theory


Check the Forum Guidelines please newguy01..


"Drilla Knows Ass" - Para-Goomba

Starter Pics/Clamping Pics

Originally Posted by drilla9
Check the Forum Guidelines please newguy01..

What is the issue exactly??

Is it that I used abbreviations in the same way that PE is used an abbreviation?

Well as this is a PE forum so most here will know what PE denotes but it helps to keep things clear especially for those where English is not their first language. No need to panic.


"Drilla Knows Ass" - Para-Goomba

Starter Pics/Clamping Pics

Originally Posted by JEW_777
HugeWang 69,
Here is my routine. I have respectable gains from this workout.

5-Minutes of warm wrap (heating pad)
5-minutes of stretching, jelqing (wet of dry)
1 or 2 weight hanging sets (5 pounds for 10 minutes)
3 or 4 10 minute sets of clamping using 1 to 4 clamps with a cotton cloth wrap (includes kegels, with shaft and head squeezes, and slight bending)
Edging 3 or 4 times when in the mood
Repeat warm wrap between all sets of exercises
Apply healing ointment after final warm wrap (polysporin or similar).
M,T = On
W = Off
TH,F = On
Sat = Maintenance (light workout)
Sun = Rest

Best wishes,

I like your routine but one thing i will never do is hang to dangerous imo to ever take a chance.

Originally Posted by newguy01

Those into bbing pwrlfting are familiar with feeder workouts.

So since it is already here, care to tell us what bbing is?

Bodybuilding

Powerlifting

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
The PE Survey results!remekPenis Enlargement16105-19-2017 12:29 PM
Clamp questionNaughtybyPenis Enlargement Basics1005-18-2005 07:43 PM
Clamp question not sure where this fitsKittyCatPenis Enlargement1211-07-2004 02:45 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:19 AM.