Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Question about Gains.

12

Question about Gains.

I was sifting through some info about gains and something came up which got me curious - Do you have to do PE Exercises for the rest of your life in order to avoid Loss? If that’s so, that sucks.

Cheers.

Ahh and you want your dick to maintain the gains by it self? Well you don’t need to PE hard core, you just need to have a little maintenance routine.


Started: 15.5cm x 12cm, Now: 19.5cm x 13.3cm, Goal: 21cm x 15cm

I'm going to reach my goal, and there is no one who can stop me! Yes, I'm a persistent bastard :D

My Pictures! I am back baby, and I will hang out with my wang out!

100 jelqs a day for a year should keep circulation levels up.

Or do a hardcore routine 1 month a year.


Current Stats: 6.9BPEL/6.4NBPEL 5.5MEG.

Current Goal: 7BPEL/6.5NBPEL 5.75MEG.

Originally Posted by Luka89
Ahh and you want your dick to maintain the gains by it self? Well you don’t need to PE hard core, you just need to have a little maintenance routine.

What kind of routine did you have in mind and what’s your definition of “little”? Heh. I was reading (can’t remember where) that you don’t have to keep PEing as long as you have frequent erections, but who knows.

Originally Posted by Rayne
What kind of routine did you have in mind and what’s your definition of “little”? Heh. I was reading (can’t remember where) that you don’t have to keep PEing as long as you have frequent erections, but who knows.

Hmm, in my opinion the best routine for steady cementing gains is the newbie routine. You just need to do it a few times in a week two, max tree and I think it’s enough.
You can just put on one type of stretching, for 10 minutes and jelqing 100 - 200 strokes. Wait a bit, to see more re-plays.


Started: 15.5cm x 12cm, Now: 19.5cm x 13.3cm, Goal: 21cm x 15cm

I'm going to reach my goal, and there is no one who can stop me! Yes, I'm a persistent bastard :D

My Pictures! I am back baby, and I will hang out with my wang out!

There was a post on another forum somewhere that said you don’t have to do them for the rest of your life. All you have to do is go through a tapering ‘cementing’ period of exercises. According to the site, you just taper off the routine you’ve been doing until you are doing pretty much the newbie routine, then do that for a few months, and you should have permanent gains.

That’s what it said, whether it’s true or not, I don’t know. Hope this helps. A vet should probably confirm this for us.

Originally Posted by MisterWhiskers
100 jelqs a day for a year should keep circulation levels up.

Or do a hardcore routine 1 month a year.


Could you explain that a little better??
If you exercise 1 day each year you’ll keep your gains?!
Or is it..
If you exercise 100jelqs a day for a year, then, after that, you’ll never have to worry about PE anymore?!

Does anyone have maintained there gains for a while now?? How have you worked/not worked on that??

Anyhow - this is my first post!

I’ve been wondering this too. It sounds like some people on the forum have lost their gains from stopping PE. I don’t know if this is just because they didn’t cement correctly, or that they have to follow up. Can someone confirm these theories?

Originally Posted by MidnightSun
There was a post on another forum somewhere that said you don’t have to do them for the rest of your life. All you have to do is go through a tapering ‘cementing’ period of exercises. According to the site, you just taper off the routine you’ve been doing until you are doing pretty much the newbie routine, then do that for a few months, and you should have permanent gains.
That’s what it said, whether it’s true or not, I don’t know. Hope this helps. A vet should probably confirm this for us.

If someone could confirm what MidnightSun said, that would be appreciated. It does sound about right, but that’s just me.

I found the Article. It’s by Big-Al [from another site, I’m sure you’ve heard of him]. I don’t know if I’m going to get sued for this, but I’m pretty sure this site is affiliated with him somehow.. Anyways, this post is on his free forum section of his forum anyways. Here it is:

Maintaining Your Gains

Once you have reached your size goals, you will need to go through a period of training known as “cementing” to “cement” your gains in place. Essentially, you taper off on the volume (not intensity) of your routine over the course of 4-8 weeks, depending on how long you’ve been training. Once you reach the point to where you’re no longer doing PE exercises, regular stamina exercises 2-3 times a week and getting full erections on a daily basis will maintain your gains.

* * * * *

Hope this is true.

It would be very good..
But doing some kind of short-daily routine like push-ups and abs, doesn’t sound that bad..

What are these stamina exercises?

Yeah!! I’ve heard of Big-Al and I’m a new-comer, I guess most people probably heard of him.

Yeah, he’s a definite Vet when it comes to PE. He’s been around for a while helping guys in need. He was one of the originals to spread around these routines. [I think]

All,

Recommend using the advanced search option to find the following thread, “My Loss of Gains is Nearly Complete” by wadzilla.

I think the best option is a maintenance routine, once you achieve your goals. “Cementing” gains may not work for some. I would hate to work for years like wadzilla and lose all of it.

Happy gains,


4Foreskin ;)

Yeah, I saw that before. I didn’t like what I read. It made me a little sad. I really hope that doesn’t happen to me. I don’t plan on stopping this routine anytime soon, and will more than likely make it a part of my daily morning routine for a large portion of my life. I don’t think I’ll need to worry about losing them if I do this. Hopefully :(

Originally Posted by MidnightSun
Yeah, I saw that before. I didn’t like what I read. It made me a little sad. I really hope that doesn’t happen to me. I don’t plan on stopping this routine anytime soon, and will more than likely make it a part of my daily morning routine for a large portion of my life. I don’t think I’ll need to worry about losing them if I do this. Hopefully :(

It’s wierd because I gained about 0.5 inch in length like 4 years ago and haven’t done any PE since then and I still have all that I have gained.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Newbie question on gainsfedsthemanPenis Enlargement Basics605-14-2007 03:31 PM
Potential Newbie Gains QuestionwestindezPenis Enlargement Basics305-07-2007 03:48 AM
Question about gains from hanging?zulu5oscarPenis Hangers701-08-2004 05:52 AM
More Gains but I Still Have a QuestionthemanPenis Enlargement109-14-2002 10:35 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:30 PM.