Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Can I PE If I have ED?

Originally Posted by dudedude1
Ye well thats what I have for now.

You want real sex not masterbation. Masterbation can be a self fulfilling prophecy of having no sex. Make a committment to your self to not masterbate and do what you have to do to get your dick wet.

When I started PE 2.5 years ago I had some issues with ED. I have done jelqing, Kegels and hanging. My ED has subsided considerably. Do not rush things, and follow the newbie routine. Be patient and things will improve.


Stats:

08-12-2014 BPEL 8.875, EGMS 6.6, EGB 7.25, EW 2.101, EV 30.331, FL 6.75, FG 5.6, Glans Girth 6.5p

I have endured sever ED (diabetic) for over 20 years. The only way I can achieve an erection is by pumping and constriction or an injection. However, I save these erections for my wife, Yet I have gained 1 inch in girth and one inch in length despite my “handy cap.” It would be best to follow the advice above to reverse your ED, but, yes you can gain with PE if you have ED.


Start 11/09 BPEL: 5.5", EG: 4.4"

Current. BPEL: 6:4", EG: 5.5"

Originally Posted by marinera
You know, this topic has been spoken out several times and no one has ever given objective backup for such a belief. Yourbrainonporn is just religion despaced for science, FYI.

You’re right in the sense that there is no direct link, it is correlative. Possibly the men who become attached to porn are the ones who have a propensity to suffer from ED. Maybe there is a third causative factor for both. I will reserve my opinion on this. However, ‘porn induced ED’ is a legitimate diagnoses. Unfortunately a lot like PE there is little to back it up this point except anecdotal evidence, faith and sparse medical (and non-medical) opinion.

There two problem with it being ‘a legit diagnoses’ DozeKnow. The first problem is that even ‘porn induced ED’ doesn’t make any sense: define porn scientifically please. Is porn penetrative sex? Or any kind of sex? Naked bodies are porn or not? A woman in bikini would be classified as ‘porn’ not many years ago - and probably still considered such in some countries. Searching about porn induced porn is like searching for sin induced porn. Sure you’ll find people believing that there is such a thing, but that doesn’t means that thing exists.

The second problem is that there are recent ED studies, which showed that porn has no significative correlation with ED, unlikely body fat, smoking or drinking, being phisically active or not, taking meds .What really was surprising to find is that a lot of young men have ED issues, way more than speculated before. But there weren’t many ED studies on young subjects in the past, so nothing to compare with.

Porn is everything gets You sexual aroused. It may be videos of penetrative sex for a group, pics of naked bodies for others. It depends how addicted You’re to it. Just like mechanism of drugs, the more You watch the more and more intense stimulation You need.

I think porn can cause ED if abused or if it’s the only way You get horny.


Last edited by Drako93 : 03-16-2015 at .

Originally Posted by Drako93

Porn is everything gets You sexual aroused….

Wow. A hot chick is porn then. And so my dreams. Is that what they are meaning with ‘Porn induced ED’? If I look too many hot women, after a while I don’t notice them at all. The same if I just had sex. So having many women around or having sex cause ED. Furthermore, having sex or dating many hot women is porn.

Do can PE if you learn to enjoy it.

You may have a high sex drive.. Don’t waste that on yourself, save that for the thirsty ;)

You know what I meant. By the way, it’s the stimulations through something hasn’t material consistency.

But this is off topic.

Originally Posted by Drako93
You know what I meant. By the way, it’s the stimulations through something hasn’t material consistency.
But this is off topic.

Right wacking to porn will reduce your impetus for the real thing.

Some years ago, I was having a hard time falling asleep. My wife was staying and caring for her mother since she was dieing of cancer. I got out of bed went down stairs and turned on the television. I was sifting through channels trying to find something of interest. I came across documentary on the effect of porn and erectile dysfunction. This documentary presented a vast amount of studies from scientists, universities and clinic all around the world and to my surprise, not only does porn addiction affect the males brain concerning the act of intercourse with a partner, but it also has the same effect on women who have porn addiction. For both women and men, they both have visual simulations that cause the brain to react. For women, they look at the physique of the actor to include the size of their penis, and the vigor, liveliness and stamina the actor has towards the partner. The rhythmatic actions of the male knowing when and how to give oral, then having the act of sex and giving the attention of returning to giving the partner oral to orgasm. Men also look at the male the same way as the women do and they too notice the vigor, liveliness and stamina of the male actor. Men also notice the way women actors react to the male actor’s actions and how the women and men are very pleased when the act of sex is completed. The actors penis plays a big role in what men and women think they need to please and get pleased, but women mostly look at how actor actions to give the special attention that the seems to enjoy. It is the staged effect.

I was also surprised that the male porn actor have erection problems as well do to anxiety. Male actors get financially compensated for getting an erection to preform and complete a scene. A lot of issues are going on during the shooting of a scene. There are a lot of people on the movie set to include director, multiple camera men, investors, stopping a scene to start over again, all plays in the mind of the male actor. Women actors do not have that problem since all they have to do is fake an orgasm.

Most of the porn actresses that were interviewed say they see it as a job and a job only and have very very rarely had an orgasm during a scene, and that they have better and more enjoyable sex with either their husbands or there guy partners or girl partners.

The conclusion of the documentary was that porn does not have an effect on the sexual function of the male or female. Porn affects the brain and how it absorbs porn and the expectations of what one should do to preform and to stimulate both partner and themselves. The brain affects the sexual function, and in men, that means the erection. There was also mention of many porn addiction rehab centers through out the world.

I searched for the documentary on the internet but was not able to find it. I found somethings, but not what I was looking for.

………………………………………….. ………………………………………….. ………………………………………….. ………………………………………….. ………………………………………….. ………………………………………..

http://yourbrainonporn.com/erectile…nction-question

http://yourbrainonporn.com/pornogra…n-your-sex-life

http://www.aarp.org/relationships/l…n-sex-life.html

I found this to be a very interesting article:
http://www.menshealth.com/sex-women…e?fullpage=true

http://www.everydayhealth.com/news/…-habit-may-why/

http://better-erection.com/pornogra…le-dysfunction/

http://www.askmen.com/dating/love_t…add-effect.html

Originally Posted by marinera
There two problem with it being ‘a legit diagnoses’ DozeKnow. The first problem is that even ‘porn induced ED’ doesn’t make any sense: define porn scientifically please. Is porn penetrative sex? Or any kind of sex? Naked bodies are porn or not? A woman in bikini would be classified as ‘porn’ not many years ago - and probably still considered such in some countries. Searching about porn induced porn is like searching for sin induced porn. Sure you’ll find people believing that there is such a thing, but that doesn’t means that thing exists.

The second problem is that there are recent ED studies, which showed that porn has no significative correlation with ED, unlikely body fat, smoking or drinking, being phisically active or not, taking meds .What really was surprising to find is that a lot of young men have ED issues, way more than speculated before. But there weren’t many ED studies on young subjects in the past, so nothing to compare with.

I would go by the assumed colloquial definition we WEIRD’ers* would use.. Although this is a multicultural board so maybe that was presumptuous on my part. Anyway, sexualized acts for the courtesy of the viewer, whether or not they involve one or thirty people, penetration or no. Obviously there are shades and I can’t draw a severe line here, hey, I even think ‘porn’ varies on the person.. It has to be something you watch, not on a personal level, it cannot be imagined. The whole point is it is third-party sexual entertainment.

I understand your point. My opinion would be to say it can cause effects which could derail PE (and life/career/relationships) the same as anything else which acts on the dopaminergic pathways and has been better studied. The second reason I would tend to believe the correlation is strong, regardless of indecisive science on the topic, is that is acts upon a second pathway other addictive ‘drugs’ don’t act on. Namely, the androgenic pathways. Now, you’re playing with something highly addictive (more so than sex) which screws with your androgens. Not a good combo.

Just to elaborate on the above, I will use the example of Dextroamphetamine. We know it is addictive because it acts upon dopamine and causes feelings of want etc by inhibiting its clearance and stimulating its release in a cascading fashion, much similar to pornography. Next, it also acts upon serotonic, which is the/one of the primary neurotransmitters of the enteric (digestive) system. This transmitter relates satiety. Now, what we know is that addicts don’t eat so much and tend to lose weight. The drug has been prescribed to lose weight. We also know that if as someone ages, their sex drive dwindles and levels of certain androgenic hormones go down. Other ones increase. Lets call them, as two groups, T (sex drive) and AS (less sex drive). We know that having a child, especially a male child, lowers T and raises AS. We know that older people have more AS and less T. We also know that when you raise one, the other tends to drop. Now, when you bat off 3-22 times a day, what do you think happens? You can say that would happen with or without porn, but I would be disinclined to believe someone could masturbate a dozen times a day without the aid of the Coolidge effect.

There are recent obesity studies that show it has no link to disease. Like I said, the research is inconclusive.

In summary I would say this:
-We can safely work under the assumption porn is addictive, although small amounts may be fine.
-We can safely reason that pornography use would have effects on androgenic hormones, given that the same holds use of any addictive behavior and its associated pathways of activity (reduced sensitivity and release rates and loads)
-We can therefore safely reason excess porn use would mess with your sex drive and may cause ED.

*On that note, masturbation is only normal in Western countries. In poorer regions they don’t even understand the concept. Coincidentally we have the highest rates of Viagra usage. Link??
Joking about that second part.

Thanks for sharing your superstitions DozeKnow.

Do you actually have a different interpretation based on science, or are you just basing your opinion off of the fact that there is no clear evidence either way? My grandma always told me, better safe than sorry. If that makes me superstitious then fine, but I know which side of the line I’d prefer to be on if this highly addictive drug turns out to have adverse effects on its pathways the same way others have.


Please don't call over training on me- I owe him a lifetime of rest days.

Exactly my point. You believe to what your grandma told you, instead than objective data and critic sense.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:28 AM.