Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Pubic Hair

I just shaved the whole pubic area for the hell of it. It makes my dick look smaller, because it now looks like the penis emerges from where it connects to the scrotum (and I have some substantial turkey-neck), whereas when I only shave the shaft it’s clear where it emerges from the body.


Please :donatecar to Thunder's Place to keep it running.

Originally Posted by heineken
How long did this take to pluck?

I tried self waxing about 1 month ago but it took me too long and was just a pain in the sack to do. However even now the hair up top is only about 1/2 inch, still nice and neat. I think plucking the sack and shaft might be the way to go if it doesn’t ake too long as my hair seems to grow back very slowly.

Well I’ve smoothed out the whole package within 4 days, if you want something done well, do it yourself - so it’s no that big a deal really.


"Drilla Knows Ass" - Para-Goomba

Starter Pics/Clamping Pics

Originally Posted by drilla9
Well I’ve smoothed out the whole package within 4 days, if you want something done well, do it yourself - so it’s no that big a deal really.

Does it hurt? I would imagine it would hurt like hell.

How long does it last for? I’m intrigued.

I just went nuts (pun intended) and shaved everything, front and back and I have to say I’m pleased with the feeling except for above my penis- feels too stubbly and looks less attractive than leaving a little.

Originally Posted by stubby
Does it hurt? I would imagine it would hurt like hell.

How long does it last for? I’m intrigued.

I just went nuts (pun intended) and shaved everything, front and back and I have to say I’m pleased with the feeling except for above my penis- feels too stubbly and looks less attractive than leaving a little.

Perhaps you should put an ‘L’ in your name from now on stubby haha. Well I plucked mine last week and it’s still smooth as silk, like other guys have said when hairs do come through they’re thinner and weaker so easier to remove. I leave above the penis to grow into a well groomed carpet.

Oh, and it doesn’t hurt half as much as you’d think. Unless you pinch your sack with the tweezers…YEAOOOOOWZAA!!! Like anything it’s much of a muchness after 100 or so hairs, give it a try!


"Drilla Knows Ass" - Para-Goomba

Starter Pics/Clamping Pics

I’m quite hairy, so I trim from the belly button down and shave my balls and cock. I had to do it simply because of jelqing, previously I’d jelq and my ballsack would be pulled whilst jelqing (simply because of how hairy I am). After shaving, jelqing was far better. The wife sort of looked at me weird at first but I simply stated ‘you shave yours’ and now she likes it. After a few weeks you will grow to love it and also master the art of shaving the old wanger.

I wax just the base and trim the rest (I don’t want anybody looking down there and making comments about “split ends”). The waxing hurt like hell the first time, but you get used to it after a while, or develop better technique. After a long while, the follicles get the idea that they’re not wanted and start to shrivel; the hair grows in finer and finer and (supposedly) stop growing in. The waxing does not have to be done that often, maybe ever week or two when I first started, every three or four weeks now (depending on the time of year).

I once asked some kind lesbians who run a laser hair-zapper shop in the neighborhood about zapping the hair. They said that they’ve done that for some customers, but the process is very slow and expensive, and has to be redone from time to time; it’s not as permanent or sure as sticking a fine wire into each follicle and electrocuting it.

As for the combo of laser + penis, well, the laser beam is no bigger than a thin wire. We’re not talking about a death ray. It wouldn’t be much worse than sticking pins into the thing.

Needless to say, I didn’t go for the laser.

Originally Posted by drilla9
Well taking in RoomToGrow, Mr Nine and Vincent advice I’ve now plucked all the hairs from my shaft and sack, and believe me when I say it feels AMAZING! The girlfriend said it felt fantstic inside too.

So my tweezers are my new best friend, thanks guys, a great example of this forum’s usefullness.

:thumbs:


Amen! Just finished a marathon twwezing event this weekend. Man, does it feel SWEET!!! I let it go too long this time. :o


-rtg

Hi I’m new at this and I really don’t have a clue on what to do. Can anyone recommend what should you start off with

Ok…since you are in a Pubic Hair thread I will assume that you mean you need help in how to “trim” your hairs. But that would probably be a wrong assumption wouldn’t it?

If you are looking for a good place to start your PE quest take a look at the Newbie Thread located in my signature. Read Read Read. Knowledge is Power. The more you know the better.

Oh, Welcome to Thunder’s!


-rtg

Damn, Thunder! I’m tryin to get a shirt here! :D


-rtg

Originally Posted by heineken
How long did this take to pluck?

I tried self waxing about 1 month ago but it took me too long and was just a pain in the sack to do. However even now the hair up top is only about 1/2 inch, still nice and neat. I think plucking the sack and shaft might be the way to go if it doesn’t ake too long as my hair seems to grow back very slowly.


It takes a while but if you break it up it makes it more bearable. Once you finished the first “round” it’s much easier and quicker. That is unless you let it go a couple months before doing it again as someone (who will remain nameless) just did. My first plucking took two or three days of 15-20 minutes. Now I just pluck once every other week for a day while on the can (usually three good 5 minute sessions). That usually takes care of things. You really can’t beat the feel though. I’ve “Nair”ed, shaved, and plucked. By far, plucking leaves a much more “baby’s bottom” feel than any other method. My wife says she likes the plucked feel the best.


-rtg

Originally Posted by drilla9
Perhaps you should put an ‘L’ in your name from now on stubby haha. Well I plucked mine last week and it’s still smooth as silk, like other guys have said when hairs do come through they’re thinner and weaker so easier to remove. I leave above the penis to grow into a well groomed carpet.

Oh, and it doesn’t hurt half as much as you’d think. Unless you pinch your sack with the tweezers…YEAOOOOOWZAA!!! Like anything it’s much of a muchness after 100 or so hairs, give it a try!

Took me a sec to get the ‘L” comment. I actually started plucking the other day and have had at least 4 30 minute sessions and I don’t feel that I’m even half done. Maybe because I am doing it after having shaved recently so it may be maiking the hairs harder to locate and then get a grasp on.

I agree that it is not nearly as painful as I thought it would be. The most painful is hairs that seem to be two hairs in one follicle, followed by the hairs on the “seam” of the sack. I found if you pull the sack hairs straight out of the follicle it is the least painful.

well tonights another tweezing session- I find the sore neck to be the biggest limiting factor.

-stubbs

So now that waxing has been brought up- anyone got a brazilian wax before?

After tweezing my sack for the past 4 days and still having another 2-4 days to go I’m seriously considering it. That and I also just started shaving my ass crack the other day (sounds disgusting and feels a little weird but at very least it makes it so I don’t have to wipe as much :) ) So I would consider getting the full treatment- especially if the hairs grow back finer.

I read that it is difficult or impossible to wax the scrotum- anyone got that done?

-Stubbs

I like to shave my dick because it makes it look bigger and sexier

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:57 PM.