Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Progress report from a newbie

Progress report from a newbie

I started PE in mid November with the newbie routine, and started in January, I added v-stretch and inverted v-stretch to my workout. I also gradually increase to 15 minutes of wet jelq and 15 minutes of jelq squeeze. I haven’t seen any significant gains yet, but my unit definitely feels meatier and I have a much harder erection. I understand that it is normal for me to not see any gains just yet, so I am not disappointed. Now, some questions:

What workout do you think had contributed to the harder erection? kegel, jelq, or both? Also, while doing jelq squeeze, how hard should I hold the base of my penis with the static hand? How many jelqs should I do before I squeeze the penis with the “jelqing hand”?

Thanks in advance for your inputs.

Kegels and jelqing would both have contributed. Just hard enough to trap the blood until you release the grip. Depends on you really, but I usually do it after every 5th jelq.

Sounds like a good routine, have you measured yet those gains can creep up on you when least expected.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by kingpole
Sounds like a good routine, have you measured yet those gains can creep up on you when least expected.

Jesus man, I was just glancing at your signature and fuck!! 2.3” of gains? That’s amazing.


Started PE 1/17/07 Newbie Routine: BPEL: 4 7/8' EG: 5 3/8'

Yea, nice gain there, kingpole.

I haven’t measured yet. I will measure at the end of this month though. Nevertheless, I am very pleased with the effect of firmer erections. :)

Originally Posted by TheOne
Yea, nice gain there, kingpole.

I haven’t measured yet. I will measure at the end of this month though. Nevertheless, I am very pleased with the effect of firmer erections. :)


Nothing like a great erection, What is your LOT?
Thanks for the praise. This is my current routine

Warm up 10 minutes
Stretch down ward maintain a manual static stretch.Then rotate it to left to right
Nice SLOW wet jelks 3-5 seconds. For about 20minutes. As you penis gets bigger it actually takes longer to do a jelk
50 uli’s
50 jelk sqeezes Also do these slow 3-5 seconds.
Theni go into edgeing for 40-60 minutes depending on the availability of time.

I do this 3-4 days per week taking one week off at the end of every six week period.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by kingpole
Nothing like a great erection, What is your LOT?
Thanks for the praise. This is my current routine

Warm up 10 minutes
Stretch down ward maintain a manual static stretch.Then rotate it to left to right
Nice SLOW wet jelks 3-5 seconds. For about 20minutes. As you penis gets bigger it actually takes longer to do a jelk
50 uli’s
50 jelk sqeezes Also do these slow 3-5 seconds.
Theni go into edgeing for 40-60 minutes depending on the availability of time.

I do this 3-4 days per week taking one week off at the end of every six week period.

What is a LOT?

Oh, one more important thing which I forgot to mention was my problem with extreme retracting. It doesn’t look as “extreme” as this fellow member:

Extreme Retracting Illustrated

But you get the idea.

I have always found it very difficult to measure flaccid length as it varies dramatically. On a bad day, it would measure to be about 1.5 inches, but that number could extend to be around 3.5 inches on some occasions.

I think PE has improved that somewhat. I mean, I haven’t seen a significant change in my flaccid length, but those “bad days” don’t occur to me as often as they used to. However, my flaccid length on those “good days” still measures to be about 3.5 inches.

For example, I used to get 10 “bad days” a month, but it is now down to 5.

I think I am ready for a measurement for my erect length. I will report back to you guys. :)

Cheers!

Fuck!!

I was scrolling down this thread being all excited to see what your measurements would be and they’re not up yet :( :( .


March 2006: 6.875" x 4.500" x 5.00" (BPEL x MLG x BG)

April 2007-.: 7.81" x 4.81" x 5.1" - 'And it just keeps getting bigger!'

I will have..: 8.500" x 5.750" x 6.00" My Pics My Progress

Originally Posted by Johnnno
Fuck!!

I was scrolling down this thread being all excited to see what your measurements would be and they’re not up yet :( :( .

Hahaha…I am sorry. So here it is:

I didn’t see any gain for the erect length. In fact, I think I might have lost some. :( Hmm…I am not sure why that is. It measured 14.5 cm before I started PE (a bit on the small side), and it’s now down to 13.5cm to 14cm. Any ideas? I am not too worried about it since I have read so many posts regarding loss of length, and the possible causes and solutions, too. I think I will to do some adjustments to my workout. I am thinking to either have more rest days, or to do PE with a lower erection level. Currently, I am on a 3 day on 1 day off schedule, and jelqing with approximately 65% to 70% erection. I think I will do 2 day on 1 day off, with 55 to 60% erection and see how it goes. Any other suggestions?

Nonetheless, as I have mentioned, my unit definitely feels meatier. However, I did not measure my pre-PE girth, so there’s no way to tell if I have gains in that department.

BTW, my flaccid measurement has already been mentioned, so I am not going to repeat it here. I am very pleased with my flaccid progress, though. :)

Don’t worry. After a workout my dick is shorter because of all the jelqing and stretching. After a couple of days rest, it gets longer, back to it’s original size :D ;) Sometimes longer !! :D :D

Originally Posted by TheOne
Oh, one more important thing which I forgot to mention was my problem with extreme retracting. It doesn’t look as “extreme” as this fellow member:

Extreme Retracting Illustrated

But you get the idea.


I had that, too, bro. A lot of guys call it “turtling”. You’ve given yourself a few months of the newbie routine. Maybe you should try an extender? My flaccid went from 2.75 to 3.75 since I started exercising, and it looks like it’s continuing to get longer but I won’t measure again until 4/1/07.

Check out this link:
My quest to end the turtling!!!

The first thing you’ll start noticing is that your unit doesn’t turtle as much. That’s the first sign. For me, within two weeks of this first sign, it stopped turtling almost completely. I tested my unit out with a cold shower a few days ago. My ball sack retracted, but my member looked great! There was a very slight retraction, but it didn’t look like a Shar Pei, like it did when I first started PEing.


Starting: BPEL 6.125 (15.55 cm) / EG 4.75 (12.07 cm) / NBPFL 2.750 (6.99 cm)

Current: BPEL 7.000 (17.8 cm) / EG 4.75 (12.07 cm) / NBPFL 3.750 (9.52 cm) Goal: BPEL 7.0 / EG 5.0

Call me NSG!!! My Equipment: Phalosan, KR Extender

My unit turtles from over-training, maybe try 2 days rest instead of 1. But, I always do “light” stretching 5 minutes three times during rest days plus the regular 5-10 minutes prior to sleeping.

Originally Posted by Nadashyguy
I had that, too, bro. A lot of guys call it “turtling”. You’ve given yourself a few months of the newbie routine. Maybe you should try an extender? My flaccid went from 2.75 to 3.75 since I started exercising, and it looks like it’s continuing to get longer but I won’t measure again until 4/1/07.

Check out this link:
My quest to end the turtling!!!

The first thing you’ll start noticing is that your unit doesn’t turtle as much. That’s the first sign. For me, within two weeks of this first sign, it stopped turtling almost completely. I tested my unit out with a cold shower a few days ago. My ball sack retracted, but my member looked great! There was a very slight retraction, but it didn’t look like a Shar Pei, like it did when I first started PEing.

Thanks for the comments. I am not quite sure how to make an extender though. How about the ones available from the internet? Are they any good? Or are they no better than those penis enlargement pills?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:02 PM.