Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Pot?

12

Pot?

Now I’m not saying that I do it, but I heard that smoking cigarettes could hinder PE gains, and I do know that pot has more contaminants then cigarettes, being unfiltered. Now would a casual smoker (2-4 times a month, if that) have any hindered growth to his penis.

Thank you in advance.

Same deal as smoking tobacco… there’s no reason why it will hinder gains (being that PE methods deal with forced engorgement and stretching for the most part), it certainly won’t help with circulation and will more than likely have a negative impact on erectile strength in the long term. I guess you might have trouble with some exercises (eg. clamping) if you have a hard time maintaining a solid erection.

Hey hey hey! Smoke weed every day!!

I smoke pot all the time by the way. Great way to chill out with a few friends and just shoot the shit.


"Life's not a bitch. Life is a beautiful woman."

Dude, I know what you mean. For some reason I feel like I’m more hung when I’m high, but I also don’t want to hurt myself while doing it.

So what your saying, pot won’t negatively affect me (or positively).

Originally Posted by Gentle Wind
…and I do know that pot has more contaminants then cigarettes, being unfiltered.


Could you please support this?

If this is true, why is it that there are virtually no documented cases of marijuana ever causing heart disease? I’m no expert, but marijuana comes from the ground and isn’t tampered with via chemicals and “impact boosting” with lung-specific carcinogens (Kumerin). So when you say “contaminants” I’m confused. THC is hardly that - in fact, consider the following passage from Wiki:

“A number of studies indicate that THC may provide medical benefits for cancer and AIDS patients by increasing appetite and decreasing nausea, and by blocking the spread of some cancer-causing Herpes simplex viruses. It has been shown to assist some glaucoma patients by reducing pressure within the eye, and is used in the form of cannabis by a number of multiple sclerosis patients to relieve the spasms associated with their condition.”

See if you can find anything about cigarettes’ potential medical benefits.


"I don't understand how America doesn't understand Thug Life... America IS Thug Life!"

- Tupac Shakur

Oh, no fauxreal, you got me all wrong. I love pot… Alot (hehe I rhymed). Shit dude, I’m high right now, but that beside the fact of what I meant by “contaminants”. I get where you’re coming from though. Contaminants meaning ash, debris, and other crap like that still can get into your lungs via joint, blunt, etc (I get around that by using a bong. Oh my god, the bong is the third greatest invention in the world). I was just worried if THC or any of the other chemicals can temper with my PE progress.

BTW this took me a little over 15 minutes to type.

And I hate cigarettes with a passion. Forgot to put that in.

Studies have also shown that THC may have anti cancer effects. This may explain why decades long post smokers show no sign lung cancer that normally occurs with cigarette smokers


\"Break A Deal Face The Wheel!"

Originally Posted by Gentle Wind
Dude, I know what you mean. For some reason I feel like I’m more hung when I’m high, but I also don’t want to hurt myself while doing it.

So what your saying, pot won’t negatively affect me (or positively).

From personal experience and what I’ve read in similar threads asking about the negative affects of cigarette smoke, I can fairly safely assume that there is no adverse affects of smoking pot when it comes to gains from PE. Assuming you have no ED as a consequence of smoking pot, there really shouldn’t be any reason for your PE gains to be limited by pot smoke. I’ve gained over 1/2in NBPEL cemented along with 1/4in of girth cemented (in approx 5 months of dedicated PE) and I smoke pot frequently.. very frequently.

That being said, I would NOT recommend PEing while stoned. Even though I find weed makes me horny and fast to get a bone, I fear doing something as strenuous as PE while not in the most concentrated frame of mind could result in some undesired tissue damage. Plus, when I’m high I lack the self control required to play with my wang and not have an orgasm.

Cheers,
Mike


"Life's not a bitch. Life is a beautiful woman."

Originally Posted by Satiate

That being said, I would NOT recommend PEing while stoned. Even though I find weed makes me horny and fast to get a bone, I fear doing something as strenuous as PE while not in the most concentrated frame of mind could result in some undesired tissue damage. Plus, when I’m high I lack the self control required to play with my wang and not have an orgasm.

Totally agree with this. Like Sam Jackson says “smoke when the business is done” (Jackie Brown).


"I don't understand how America doesn't understand Thug Life... America IS Thug Life!"

- Tupac Shakur

Originally Posted by Satiate
Same deal as smoking tobacco… there’s no reason why it will hinder gains (being that PE methods deal with forced engorgement and stretching for the most part), it certainly won’t help with circulation and will more than likely have a negative impact on erectile strength in the long term.

Also, a quick clarification in one major difference between tobacco & weed: nicotine is a vasoconstrictor, hence the circulation problems associated with it - but THC is a vasodilator, meaning it has the opposite effect… which is why it’s known to lower blood pressure in many users. Based on that I’d say concern for circulatory effects should be minimal.


"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."

-Bertrand Russell

I;m starting to believe pot really is much different then tobbaco health wise. I’ve expierenced many of the same effects many times you guys have.

I do agree PE can be dangerous as some of you guys conclude while stoned but I’ve seriosuly come up with some of my best creativity and solutions for PE gains when I was stoned, lol.

It’s against the law!

Party pooper :cancer:

Originally Posted by younhard

It’s against the law!

And…?


"I don't understand how America doesn't understand Thug Life... America IS Thug Life!"

- Tupac Shakur

Originally Posted by Gentle Wind
Oh, no fauxreal, you got me all wrong. I love pot… Alot (hehe I rhymed). Shit dude, I’m high right now, but that beside the fact of what I meant by “contaminants”. I get where you’re coming from though. Contaminants meaning ash, debris, and other crap like that still can get into your lungs via joint, blunt, etc (I get around that by using a bong. Oh my god, the bong is the third greatest invention in the world). I was just worried if THC or any of the other chemicals can temper with my PE progress.

BTW this took me a little over 15 minutes to type.


:rolling: :cancer:

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:46 PM.