Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Pills

Pills

Has anyone got a REAL testimony as to which Penis pills work? I was been jelqing for about 1 month now with very little gain and it’s taking up too much of my time. If anyone could point my in the right direction it would be most aprriciated. I don’t really wanna spend anything more than around $80 all together. Thanks

I dont think you should count on ANY pills..!!!

If you want a big dick, you must work hard for it.. nothing come easy..! And deffinitly not as easy as just eating a pill!

Originally Posted by breakmonker
Has anyone got a REAL testimony as to which Penis pills work? I was been jelqing for about 1 month now with very little gain and it’s taking up too much of my time. If anyone could point my in the right direction it would be most aprriciated. I don’t really wanna spend anything more than around $80 all together. Thanks

If you can’t set aside the time to do PE, you have only two options left and it’s not pills. You either have penis enlargement surgery or you learn to accept the size of your penis.


:buttrock: The Peter Dick method :buttrock:

Then, BPEL:7.500"x5.500"

Now, BPEL:8.375"X6.750"

Wow, seems like you guys hate pills. Whats so bad about them and Why don’t they work?

breakmonker,

Hate pills? No, but why give props to something that doesn’t work? All pills do is increase the circulation in you penis. You get better chubbies and harder erections, but no lasting size gains. Pills may help you gain faster, but you’ll still have to stretch and jelq.

Yeah, and if it’s true that they increase circulation to the penis (and I’m doubtful even of that), then you’d be better off buying generic liquid Cialis to achieve the same end far more effectively and probably more cheaply.

I have never heard any testimony from non-Spammers that any pill makes your dick bigger.

OK, I give in. Here is a complete list of all the penis enlargement pills that work:

Lol.. So why are there SO many penis enlarging sites where they claim 3-4” in just 2 months. WITH NOT EXERCISES! And just so you guys know, I’m gonna stay PEing for good now. I’m sick of this little garden knome between my legs. I’m just gonna have to study and jelq at the same time :S

Originally Posted by breakmonker
Lol.. So why are there SO many penis enlarging sites where they claim 3-4” in just 2 months. WITH NOT EXERCISES!

ehhh because they know they can fool some idiots and make easy money??

Originally Posted by Para-Goomba
Yeah, and if it’s true that they increase circulation to the penis (and I’m doubtful even of that…

:) Assuming that the pills actually have an active ingredient such as horny goat weed or panex ginseng, and the person responds to those products :)

Of course, you can get HGW and ginseng supplements from your local Walgreens, Kmart, CVS, et cetera, for $10-12 bucks a bottle. Why buy online?

Or, breakmonker, you could always buy some of DLD’s new pills :mwink:

Dont do pills I have already tried them, they do not work.

Thanks alot everyone! Very helpful!

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Anyone whos done enzyte or other penis pillsMr. DongersMale Supplements2904-01-2006 02:52 AM
'Enlargement' pills contaminated with bacteria,twatteaserMale Supplements109-22-2003 12:02 AM
optimum pills, and invirorexdawgbone3333Male Supplements406-23-2003 04:22 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:58 PM.