Permanent curve after PE - continue?
N 2010, I followed a very conservative PE routine:
- 10-15 min warm-up.
- Jelq x 50 / 1-2 min stretching.
- 1 day on - 2 days off.
After 3 weeks, my penis started to bend to the left and I stopped all exercises. Since then, the curve has been permanent and I have not done any forms of PE (3 years rest.) The curve is not severe when erect but it is definitely noticeable. When flaccid, it often points towards 11 olcock. The glans is also pointing towards the left (even if the penis itself would not have a curve, I would still pee towards 11 olock)
Therefore I want to continue PE in the hope to:
1. Correct the curve.
2. Improve EQ.
3. ( Increase size over time )
However, before I continue, I want to ask a few questions (hopefully, someone with the same problem will read this)
If PE gave your penis a curve:
1. How severe was the curve?
2. Did continued PE help to correct it? If so, how long time did it take? Did you change your routine?
3. If not, did the curve get worse over time or did it stay the same? Did you change your routine?
Obviously, my main concern is that if I continue PE, I will make the curve worse. Sadly, this is also the main reason, together with improved EQ, why I want to start again.
I would appreciate any help I can get!