Let’s take things right back to basics. What are penises for, from an evolutionary point of view? Squirting sperm into a uterus, obviously. Penises have been ‘designed’ by evolution to fit vaginas, so while both organs vary a good deal in size, it would be a bit strange if the average penis wasn’t a good fit for the average vagina. Of course a lot of women are going to prefer dicks that are a bit bigger than average to those that are a bit smaller, but unless you’re talking about a true size queen then the owner of an average-sized dick should be perfectly capable of having mutually enjoyable sex with the owner of an average-sized cunt, providing the said dick works properly.
I remember reading about some big survey about women’s feelings on dick size, and rather than ask about length in inches (which, as I’m sure we all know, most women don’t have a clue about) they asked how women felt about their current or previous partner’s size. About 85% were either “very satisfied” or “satisfied”. And out of the remaining 15%, presumably at least were “unsatisfied” because the dick in question was too big for them to have enjoyable sex. The idea that the average penis is somehow inadequate for most women is ludicrous.
This is not a flame or an attack, just a difference of opinion.
Allow me to use a metaphor. I could live on vitamins and protein shakes but for maximum “nutritional” pleasure, I would prefer steak and eggs.
Mother nature has one, and only one, goal. Life multiplies. Penis and vagina evolved to their current state for best human procreation. Mother nature doesn’t give a damn if that size gives a woman maximum sexual pleasure or not. I know a number of ladies who have all told me that while publicly women proclaim size doesn’t matter, privately they state that it does.
While I’m sure most women are happy with their partners, I suspect a little added meat would enhance their pleasure, wether they chose to admit it in a survey or not.