Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Penis size vs the size of nose.

12

Penis size vs the size of nose.

Hi all..

I have heard a very interesting comment from my mates..

And that is penis size is related to size of your nose..

If somebody has a small nose he will have a smaller dick as compared to the person with a bigger fat

Nose who has a bigger dick..

And I have found that thing true up till now..

My friends and cousins who have a bigger nose do have a bigger dick as compared to others..

First I thought it’s rubbish but I have not anybody yet with a smaller nose and a bigger dick..

Do you guys think it’s true or it’s just a wrong perception.

Not sure. But some guys in porn who were born with swinging tree trunks don’t seem to have “big” noses. But there may be a correlation. Who knows? How do you know your friends and cousins have bigger dicks? And how big are they?

This has been discussed before, along with the size of your feet, hands, index finger etc etc etc. So far, no one has been able to put a link between any body part and the size of the penis.

Its probably, normally, usually a myth.


sunny A day without sunshine is like a day without laughter :sun:

If it was true, I would never have tried PE! :chuckle:


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

I am proof this is not true. My pre-PE stats were 5.5”EL and I have a nose (which I hate). One day after much PE I do plan to use the joke “well my nose has to be in proportion to my dick”. Maybe this theory comes from the middle eastern and Italian people having larger noses, and also being somewhat known for being more hung than say Asians or Irish. I don’t know, I think this theory is just based off of someone’s few friends that back this theory up.


Jelq, ADS, repeat.

Final Goal: 8EL x 6.2

Must...think...long...term.

There are certain measurements that are proportional to your hormonal levels during development (most famously the size of you index finger compared to your ring finger gives an rough indication of testosterone to oestrogen). With noses an cocks I’m fairly sure theres allot more that comes into play though.. Although, it is true your nose (and ears) never stop growing.. Keep doing PE your entire life an I guess they would be proportional.

If penis size can be related to nose size, it should also be related to size of eyes, tongues, lips, teeth, earlobes, etc. It is dependent on everything or nothing.


"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth. "

---Niels Bohr


Last edited by asnoman : 04-14-2008 at .

It seemed that Monday would be a very nosy day.


I have decided whatever I do I will move forward in life

My penis is bigger than my nose.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Originally Posted by TheContinental
One day after much PE I do plan to use the joke “well my nose has to be in proportion to my dick”.

I’ll have to use that one.

It’s funny seeing this thread here, because when I was about 14 I said to my friend, I’ve got quite a bit nose.. And he said, well you know what they say, big nose.. Big dick.. I was thinking in my head.. Well not really!

Originally Posted by asnoman

If penis size can be related to nose size, it should also be related to size of eyes, tongues, lips, teeth, earlobes, etc. It is dependent on everything or nothing.

Why?


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by sunshinekid
This has been discussed before, along with the size of your feet, hands, index finger etc etc etc. So far, no one has been able to put a link between any body part and the size of the penis.

Its probably, normally, usually a myth.


At least one study purports to: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/…pt=AbstractPlus, entitled “Can physique and gluteal size predict penile length in adult Nigerian men?” The answer is, in part, yes. From the abstract: “There was a significant direct correlation between penile length and gluteal size. CONCLUSION: The supposed relationship between penile length and gluteal size may have a scientific basis, but contrary to belief, large buttocks is more predictive of longer penile length than small buttocks. Penile length has no relationship to physique.”

This also rebuts Asnoman’s assertion that “if penis size can be related to nose size, it should also be related to size of eyes, tongues, lips, teeth, earlobes, etc. It is dependent on everything or nothing.” Here’s a case where penis length is correlated to one thing (gluteal size), but not to everything (overall physique).


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Here’s another study where an isolated body part size is correlated to penis size:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/…5?dopt=Abstract, entitled “Penile size and somatometric parameters among Iranian normal adult men.”

From the abstract: “Multivariate regression analysis showed that penile dimensions are significantly correlated with age (P=0.018), height (P<0.001) and index finger length (P<0.001). This analysis provided no evidence for significant effect of waist/hip ratio and weight on penile dimensions.”


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by Lampwick
At least one study purports to: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/…pt=AbstractPlus, entitled “Can physique and gluteal size predict penile length in adult Nigerian men?” The answer is, in part, yes. From the abstract: “There was a significant direct correlation between penile length and gluteal size. CONCLUSION: The supposed relationship between penile length and gluteal size may have a scientific basis, but contrary to belief, large buttocks is more predictive of longer penile length than small buttocks. Penile length has no relationship to physique.”

This also rebuts Asnoman’s assertion that “if penis size can be related to nose size, it should also be related to size of eyes, tongues, lips, teeth, earlobes, etc. It is dependent on everything or nothing.” Here’s a case where penis length is correlated to one thing (gluteal size), but not to everything (overall physique).


Actually I was aware of those correlations. I also believe that penis size can be correlated to body height, size of fingers, feet, limbs, etc. The main reason may be proportionality. Average length of index fingers of 10 six-foot tall men should be higher than corresponding value for 10 five-foot-tall men. So, why not same to the penis size? I was a bit doubtful that penis size should be related to size of any facial part. By “everything” I meant those parts I mentioned explicitly. Size and shape of facial parts are more dependent on regions than on height, which is already seen correlated to penis size.


"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth. "

---Niels Bohr

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:33 PM.