Penis scar tissue in spongiosum

I think I have a scar tissue at the very base underside of my penis that causing me weak erections especially the head of my penis.

I wonder if it’s treatable, I heard that there are some kind of cream like verapamil.

I was in urologist, I had an MRI of my penis and I have another appointment in the next 2 months.

But the doctor said that it looks I have an scar tissue.

Any help?