Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Penis more elastic is better to PE

Penis more elastic is better to PE

Hy

I’ve a penis more more elastic. In flaccid, it become often very small ( 1inch)and in erection 5 inch.

This elastic is better to PE?it favourites the enlargement of penis?

Others men have a penis that in flaccid state not become small.

So I think my penis is more elastic than other men.

Some men like you and me have a small flaccid penis and we are called “growers” because of the way our penis becomes much larger when erect.

Other men have a large flaccid penis are are called “showers” because their penis grows little from the flaccid size.

Whether or not growers and showers are better at PE is unknown to me. It just means that you are a grower and not a shower.

lapo,

What’s more important in terms of elasticity is your flaccid length versus your flaccid stretched length. What is your FSL, out of curiosity? There are elastic fibers that are easy to stretch, and plastic fibers which are hard to stretch, but doing so is what gives us gains. It’s a long time since I’ve spoken of fibers and elasticity, so like springer I can’t really comment on the importance of it. Hopefully someone will chime in and enlighten the three of us!

All I do know is, elastic or not, getting a longer flaccid is usually the first gain we make.

SS4

Originally Posted by Springer240
Some men like you and me have a small flaccid penis and we are called “growers” because of the way our penis becomes much larger when erect.

Other men have a large flaccid penis are are called “showers” because their penis grows little from the flaccid size.

Whether or not growers and showers are better at PE is unknown to me. It just means that you are a grower and not a shower.



Yeah my FL when I’m completely flaccid is maybe 2 inches but when I’m 100% it’s about 8.
On another PE site, they claimed that the smaller the flaccid size the larger the erect size, contrary to what you’d naturally think.

The thing is when girls see the 2 inch FL.. They don’t know that and they assume bad things. :(

But I digress, when anyone sees it, it’s not going to be completely flaccid anyways so it’s fine.


All I want for Christmas is a little EG,

and to correct curvature, which is going well.

A doctor has say to me that guy that have flaccid lenght small they can obaine very nice gains in flaccid length with the use of EXTENDER.

SS4Jelq the flaccid stretched length that you say is equal to ERECT LENGTH:

Flaccid strechted length = erect length

So I don’t have undestand your post.

Originally Posted by jbilla

On another PE site, they claimed that the smaller the flaccid size the larger the erect size, contrary to what you’d naturally think.

From a study, or opinion?
It’s contrary to what I found when I once compared pre pe 3” flaccids to pre pe 5” flaccids in the PE Data Site database here at Thunder’s. Upon erection, it showed that in general 3” flaccids gained some ground but did not catch up. I didn’t compare all flaccids and my study was incomplete.

Concerning whether a more elastic penis is better for PE purposes, that’s a good question.
Revisiting Plastic Deformation

Originally Posted by lapo
SS4Jelq the flaccid stretched length that you say is equal to ERECT LENGTH:
Flaccid strechted length = erect length

No, for most people FSL is longer than EL. You use your hand to get FSL, so you are stretching fully the fiber, but for EL, it is the blood in your penis that extend the fiber.

I use FSL to monitor my incoming EL, if it increase then I assume I am doing my routine right. My FSL is about 1.25” longer than my EL.

Originally Posted by meiya777
No, for most people FSL is longer than EL. You use your hand to get FSL, so you are stretching fully the fiber, but for EL, it is the blood in your penis that extend the fiber.

I use FSL to monitor my incoming EL, if it increase then I assume I am doing my routine right. My FSL is about 1.25” longer than my EL.

True, but only if you’re speaking about PEers. I’m aware of two doctor studies that compared the EL and FSL, and both have the EL as longer than the FSL in the overall average. In those studies I don’t know how many may have had longer FSLs, if any, as info wasn’t that specific. So we can compare those studies to pre PE. It’s common for the FSL to eventually overtake the EL when someone is a PEer, and many then do use the FSL as a benchmark of erect gains to come.

Mmmmmmm now I understand more more things..

The builder of andropenis device say that you must increase the length of device 0.5 cm every 7 days!! So when you are in six months the device is 20cm length!! And my penis now is 14cm length!! But andropenis’builder say that I gain 3-4 cm, so at six months I have a flaccid strecthed length > erect length.

So with this extender we have more gains in flaccid state than erect state.. And now I think that natural exercise is more more better than other.

Originally Posted by beenthere
True, but only if you’re speaking about PEers. I’m aware of two doctor studies that compared the EL and FSL, and both have the EL as longer than the FSL in the overall average. In those studies I don’t know how many may have had longer FSLs, if any, as info wasn’t that specific. So we can compare those studies to pre PE. It’s common for the FSL to eventually overtake the EL when someone is a PEer, and many then do use the FSL as a benchmark of erect gains to come.

I don’t know about the studies, I got the information about FSL and EL from this site, so I assume you may be right, it’s for PEers. But it also shows that FSL (or FL) gain comes before EL gain for most (or all) guys, and that’s the reason why many guys do more routine measurement of FSL, which indicates the incoming growth.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Lengthening Shortened Penis Caused By Peyronie's...penismithMen's Sexual Health310-31-2010 11:02 AM
Putting A Finger On The Science Of PEJm123Penis Enlargement2311-29-2008 08:51 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:46 AM.