Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Penis length is determined early in fetal development

Woohoo an Aussie!

This article doesn’t surprise me, though it is interesting…Pretty much every aspect of adulthood is pre-determined before you’re even born by genetic inheritence. Except for personality of course, and we all know how well that turns out when it’s not left to mother nature.

Look like all you need to do is give your wife some methyltestosterone during weeks 8 to 12 and your boy will have a monster cock. And hopefully she doesn’t grow a beard or a monster clitoris.

Originally Posted by tweek13
Pretty much every aspect of adulthood is pre-determined before you’re even born by genetic inheritence.Except for personality of course, and we all know how well that turns out when it’s not left to mother nature.


This article highlights the impact of hormone exposure during early fetal development rather than the impact of genetic inheritance.

Personality has a genetic basis not unlike any other aspect of a human being.

Originally Posted by gjurob
This article highlights the impact of hormone exposure during early fetal development rather than the impact of genetic inheritance.

Personality has a genetic basis not unlike any other aspect of a human being.

Unless it is pathological, such a genetic basis provides negligable influence of how a person will turn out compared to their experiences.

Originally Posted by Siva Lingam
Look like all you need to do is give your wife some methyltestosterone during weeks 8 to 12 and your boy will have a monster cock. And hopefully she doesn’t grow a beard or a monster clitoris.

Lol!!

Very funny quote, I like that! Lol

Confusing,

I read a similar theory based on homosexuality.

What about the homosexual men that has huge penises?

Originally Posted by tweek13

Unless it is pathological, such a genetic basis provides negligable influence of how a person will turn out compared to their experiences.

Do you have any scientific studies to support this assertion?

As always, it’s 50/50.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Fi…ts#Heritability

Personality traits/tendencies are mildly heritable. But “personality” is a loose definition and things like preferences, conditioned responses etc. are almost entirely environmentally influenced.


Start (Initially August 2008, Properly November/December 2008): 6.9x4.9

Currently (September 2010): 8.5x5.75 (6.25 inch head girth)

you know how they are talking about being able to pick what kind of hair color and eye color your kid will have in the future. Well, maybe they are going to have a system for PE at birth too. My wife works as a nurse in Women’s Services. And she will tell mention that she can tell that early on what kids will be doing damage later in life. She can also relate to the whole ‘race’ and size thing.

Originally Posted by RocketX

My wife works as a nurse in Women’s Services. And she will tell mention that she can tell that early on what kids will be doing damage later in life. She can also relate to the whole ‘race’ and size thing.

Why? How can she tell what infants or toddlers will “do damage” when they get older? A certain trait? Behavior? Body type? Race? Or does she look at a group of babies and say the one with the biggest penis at 3 months old (or whatever age she sees them) will be the one in this group with the biggest mature penis as well? Who couldn’t do that? Has she followed the same kids from infancy to puberty and adulthood and this theory has held true?

What did you mean in your race comment? Is every single black baby/boy well endowed? Every Asian one little? This is by no means an attack or doubting your wives intelligence on the matter. It’s just far too vague and juvenile of a statement. So wouldn’t then a day care employee be able to say the same thing based off of diaper changes?


Current average: NBPEL 7(ish)" / MSEG: 5.25"

ST Goal : NBPEL: 7" / MSEG: 5.5"

LT Goal: NBPEL: 7.25" / MSEG: 6"

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Underside Penis Length vs Hanging LengthSteadyGainsPenis Enlargement507-23-2008 06:32 PM
Penis length and its correlation to EthnicityEvergrowingPenis Enlargement2702-28-2008 04:48 AM
inner penis lengthteomanPenis Enlargement803-28-2003 06:18 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:56 AM.