Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Penis is More Girth than Length

12

Penis is More Girth than Length

I’m a newbie and small and my penis is wider than it is longer - 4 1/4” NBPEL x 4 15/16” EG. I haven’t seen anyone else on here like this. Anyone?

Maybe I’ll be an easy gainer. I’ve been doing the newbie routine for 13 days now.

Chode!


Going for 6 inches of girth, wish me luck.

Chode?

You have an average girth, and girth is what is most important in satisfying women, so you have a good basis to start from. If you can find a routine that works for you to add length, you’ll add some girth in the process, and then be in really good shape.

Good Luck,

FF


Starting, summer '06: 6" EL, 6.5" BPEL, 5.5" EG / Currently: Approximately .4" length and .25" girth gains / Stretched ligs .5" - .6", increasing PBFL and flacid hang

Goal: 7.25" BPEL x 5.75" EG, currently over HALF WAY THERE! on length and ACHIEVED GIRTH!

Piercings: 4 Gauge PA (currently not wearing), Two 4 Gauge upper frenums, other non-genital

Originally Posted by kazooplayer
Chode!

ROFL!

Hehehe, chode is a dick that’s thicker than it is longer.


Going for 6 inches of girth, wish me luck.

Originally Posted by Slack

Just stick at the newbie routine - good luck!

And don’t forget- be consistent with your routine.

Originally Posted by kazooplayer
Hehehe, chode is a dick that’s thicker than it is longer.

Learnt something new :)

Originally Posted by slack
I don’t think it means you’re an easy gainer. Its unusual, but I’ve seen a few people with larger girth than length.

Just stick at the newbie routine - good luck!

My comment on easy gainer was more wishful thinking than figuring I would be. But, we’ll see.

Originally Posted by frenumfellow
You have an average girth, and girth is what is most important in satisfying women, so you have a good basis to start from. If you can find a routine that works for you to add length, you’ll add some girth in the process, and then be in really good shape.

That’s my mindset. Luckily, on average, it’s easier to gain length vs. girth. But, everyone is different so we’ll see what I get.

Thanks all.

Originally Posted by uslspct15
I’m a newbie and small and my penis is wider than it is longer - 4 1/4” NBPEL x 4 15/16” EG. I haven’t seen anyone else on here like this. Anyone?

Maybe I’ll be an easy gainer. I’ve been doing the newbie routine for 13 days now.

Hey I’m a chode too, and have been PEing for about 3 months now, no real gains yet though. But I think I have been doing the routines somewhat erroneously the first month and a half.
My measurements are in my signature. By the way how old are you and are you asian?


Started PE 1/17/07 Newbie Routine: BPEL: 4 7/8' EG: 5 3/8'

No, I’m not asian. I’m 30.

What does it have to do with being asian ? Or whatever race for that matter ?

That would be stereo types, Okish6er.


"I came here to get back what I lost!" 01/06/07: NBPEL [15.8CM] BPEL [6.75] EG [5.5]02/10/07: NBPEL [16.2CM] BPEL [7.0] EG [5.75] 05/07/07: NBPEL [17.1CM] BPEL [7.25] EG [5.5]I GOT IT BACK!!! AS OF MAY 2007 NEW GOAL NBPEL 7.5!

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Lengthening Shortened Penis Caused By Peyronie's...penismithMen's Sexual Health310-31-2010 11:02 AM
Girth vs. lengthadrugagainstwarPenis Enlargement Basics905-31-2005 02:29 AM
big gains in length want only girth, any tips? and some penis survey numbersUncasPenis Enlargement1005-24-2005 01:32 AM
Advantages of Girth and Length routines Worked SimultaneouslyBig GirthaPenis Enlargement704-20-2004 03:37 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:05 AM.