Penis feels raw after doing jelqs using cocoa butter
Hello everyone, newbie here.
I’ve been lurking for the past month and have been doing a lot of reading before starting my PE regiment about 2 weeks ago. My pre-PE measurements are 5.75 inches BPEL and my EG (erect girth?) is about 4.75 at the base. Some more personal info: I’m a 30 year old, Vietnamese male, 5’9” and 175 pounds, reasonably fit/healthy (I go to the gym and engage in physical activity daily), I don’t smoke tobacco and rarely drink alcohol. I’m in a committed/monogamous relationship and am PE’ing for myself, not because my GF thinks I’m small. I have to go pretty slow to get my man-pole in her during sex and, as everyone can see from my stats, my dick is fairly average at best. My goal: 7 X 5.5 (always wanted to join the 7 inch club!).
So I’m following the newbie routine, 2 exercise days with 1 day rest. 5 minutes warm towel, 10 minutes or more of stretching (up, down, sideways, v bends, etc.) and anywhere from 15 to 25 minutes of wet jelqs. Then another 5 minutes of warm towel + 5 minutes of stretches. Then kegals if I remember to do them. I plan on incorporating light pumping and ADS at some point. If I like the ADS, I’ll try hanging as well (although this will be difficult for me due to lack of privacy/live-in-GF).
Sorry about that rambling intro, now on to my problem:
I got overly enthusiastic a couple of days ago and did 2 sessions in one day, morning and night. Normally, I lube up with KY or baby oil when I wet-jelq but during my 2nd session, I used cocoa butter. While edging after my 2nd session, I accidently shot my load (not sure if this is an aggravating factor or not). Yesterday, my dick was feeling pretty “raw” (ie. Kind of chaffed and feeling like I rubbed it one too many times), something I attributed to both the cocoa butter and doing 2 sessions in one day.
1) My dick seems back to normal today after a full day of rest with no PE. Can I resume my normal routine?
2) Any suggestions on lubrication for wet jelqing? I’m not messing around w/ cocoa butter anymore..
3) Is it acceptable to do the newbie routine twice in one day with rest on the next day? Or is that overkill this early in the game? I don’t want to overwork my dick and toughen up the fibers, inhibiting future growth, I realize that it is going to take a long-term commitment from me in order to reach my goals.
4) My dick is starting to show a lot more veins, even while flacid. I’m assuming this is a good thing, as it shows increased blood flow. However, on my 2-session day, the vein on top of my dick felt slightly “achy” and “throbbing.” What are the symptoms of a “vein rupture” and how can I tell if this has happened to me?
5) Regarding the “raw” and “chaffed” dick-symptoms I described above (despite using ample lubrication), is this normal when first starting PE? I’m assuming it is. And does the “raw” feeling after a good jelq session go away in time as my cock gets used to these exercises?
Thanks in advance and my apologies if these questions are redundant or have already been covered in old threads/posts!