Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Penimaster

Penimaster

Hi,

What is the best way of wearing the extenders? I used it for at least 6 months, 6/8 hours a day. But no gains.
I always used it upwards. So I am wondering whats the best way of wearing it?

I came across a topic on another board where someone said that wearing it downwards will stresses the tunica. And that is “what you basically want”.

Any experts on this subject?

Wear it downwards, I never used to wear it upwards and I gained.


start: 6.3'' BPEL, current: 8.3'' BPEL, goal: 9'' BPEL

My Gains (start 01-01-2007)

Originally Posted by westsidetoni
Wear it downwards, I never used to wear it upwards and I gained.

The damn video showed the guy who was wearing it upwards..

I quited for a few months. Starting again the day before yesterday..

Just wearing it for half an hour than jelqing with sticks for half an hour like twice a day.

See how that will work out.

If you have been using it for 6 months for a minimum of 6 hours a day then you are doing something wrong if you have not gained.

How much Tension do you use?

Because either way you do it you would at least gain something.


Current Stats: 6.9BPEL/6.4NBPEL 5.5MEG.

Current Goal: 7BPEL/6.5NBPEL 5.75MEG.

Most of my gains came from ADS.

Could you elaborate a little bit more about your routine?

- How many sessions throughout the day do you take;
- How much tension are you applying;

Every minimal detail matters.

Also: are you a grower or a shower?

I’ve gained .75 of an inch in 6 months using the Captain’s Wench.I average five hours a day with 5 pounds.Most of my time is sitting at my PC with a pulley system hanging SO.

Originally Posted by pelezinho
Most of my gains came from ADS.

Could you elaborate a little bit more about your routine?

- How many sessions throughout the day do you take;
- How much tension are you applying;

Every minimal detail matters.

I try to wear it for 1.5 hours. Some times I wore it like 10 hours a day.

In the beginning I didn’t put much tension, like the manual said. And then I raised the tension every time when the tension got above the 4th notch.

I tried to keep it between the 2nd and 3th notch. Then after like 4 months I kept it under the 2nd notch.
Wore it always upwards. Think I tried downwards a few times but didn’t felt comfortable because of my pants.

I was like wtf? Still no gains.. Then I stopped. Now I started again like a few days back wearing it downwards and after a half an hour I jelq with sticks.

I also masturbated every day in those 6 months.

Curiously, I do the same, besides I wear it downwards. Time: 6 month - Gains: 1.5cm

One thing I have noticed is that the longer a session lasts, better results you’ll have. Too much pressure must be avoided.

Now, I can see two options for you:

1) Starting wearing it downwards.
My only concern is the ligaments and fibers. I suppose they become very tolerant. If you experience some gains by now, I think they’ll be slower than they should be.

2) Back off for a while.
Stick with manual routines. Do some girths exercises as well. Avoid any kind of exercises that produce some sort of traction. Give it a try for at least 3 months, then retake the device.

I also had my terrible 6 months. I’m glad I could make this far after all. At the end you’ll see your efforts paid off.

Originally Posted by pelezinho
Curiously, I do the same, besides I wear it downwards. Time: 6 month - Gains: 1.5cm

One thing I have noticed is that the longer a session lasts, better results you’ll have. Too much pressure must be avoided.

Now, I can see two options for you:

1) Starting wearing it downwards.
My only concern is the ligaments and fibers. I suppose they become very tolerant. If you experience some gains by now, I think they’ll be slower than they should be.

2) Back off for a while.
Stick with manual routines. Do some girths exercises as well. Avoid any kind of exercises that produce some sort of traction. Give it a try for at least 3 months, then retake the device.

I also had my terrible 6 months. I’m glad I could make this far after all. At the end you’ll see your efforts paid off.

You are right, the longer a session the better the results!!!! Absolutely true. The ADS works, you just have to wear it downwards and stop masturbating every day, masturbate once a week max. Then you will see gains in no time.


start: 6.3'' BPEL, current: 8.3'' BPEL, goal: 9'' BPEL

My Gains (start 01-01-2007)

Originally Posted by pelezinho
Curiously, I do the same, besides I wear it downwards. Time: 6 month - Gains: 1.5cm

One thing I have noticed is that the longer a session lasts, better results you’ll have. Too much pressure must be avoided.

Now, I can see two options for you:

1) Starting wearing it downwards.
My only concern is the ligaments and fibers. I suppose they become very tolerant. If you experience some gains by now, I think they’ll be slower than they should be.

2) Back off for a while.
Stick with manual routines. Do some girths exercises as well. Avoid any kind of exercises that produce some sort of traction. Give it a try for at least 3 months, then retake the device.

I also had my terrible 6 months. I’m glad I could make this far after all. At the end you’ll see your efforts paid off.

What do you mean with ligaments and fibers? Google didn’t show up any results that might apply with what I think you mean.

And I am wondering why there is a difference between wearing it up- and downwards?

Originally Posted by JustSomeOne
What do you mean with ligaments and fibers? Google didn’t show up any results that might apply with what I think you mean.

And I am wondering why there is a difference between wearing it up- and downwards?


He is talking about ligs…. try to search about LOT theory here in TP, there you’ll see something about ligs.
Regards


El Muchacho crece sano y Fuerte :D !!! jejejeje

Forget LOT, and masturbation hasn’t any influence on gains.

The more you wear the device upward, the more you can see it pulls the shaft; the more you wear it downward, the more it pulls the ligs. Just that simple.

There isn’t any proofs that the direction you wear the device makes so big difference in gains, anyway.

Final note: ADS and extenders are two different kind of things.

I would throw your stretcher away in my experience those things just damage your penis and don’t actually do anything for you

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Finally comfort with the PenimasterSteve_pyPenis Enlargement407-26-2007 07:19 PM
Some penimaster questionsSteve_pyPenis Enlargement Basics301-27-2007 07:28 PM
Let's Experiment (Stretcher / Penimaster Users PLEASE LOOK)spankmanPenis Extenders905-06-2005 07:58 PM
PenimasterKamel407Penis Hangers806-09-2004 05:06 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:08 PM.