Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

PeniMaster use only

12

I got my PeniMaster, today. I ordered it on Sun. Pretty good shipping time!

I couldnt wait to give it a try. I put it on this afternoon. I wore it while working for about an hr., the first time. I only used light pressure. It seemed to feel fine,and held on to my glands well. I wore it under my loose pants, without any problem, although I did walk a little funny. lol

I took it off for a while, then put it back on with a good bit more load. This time I wore it for about 2 hrs., without any real problem. Again, It stayed on while walking. I wore it one more time, with a heavy load,while laying in bed ( I set my alarm for 90min., in case I feel asleep.). I did fall asleep but woke up in an hr. and removed it for the night.

In between sessions I took a shower and used my new jelq device. It seemed to work pretty good, as well.

I hope if I keep up with this and maybe step it up some, that things will go in a positive direction.

Wish me luck! I will keep you guys up to date on progress.


6/12/05 6.5 BPEL 5.125 EG 1 week! 6.875 x 5.375 UPDATE.. 7/28/05 OK, I would say I`m a SOLID 7.000 now!! Squeezing out 7.250 BPEL!! OH! Wait a second.. Now I`ve hit 7.375. New numbers!!! 12/7/05 7.625 BPEL!!!!!! Hang long, hang strong! Hey!! This shit works!!! :thumbs:

Originally Posted by LookingForSize
I got my PeniMaster, today. I ordered it on Sun. Pretty good shipping time!
I couldnt wait to give it a try. I put it on this afternoon. I wore it while working for about an hr., the first time. I only used light pressure. It seemed to feel fine,and held on to my glands well. I wore it under my loose pants, without any problem, although I did walk a little funny. lol
I took it off for a while, then put it back on with a good bit more load. This time I wore it for about 2 hrs., without any real problem. Again, It stayed on while walking. I wore it one more time, with a heavy load,while laying in bed ( I set my alarm for 90min., in case I feel asleep.). I did fall asleep but woke up in an hr. and removed it for the night.
In between sessions I took a shower and used my new jelq device. It seemed to work pretty good, as well.
I hope if I keep up with this and maybe step it up some, that things will go in a positive direction.
Wish me luck! I will keep you guys up to date on progress.

Good luck, but I wouldnt put a time-target, like you have in your sig… .


Current PE status - Contemplating Retirement. STARTED - 6.75"x5.25" CURRENTLY 7.5"x5.5" - BPFSL - 7.25"

How to use the search button for best results. If you actually USE the search button, this is worth a read

Originally Posted by SlackJawedYokel
Good luck, but I wouldnt put a time-target, like you have in your sig… .

Just setting goals. If it doesnt happen, I`m sure I will be ok…


6/12/05 6.5 BPEL 5.125 EG 1 week! 6.875 x 5.375 UPDATE.. 7/28/05 OK, I would say I`m a SOLID 7.000 now!! Squeezing out 7.250 BPEL!! OH! Wait a second.. Now I`ve hit 7.375. New numbers!!! 12/7/05 7.625 BPEL!!!!!! Hang long, hang strong! Hey!! This shit works!!! :thumbs:

I tried one. Didn’t like it; got no gains and it was UNCOMFORTABLE. I recently found this site and am now using the Bib Hanger and the Capt’ns Wench. The Wench is especially comfortable. I also ordered the PE rings from Monty for an ADS. They are also very comfortable. Just my take on the PeniMaster, for whatever it’s worth.

A lookingforsize let me know how your gains come I was just looking to get one for my selfe the whole syestum but hit me back at my email because I can allways check the site I would really appreceate it dean_takemehome@yahoo.com

Hey electric,

Just how much spam mail do you want? Not a good idea to post your email address publicly. You can always set your Private Messages up so that an email is sent to you every time someone sends you a message, or another option is to subscribe to this thread and every time someone posts here, you will get an email notice.

Let me know if you want your email address removed from your post.


Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

Originally Posted by SlackJawedYokel
Set a goal, but not a time.

You may not think it’ll bother you if you dont hit you time-target, but it may well affect you… .

Hows this?
I want to be 15.00 BPEL x 7.00 EG. lo

Heres my log, so far.
6/16 3hrs. (thats the day I got it)
6/17 5 1/2hrs.
6/18 3 1/4hrs. (so far)

The longest I have worn it at one time was 2 1/4hrs. My glans have gotten a little cool to the touch, but other than that, its been fine. No numbness, at all.
I cut off the ears on the clamp to streamline it a little bit. I also put a piece of tape around the clap device, as to keep the straps from bumping into my leg, this has helped a BUNCH.
Most of the time wearing it has been at work. I gotta walk,bend,lift, all kinds of things. I have not had any real problem with it coming off,either. Maybe a couple times, after it being on for a good hr. keeping in mind, that includes all the physical activity. In ripping summer heat! I hope if I keep this scedule up, I will see some kinda gains. I have also been doing some jelqing in the shower, under hot water, w/ the jelq device. I do notice some thickness. I may measure tonight, to see if anything is happening. I will keep you guys abreast of things.
WISH ME LUCK!


6/12/05 6.5 BPEL 5.125 EG 1 week! 6.875 x 5.375 UPDATE.. 7/28/05 OK, I would say I`m a SOLID 7.000 now!! Squeezing out 7.250 BPEL!! OH! Wait a second.. Now I`ve hit 7.375. New numbers!!! 12/7/05 7.625 BPEL!!!!!! Hang long, hang strong! Hey!! This shit works!!! :thumbs:

Originally Posted by LookingForSize
Hows this?
I want to be 15.00 BPEL x 7.00 EG. lo

Heres my log, so far.
6/16 3hrs. (thats the day I got it)
6/17 5 1/2hrs.
6/18 3 1/4hrs. (so far)

The longest I have worn it at one time was 2 1/4hrs. My glans have gotten a little cool to the touch, but other than that, its been fine. No numbness, at all.
I cut off the ears on the clamp to streamline it a little bit. I also put a piece of tape around the clap device, as to keep the straps from bumping into my leg, this has helped a BUNCH.
Most of the time wearing it has been at work. I gotta walk,bend,lift, all kinds of things. I have not had any real problem with it coming off,either. Maybe a couple times, after it being on for a good hr. keeping in mind, that includes all the physical activity. In ripping summer heat! I hope if I keep this scedule up, I will see some kinda gains. I have also been doing some jelqing in the shower, under hot water, w/ the jelq device. I do notice some thickness. I may measure tonight, to see if anything is happening. I will keep you guys abreast of things.
WISH ME LUCK!

Good luck :)


Current PE status - Contemplating Retirement. STARTED - 6.75"x5.25" CURRENTLY 7.5"x5.5" - BPFSL - 7.25"

How to use the search button for best results. If you actually USE the search button, this is worth a read

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:48 PM.