Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Pegym Forums are filled W AHoles, Will I BE WELCOMED HERE

1234

Originally Posted by capernicus1
Eh this one !

Oh please.


This account is another iteration of the previously banned deadwood187 (see his previous end). He delights in trolling this board for some reason.

Originally Posted by sven217
Oh please.

Go on then tell us all the products which are actively promoted by this site.

There are commercial account holders who are well identified but thunders itself endorses nothing.

Originally Posted by capernicus1
Go on then tell us all the products which are actively promoted by this site.

There are commercial account holders who are well identified but thunders itself endorses nothing.

If I say it.. I guarantee you I will be banned. This board is like the others- it has it’s good, it has it’s bad. There are shills here, there are Nazi mods etc. Like every other board on the internet. To say otherwise is misleading.


This account is another iteration of the previously banned deadwood187 (see his previous end). He delights in trolling this board for some reason.

Originally Posted by sven217
If I say it.. I guarantee you I will be banned. This board is like the others- it has it’s good, it has it’s bad. There are shills here, there are Nazi mods etc. Like every other board on the internet. To say otherwise is misleading.

You’re perfectly entitled to say what you think.

Originally Posted by sven217
If I say it.. I guarantee you I will be banned. This board is like the others- it has it’s good, it has it’s bad. There are shills here, there are Nazi mods etc. Like every other board on the internet. To say otherwise is misleading.

You make a false claim and then try and hide by saying you’ll be banned. Sir, you are simply wrong.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Titleist
You make a false claim and then try and hide by saying you’ll be banned. Sir, you are simply wrong.

What ever, you have your opinion. I have mine.


This account is another iteration of the previously banned deadwood187 (see his previous end). He delights in trolling this board for some reason.

If you say that because of vac hangers and them, we all know those shits don’t work. The thing I like about here is you don’t leave out objective critique. On other boards the give you all the same advise and laugh at you for trying to suggest different. They don’t even know how to finesse properly that’s why its full of STANS (stalker-fans)

Originally Posted by Poonmaster

If you say that because of vac hangers and them, we all know those shits don’t work. The thing I like about here is you don’t leave out objective critique. On other boards the give you all the same advise and laugh at you for trying to suggest different. They don’t even know how to finesse properly that’s why its full of STANS (stalker-fans)

What? Your opinion is Vachangers don’t work. There are tons of people who like them. Guys love BibHanger. I think it’s a piece of garbage. What works for one guy won’t for all and vice versa.


This account is another iteration of the previously banned deadwood187 (see his previous end). He delights in trolling this board for some reason.

Yes the vachanger are garbage you are correct. I saw stillwantsmore hanging thirty pounds with a compression type hanger, trying to use vacuum based attachment for that weight causes singularities in the headpiece which disintegrates your gland, or gives you a sex change

Originally Posted by Poonmaster
Yes the vachanger are garbage you are correct. I saw stillwantsmore hanging thirty pounds with a compression type hanger, trying to use vacuum based attachment for that weight causes singularities in the headpiece which disintegrates your gland, or gives you a sex change

WTF??


This account is another iteration of the previously banned deadwood187 (see his previous end). He delights in trolling this board for some reason.

But you can still use it for clit hanging. I saw swm using two vacs on each testicle with one on the bean after his incidence.

Sven, why are you saying that we are pushing products here mate?

Is it because we are suggesteing to the members to, I don’t know, buy a pump after a year of only manual PE?

What’s wrong with that?

Is it because we are suggesting stuff like l arginine and vitamins? We are not pushing any certain brand.Come on.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by sven217
There are shills here, there are Nazi mods etc.

We do actively try to ban shills. We don’t always have the evidence that they are shills for a while though. If you have any evidence, let us know we are always interested in banning them.

  • We’ve seen astroturfing campaigns from Bathmate (umproducts), SWM, Darren Beale and associates and others.
  • We’ve seen other forms of Guerilla marketing from DLD, SWM and others.
  • We see blatant stuff from some active commercial accounts who’ve come close to a ban and will probably get there in the end.
  • In our early days we accepted advertising from the powerjelq people. We learnt from that mistake.
  • We’ve had active involvement from the likes of Bigger, for who this place seemed more like customer support. In many ways this forum is better without that but I must admit to missing Bigger. He’s my kind of right wing nut job.

There’s only one commercial account holder who I can actively say I appreciate the way he does things and that’s monkeybar. As far as I can tell he doesn’t do anything dodgy and his interaction with the forum is pretty good. If anyone cares to disabuse me of this image, feel free.

So anyone who has evidence of shilling, guerilla marketing, astroturfing etc., please make use of the reported post thingumy (the little red flag in the corner of each post). It’s appreciated. If you want to do it in public, in the thread, go for it.

It’s sensible too to take any post recommending a product with a pinch of salt. Certainly if the guy is a new poster but even if he has a history here. We know of a few examples of paid reviews here that laud products from members of otherwise good standing.

We make our mods take an induction course that’s run for us by local nazi parties around the world. They offer the best rates for corporate training. ;)

Poon is right, of course, vac hangers are useful only for low weights. Once you get to higher weights a compression based hanger is the only option. Physics is a bummer.

I’d be careful of taking anything SWM says at face value though. I’m not sure he was ever a stable guy but he was actually a mod here at one stage. I think he drank DLD juice and figured he could make a living from PE and that’s when he started joining here under different account names to hawk products (and is probably here now), designing hangers that look remarkably like the Bib hanger etc.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Welcome bro

Top
1234

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:36 PM.