Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Peeing at urinals, no hands!

12

Peeing at urinals, no hands!

Does anyone else love to pee without using their hands at urinals (after unzipping of course)?

I usually put my hands in my back pockets, it’s funny to see the other dudes head straight for the stall.

I never use my hands. Just flop it out and Bonjour! I think I put my hands on my hips. Then shake my lily till it’s dry and bye bye.

Why? Small guys should have no extra challenges here, right?

As for guys who stand at urinals with a certain swagger…it’s a little creepy actually.

I just piss and leave.

I remember one time this guy started shaking his willy to and fro pretty dramatically right next to me. I couldn’t get the fuck out of the way of any errant piss drops fast enough.


9/10: BPEL 6.0" / MSEG 5.0" / BEG 5.5"

Now: BPEL 6.75" / MSEG 5.25"

Goal: BPEL 7.5" / MSEG 5.5" ||8===D~·.؁

Doesn’t your dick get all in the urinal cake/pee soup in the bottom of the urinal?

Yeah, I have never understood this - a teacher once made a comment to me, insinuating how well hung guys didn’t need to use their hands and “how nice for them!” - but my flaccid size is pretty darn big - usually around seven inches - and, for the life of me, if I ever let go, I would pee onto my leg and/or shoes.

Maybe it’s just the placement of my urethral opening, but I have never gotten this notion at all.


My philosophy: Give Love, Seek Peace, Live Gently, and Carry a BIG Stick!

Start (2009): 7.5" BPEL, 4.75" Eg /// Currently: 9.25" BPEL, 5.5" EG /// Goal: ...Enlightenment

Picture progress: www.thundersplace.org/progress-repo...a-new-cock.html

Originally Posted by redworm
Does anyone else love to pee without using their hands at urinals (after unzipping of course)?


I do.

I pull my pants down to my ankles and with both hands, lift my shirt up.


I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, or as we call him in Zimbabwe, four hundred million dollars.

I do have to grab it with at least one hand.. Otherwise is hello crazu shower!

Yeah no hands is fun.


I'm a disciple of science.

I often need both hands to unwrap it from around my torso and than I hang it over my shoulder using just my right arm to aim. All kidding aside, sometimes i don’t hold it, when I do it’s usualy to shake it, no more than three times though :)

I find it best to maintain some type of control, lest a forceful piss create a wild fire hose effect.


July 2010 NBPEL:5.65" MSEG:5.4"

Sept 2010 NBPEL:6.00" MSEG:5.5"

The only way to safely do no hands is outside without much clothing in the way. In the past I’ve had really bad morning wood that wouldn’t go down and I was desperate to piss so just went outside and did no hands too :) It is fun for a change.

Originally Posted by redworm
I usually put my hands in my back pockets, it’s funny to see the other dudes head straight for the stall.


Originally Posted by Pastor Sirveks
I remember one time this guy started shaking his willy to and fro pretty dramatically right next to me. I couldn’t get the fuck out of the way of any errant piss drops fast enough.

Hahahaha.

I have never tried that I normally piss wash my hands and leave.

Originally Posted by Ganesh10in
Yeah, I have never understood this - a teacher once made a comment to me, insinuating how well hung guys didn’t need to use their hands and “how nice for them!” - but my flaccid size is pretty darn big - usually around seven inches - and, for the life of me, if I ever let go, I would pee onto my leg and/or shoes.

Maybe it’s just the placement of my urethral opening, but I have never gotten this notion at all.

Interesting. My flaccid is only about 5 inches and I have no problem not using my hands. Sounds like yours is so long it angles all the way to the floor instead of out. I think really short flaccid guys can’t do this because they would pee all over their pants, not because they would pee on the floor or on their shoes.

Originally Posted by redworm
Interesting. My flaccid is only about 5 inches and I have no problem not using my hands. Sounds like yours is so long it angles all the way to the floor instead of out. I think really short flaccid guys can’t do this because they would pee all over their pants, not because they would pee on the floor or on their shoes.

Personally, I find this a good problem to have! ;)


My philosophy: Give Love, Seek Peace, Live Gently, and Carry a BIG Stick!

Start (2009): 7.5" BPEL, 4.75" Eg /// Currently: 9.25" BPEL, 5.5" EG /// Goal: ...Enlightenment

Picture progress: www.thundersplace.org/progress-repo...a-new-cock.html

Originally Posted by Tossed Salad
I do.

I pull my pants down to my ankles and with both hands, lift my shirt up.


ROFL!

Talk about confidence!

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:48 AM.