PE routine begins tomorrow, comments welcome
Hi once again everybody! Since my last post I’ve checked out a bunch of videos and done alot of reading and have finally decided to begin PE.
In the beginning, I’ve decided to stick with the Newbie Routine (as recommended by alot of people) and gradually increase the number and length of exercises (including kegels, which I will be doing throughout the day) over the course of a few weeks. Here is my routine, straight from the manual:
1. 5 minutes hot wrap
2. 5 minutes manual stretch (ten 30-second stretches)
3. 10 minutes of jelq (two hundred 3-second strokes)
4. 5 minutes hot wrap
5. 50 kegels of five second holds each
Schedule:2 days ON / 1 day REST
However, I still have a few questions.
1. Does it matter what type of stretching I do and should I alternate stretches every day?
2. I’m going to be doing dry and wet jelq. Should I be doing any other sort of jelq? Also, should I do dry jelq one day, then wet the next or should I do both in one day?
3. I do martial arts so part of my regiment is to run in the morning. Should I be doing this before or after PE? My common sense tells me before as I would get blood circulating throughout my body, as opposed to after because it might take away some of the blood in my member.
I also just measured myself and my erect length is 17cm, which is 6.69 inches and my erect girth is 12cm, which is 4.72 inches. My goal is to get to 8.5 inches in length (21.59cm) and 5.5 inches in girth (14cm).
Anyhow I plan on keeping a log of my progress. Any suggestions or comments in regards to my routine or plans or goals would be greatly appriciated. Thanks in advance!
Ps: I apologize if this is a double thread, if it is, please delete whichever one.