Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

PE induced curvature

PE induced curvature

Hey there
I started stretching about a month ago with Size Genetics and been doing it very very slowly. I wasn’t stretching enough in the beginning (wanted to take zero risks) and have upped things slowly. Only recently, a week ago, did I get at a point where I feel wake up in the morning and feel my penis different. It looks healthier somehow, have more morning erections, and I kinda feel I have more skin on it.

Thing is however, I am troubled by two things:

- My penis points to the right but no/minimal curve. It just points there, like 1pm direction. Now I have been noticing it at 1-1/2 to 2pm direction, PLUS curvature is more pronounced. If anything I thought stretching helps eliminate he curves not increases them. Any thoughts ?

- I am starting to notice a dark greenish dot just below the glans on the top of my P.

Wondering what’s going on.. I am more concerned for curvature, that’s a no-no to me. So I stopped and waiting for your thoughts.

Have you been over doing it. You would know best

Jelq against the curve and tuck your penis to the left after putting on pants?

Green dot doesn’t sound good.

After 2.5 years of PE, my dick is more curved and actually begin to point to the left more. Buyer beware.

Originally Posted by UM1991
After 2.5 years of PE, my dick is more curved and actually begin to point to the left more. Buyer beware.


Have you tried jelqing the other way? I have a slight curve starting to the left like you, I’ve also noticed where it curves is where my girth is the smallest.

I’m gonna jelq against it to see a change hopefully.

Originally Posted by _Phoenix_
Have you tried jelqing the other way? I have a slight curve starting to the left like you, I’ve also noticed where it curves is where my girth is the smallest.

I’m gonna jelq against it to see a change hopefully.

Yes, I’ve tried that and it seems to make it worse.

I’m not sure if this is right, but if your dicks getting longer, it’s gonna look like it’s got more of a curve.


March 7th/2012 BPEL: 6.7 EG:4.6 June 4/13 BPEL 7.00 NBPEL 6.4 EG: 4.6

Short term goal: 7.0 NBPEL EG: 4.75

Coming back from a year long layoff.

Same here, the first thing I’ve noticed after a couple of months is more volume = more curve. But IMO it’s only an optical trick, I’m quite sure the degree of the curve is the same, there’s just more volume, thus everything looks “bigger” , curve included. I mean take 2 bananas with the same curve degree, one long 5” and one 8”. You can bet the 8” looks a lot more curvy, just an optical illusion. Afterall if your dick becomes long enough you’d have a circle..lol


It's a competitive world

Everything counts in large amounts

Originally Posted by darweiner
Hey there
I started stretching about a month ago with Size Genetics and been doing it very very slowly. I wasn’t stretching enough in the beginning (wanted to take zero risks) and have upped things slowly. Only recently, a week ago, did I get at a point where I feel wake up in the morning and feel my penis different. It looks healthier somehow, have more morning erections, and I kinda feel I have more skin on it.

Thing is however, I am troubled by two things:

- My penis points to the right but no/minimal curve. It just points there, like 1pm direction. Now I have been noticing it at 1-1/2 to 2pm direction, PLUS curvature is more pronounced. If anything I thought stretching helps eliminate he curves not increases them. Any thoughts ?

- I am starting to notice a dark greenish dot just below the glans on the top of my P.

Wondering what’s going on.. I am more concerned for curvature, that’s a no-no to me. So I stopped and waiting for your thoughts.


I don’t hear you describing a curve, but rather pointing straight in a direction other than straight out.

I am no expert but the extender might be stressing one side more than the other because the ligs may be naturally shorter or tighter on that side, so your penis pulls to that side.

If that is the case it seems to me that in time the ligs will evenly strengthen or loosen and the direction problem should balance out.

The dot may be bruising from a small pinch from the strap maybe?


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

It proves it is working, you just have to adjust your approach.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by UM1991

Yes, I’ve tried that and it seems to make it worse.

Hmm that’s strange, maybe it has something to do with how jelqing works. Maybe in a strange way it will work if you jelq in the cuve direction instead haha.

I am surprised that many of you are also experiencing similar issues. First of all I haven’t started seriously with jelq, so it is mostly SG stretch after 15 mins of warm water/warmups. I heard Jelqs could be potentially dangerous while stretching seems safe.

Second, I don’t think it is an optical effect, since I didn’t get any bigger yet. And I have been doing it very moderately.

I thought SG stretcher was recommended to correct curvature. Well I did NOT have a curvature to start with (or extremely minimal) I just had my P pointing to the right. Now it is still pointing to the right but with noticeable curvature on the shaft, also to the right.

I was thinking of stretching more the right side to correct for this .. Not sure if anyone tried.

Consult a urologist. To know if Peyronie

No it’s not that bad either.. Worst case I stop PE.but wondering if it’s a common symptom around here.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Occam's Razor & PEwadzillaPenis Enlargement8610-26-2010 07:29 PM
6 Month of PE: The bottom linemrdsteinPenis Enlargement2103-12-2009 10:58 PM
Looking at Curvature PE historySound EdgePenis Enlargement Basics206-04-2008 10:13 PM
PE induced herpes?SacredMen's Sexual Health2807-19-2007 09:24 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:33 PM.