Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

PE Doubters

PE Doubters

PE newb post here. I am new to the PE world. Have just gotten started in the last couple weeks with an extender, ADS and bathmate. Not too interested in jelqing, mostly interested in passive stretching.

Any newbs out there worried they are fools for pursuing this? On the one hand, I want to believe but part of me thinks it is just not possible to meaningfully enlarge ones penis by pulling on it a bunch. Furthermore, I am also worried about ending up impotent from this. I am hoping light stretching and pumping should be safe especially when reading about clamping and hanging which seems like a disaster waiting to happen.

Would love to read some actual medical literature on the topic. Can’t seem to find anything on the net to that end, other than some popular articles with physician opinions that penis enlargement does not work.

Am I the only PE doubter out there? Any words of advice from the veterans?

Originally Posted by mtbiker

Any words of advice from the veterans?

Do the newbie routine for a few months and see what happens. Hold of on using you PE gadgets. If you want to use them after 3 months of hands on PE that is cool. You will do so much safer for the light conditioning and penis monitoring skills you will have gained.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

mtbiker: no you’re not. I have been trying to gain for 5 years now and I have still to see any results. I’ve followed so many advices and written a bunch of threads and done this and that but still (and this is with consistency) I have not gained.

Though it may seem silly that I continue to PE when I haven’t gotten any gains, it is because I will not stop until I am absolutely sure that I cannot gain through any method available.

Originally Posted by mtbiker
PE newb post here. I am new to the PE world. Have just gotten started in the last couple weeks with an extender, ADS and bathmate. Not too interested in jelqing, mostly interested in passive stretching.

Any newbs out there worried they are fools for pursuing this? On the one hand, I want to believe but part of me thinks it is just not possible to meaningfully enlarge ones penis by pulling on it a bunch. Furthermore, I am also worried about ending up impotent from this. I am hoping light stretching and pumping should be safe especially when reading about clamping and hanging which seems like a disaster waiting to happen.

Would love to read some actual medical literature on the topic. Can’t seem to find anything on the net to that end, other than some popular articles with physician opinions that penis enlargement does not work.

Am I the only PE doubter out there? Any words of advice from the veterans?

Jelqing stretches the tunica both length and width-wise. The tunica has layers, with bands of fibres that run longitudinally and bands that run circumferentially. Jelqing loosens those bands up helping you gain from other exercises. It’s a mistake to leave jelqing out of your routine. Just make sure you do it right; there are loads of threads on how to jelq properly.

Do you believe that you can’t increase the range of motion of your hamstring group of muscles by stretching them - ‘pulling on them a bunch’? All connective tissue will stretch and adapt if you give it the right stimulus to do so.

Clamping is dangerous, no two ways about that. That’s why you need to do the newbie routine for 3 months or so to learn what levels of stress your willie can take and to condition the tissues before attempting it. Hanging isn’t so dangerous as long as you learn to wrap well and you take the hanger off every 20 minutes or so and massage your willie to get the bloodflow back.

There will never be any good medical literature on PE, because it can’t be patented and there is no $ in it. Besides, most medical professionals have spent years with their heads in books to get to where they are, and have no time for pulling on their pee-pee. If they tell you it doesn’t work they think they are doing you a favour; you may spend more time doing things that will advance your life in a more positive ‘educational’ direction.

It works. Do the newbie routine; it’s the best way to prove it to yourself. When gains slow or stop, either add other manual exercises, or start playing with your PE toys. I’ve never used an extender or ADS, but I like fowfers and piss pulls, and imagine they could be a good substitute.


Forte est vinum fortior est rex fortiores sunt mulieres super omnia vincit veritas: "Wine is strong, a king is stronger, women are stronger still, but truth conquers all" (1 Esdras, chapters 3 & 4)

Originally Posted by Williamhung
mtbiker: no you’re not. I have been trying to gain for 5 years now and I have still to see any results. I’ve followed so many advices and written a bunch of threads and done this and that but still (and this is with consistency) I have not gained.

Though it may seem silly that I continue to PE when I haven’t gotten any gains, it is because I will not stop until I am absolutely sure that I cannot gain through any method available.

You will be well conditioned from all that. Seems you had very tough tissues to start with, so maybe a deconditioning break isn’t going to be the best for you.
Can I suggest trying a radical approach to shake the tissues up a bit? When you get a couple of days free, do as much PE as you can, to really exhaust the tissues (volume not intensity; high intensity on exhausted tissues IS a recipe for sudden failure/injury).
Multiple 20 minute light hanging sets, multiple 10 minute low vacuum pumping sets etc. You probably won’t be able to get an erection for a couple of days after, which is against the usual and very sound advice to watch your PI’s, but it may just loosen up those very tough collagen bonds a bit. Please be careful though, should you try it.


Forte est vinum fortior est rex fortiores sunt mulieres super omnia vincit veritas: "Wine is strong, a king is stronger, women are stronger still, but truth conquers all" (1 Esdras, chapters 3 & 4)

Originally Posted by Sporran
You will be well conditioned from all that. Seems you had very tough tissues to start with, so maybe a deconditioning break isn’t going to be the best for you.
Can I suggest trying a radical approach to shake the tissues up a bit? When you get a couple of days free, do as much PE as you can, to really exhaust the tissues (volume not intensity; high intensity on exhausted tissues IS a recipe for sudden failure/injury).
Multiple 20 minute light hanging sets, multiple 10 minute low vacuum pumping sets etc. You probably won’t be able to get an erection for a couple of days after, which is against the usual and very sound advice to watch your PI’s, but it may just loosen up those very tough collagen bonds a bit. Please be careful though, should you try it.

I think your right about that. And I have tried the decon break with little result. But if I go about it the way you suggest, you think I would gain by continuing the newbie routine afterwards. It’s worth a shot, though I only have experience with stretches and jelqs? (I have an extender but it just won’t stay on)

Originally Posted by Williamhung
I think your right about that. And I have tried the decon break with little result. But if I go about it the way you suggest, you think I would gain by continuing the newbie routine afterwards. It’s worth a shot, though I only have experience with stretches and jelqs? (I have an extender but it just won’t stay on)

Have you tried hanging / pumping consistently ?


Starting stats: 6.4" / 5.6" Current Stats: 7.4" / 5.8" Short term goal: 7" / 6" Long term goal: 8" / 6.5"

Originally Posted by Williamhung
I have been trying to gain for 5 years now and I have still to see any results. I’ve followed so many advices and written a bunch of threads and done this and that but still (and this is with consistency) I have not gained.

That sucks, sorry to hear it.

Some guys seem to gain just by reading about PE (lucky buggers!). Others do everything right for years with no gains before stumbling upon the exact right combination of things that works for them. I haven’t read back over your history (lazy bugger!) but am taking you at your word that you have been diligent and consistent.

If you have the coverage getting a comprehensive physical is probably a good thing, just in case you have some underlying whatever going on. Some believe that a small 0.?% of guys simply can’t gain. Perhaps. But just like with adding muscle or gaining flexibility I think that everyone can gain something unless their is a reason they can not.

If you have the time, temperament, and privacy I would very much recommend hanging. It is where all my gains came from. And other guys that responded atypically to hands on PE eventually gained with hanging as well. If you have privacy and spent time on the computer you can effectively hang >2 hours a day with <15 minutes time investment once you get the hang of it.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

i would also throw in … have you tried *really good* heat?
i’ve been screwing around with my bathmate (which i fixed - unjammed the valve, i guess) and with refilling it frequently with very hot water …
and i notice that it helps *very* noticeably.

I imagine in the case of inherently “stubborn” tissue that good, consistent\constant heat would be extra important.
?

I think maybe I’m am kind of hijacking this thread… sorry about that.

Last comment: I will try hanging with good heating (and jelqing???) to see if it does anything for me,

Originally Posted by Williamhung
I think maybe I’m am kind of hijacking this thread… sorry about that.

Last comment: I will try hanging with good heating (and jelqing???) to see if it does anything for me,

Yep. Heating and jelqing are the cornerstones of any routine. That was the most important thing I ever learned off my mentor.


Forte est vinum fortior est rex fortiores sunt mulieres super omnia vincit veritas: "Wine is strong, a king is stronger, women are stronger still, but truth conquers all" (1 Esdras, chapters 3 & 4)

Originally Posted by mtbiker
Am I the only PE doubter out there? Any words of advice from the veterans?

well, i would say this.
i was a doubter …

… until i saw some of the before\after picture threads around here.

like the guy (old guy, like 56?) with the splotchy 3 inch dick, that over several years he worked up to 5 something.

Tell me where the camera hocus-pocus was in that photo, cuz to me it looks damn for sure he grew his dick 2 inches.

I saw a few good shots like those, and I was sold.
The theory behind it is as solid as any theory. Its just, you need proof.
Well, theres proof posted all over this forum.

I don’t have any real, permanent gains myself yet,
but i have been able to get from my max BPEL (6”) to 6.5” in wet vacuum, and i consider that a start.
:D

Don’t waste time and effort with doubting. Just start the doing. It works because my dick is way bigger than before.

Get to it!

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group projectremekPenis Enlargement32706-02-2017 01:29 AM
My opinion on the science of PEsaiyan22Penis Enlargement3802-09-2011 07:22 AM
Occam's Razor & PEwadzillaPenis Enlargement8610-26-2010 07:29 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:46 AM.