Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

PE At College

PE At College

I started doing PE in July and I got some reasonable gains. When I started college didn’t bother to continue, now I want to continue and I cannot find the time to get in a decent work out. If anyone knows a good workout that I can do in the shower or one that I can break up over the day, that would be great.

Streches, kegels and some jelqing. Maybe, horses and clamping.

You can kegel anywhere, even class. If you are pressed for time, add 20mins jelqing with soap or shampoo in the shower, and always sit down to take a leak and while there, do 5 quick stretches every direction.

Originally Posted by theAnomaly
You can kegel anywhere, even class. If you are pressed for time, add 20mins jelqing with soap or shampoo in the shower, and always sit down to take a leak and while there, do 5 quick stretches every direction.

No, do not Jelg with soap!!

There have been several threads on this in the past. Some people have issues with drying and cracking with soap. And some do not. I do not. Search for “jelqing with soap” and you’ll see that it’s about a 50-50 split on the soap issue.

Anomaly, you mentioned sitting down to take a leak why was this?

Well you wouldn’t stand at the urinal and do stretches would you. Trying to make it look like you are taking a shit so you can fit some stretches in.

Yeah, basically just what Exxstcy said, but also sitting makes the “A-stretch” with the wrsit and such easier for me.

Originally Posted by Turk E Man
I started doing PE in July and I got some reasonable gains. When I started college didn’t bother to continue, now I want to continue and I cannot find the time to get in a decent work out. If anyone knows a good workout that I can do in the shower or one that I can break up over the day, that would be great.


PE is a lifestyle.

You either have time for it, or you don’t.


The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.

~Oscar Wilde~

People will notice if you are constantly taking long showers. That might not bother some people, but when I lived in the dorms last year, I didn’t want to be known as the guy who jerked off in the shower every day. It’s especially bad if you have a roommate and he’s in the room when you leave and come back. Eventually, it’s just like what the hell are you taking a 40 minute shower for?

I don’t live in the dorms anymore but my PE consists of finding obscure bathrooms and doing my hour or so routine late at night in the stalls.


Starting size: 7"x5.25" bp

Current size: 7.25"x5.875" bp

Goal size: 8.75"x6" bp

Originally Posted by Revolution
People will notice if you are constantly taking long showers. That might not bother some people, but when I lived in the dorms last year, I didn’t want to be known as the guy who jerked off in the shower every day. It’s especially bad if you have a roommate and he’s in the room when you leave and come back. Eventually, it’s just like what the hell are you taking a 40 minute shower for?

I don’t live in the dorms anymore but my PE consists of finding obscure bathrooms and doing my hour or so routine late at night in the stalls.

Man that is dedication! Ever run into any people fucking in the stalls?


Did you know America ranks the lowest in education but the highest in drug use? It's nice to be number one, but we can fix that. All we need to do is start the war on education. If it's anywhere near as successful as our war on drugs, in no time we'll all be hooked on phonics

- Leighann Lord

Man, I’m so glad I’m not young anymore.

:rolleyes:


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

My 2 cents would be make up a good ADS and do what you can and that’s all you can do.I feel if you even can do ten minutes of good jelq in a HOT shower, stretch your dick in the crapper like other people say,you should still benefit and get some gains. This is my basic routine and my gains argent like others and I am satisfied with the results so far and besides something is sure better than nothing, right?

I’m in college and I do my PE late at night after I’ve done all my studying, work, socializing, playing games, club meetings etc. It’s a nice way to wind down before bed :)

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
The PE Survey results!remekPenis Enlargement16105-19-2017 12:29 PM
Yoga and PE Compares East and WestsamanaPenis Enlargement1612-28-2003 02:51 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:47 PM.