Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

PE and wives or girlfriends

Originally Posted by micheal9
I have purchased two devices the Max-tender and Fast-size Extender. Well long story short I have not been really able to use either one due to the fact I don’t want my girlfriend to find out and seeing that I live with her it really makes it difficult to use them. She knows I want a bigger dick and says my size(close to 6 Inches would like another inch or so) is good for her. So I wanted to know if anyone else tries to hide the fact that their trying PE or If you share it with them and if so how do they react to it? Are they supportive? Do they want to hear about your gains? And so on.


My wife is completely cool about it and is even being supportive. She knows I do my routines and I often tell her that I will go to the toilet and do them, meaning that I cannot take the phone, help with the kids etc. in 20-30 minutes. She does not pay a lot attention to it but is happy that I made some gains. I mean, she really gain something on it as well right? ;) .

I prefer and recommends being completely open about it. Try to explain why this is important for you and in a serious manner and hopefully, she will understand.


Historical graph since start including all Measures and Goals -

Start 2008-09-01: 5,9" X 4,5", 2012-03-31: 7,3" X 5.4" - Goal 7,5" X 5,5"

My fiance knows and she’s more than Ok with it.


Recognize.

Originally Posted by hopeful2hanglow
Honestly the girls I’ve met would be lining up at his door. Even when girls say a guy has a small penis, women will still sleep with the guy purely for to satisfy their curiosity.

You guys are so paranoid, seriously.

You might be mistaking paranoia for wisdom my friend.

A little story.
I had just started investigating PE (2003) and was using some quarter rolls for weights. I was storing them next to the bed and one morning I took them down stairs in order to take them to work with me. My wife came down and asked what I was sneaking around with. So I sat her down and told her about PE and the possibility of gains from it. She too said I was already adequate. I told her about the possibility of the gains being permanent and wanted to find out if that was true or not. So with that she just allowed the existence of and practice of PE. She’s never really gotten excited about PE. I don’t flaunt the practice but I don’t need to hide either. I just keep my practices to myself like she would about Kotex usage or any other female stuff.

Later on I started developing items that would improve upon my exercises and again my wife didn’t whole heatedly approve but she didn’t disapprove either.
Today the situation remains the same I have my time and she doesn’t bother me. I don’t toss things in her face and the only comment she has is I’m too big and her jaw gets sore.

So you see my approach was that this was an experiment just to see if it worked. I got cooperation and tolerance if not approval.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Telling the wife or girlfriend depends on your outlook. If its because you think you are too small then don’t tell. You will either get 2 answers-“dont do it you’re fine the way you are” which doesn’t help because you want to do it anyway and now you are going against her. Or “yes I support you entirely” which is worse because you could take it as she is excited that she will get the bigger penis she’s dreamed of. That may make you feel more insecure. If you have no insecurities at all and are open sexually with her maybe its ok and certainly a lot of guys here have that. But it sounds like you are insecure to start,even though you shouldn’t be, and this discussion probably will not help things. Do the manual routine in stealth mode. Maybe rethink things after a year if you want to incorporate equipment and such into your routine.

Originally Posted by micheal9

I have purchased two devices the Max-tender and Fast-size Extender. Well long story short I have not been really able to use either one due to the fact I don’t want my girlfriend to find out and seeing that I live with her it really makes it difficult to use them. She knows I want a bigger dick and says my size(close to 6 Inches would like another inch or so) is good for her. So I wanted to know if anyone else tries to hide the fact that their trying PE or If you share it with them and if so how do they react to it? Are they supportive? Do they want to hear about your gains? And so on.

At first I just kind of joked around with my girlfriend about wanting to be bigger and she told me I was crazy since my starting size is already about 8 inch long and 5 inch in girth, however after more joking and such I asked seriously, I said what would you do if I did exercises to make myself bigger. She told me she doesn’t care and doesn’t think it will work. So ya woman aren’t that supportive of PE. Now I’m determined to get to 9 inch’s at least and say what now, choke on that.

Originally Posted by Monty:
I don’t toss things in her face and the only comment she has is I’m too big and her jaw gets sore.

So you see my approach was that this was an experiment just to see if it worked. I got cooperation and tolerance if not approval.


Lol epic, ya my girl friend thinks I’m already more then enough and that she gets sore but like you I want to see if it works, and honestly would want it to, why wouldn’t I want to be able to tell people I have a 9 inch penis?

Hey pencil it sounds like you really don’t need length as much as girth. After all Girth is what gets a girls attention.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Originally Posted by Monty:

Hey pencil it sounds like you really don’t need length as much as girth. After all Girth is what gets a girls attention.

Ya I thought about this for a while, but in the end I thought how can you add girth, I’m wanting at least an inch more so ill have a 6inch girth, and not add something onto the length, and being as I’m already longer then average will I be one of the people who adds length really easy but not girth?

Come on, tell her about it. It will double your workout time not having to hide it. Not only that, get her involved. Nothing like a PE partner.

Out of the closet and into the hanger. :thumbs:


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Although every person is different, if you’re at all close, I don’t think she’ll care. Mine is indifferent and is most interested in good love making. This is a very subjective thing, though.

Originally Posted by Monty:
Hey pencil it sounds like you really don’t need length as much as girth. After all Girth is what gets a girls attention.

Throwing wet toilet paper gets their attention too.


Time to measure girth soon... previously 4.5", been targeting girth for months!

Because of fatigue, I need to get my wife’s ok prior to any workout. I guess the word “need” is a little too strong, but an overt agreement that I will be sexually out of commission for a couple of hours after my exercise should be established. I’d much rather fuck than workout, but if we’re not fucking, I’m working out.


If girth is king, why the hell does everyone keep talking about length?

Originally Posted by Herballist

Throwing wet toilet paper gets their attention too.

:rolling:


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Originally Posted by WayneCider

Because of fatigue, I need to get my wife’s ok prior to any workout. I guess the word “need” is a little too strong, but an overt agreement that I will be sexually out of commission for a couple of hours after my exercise should be established. I’d much rather fuck than workout, but if we’re not fucking, I’m working out.

1) why will you be out of commission for a couple of hours? Getting in a good jelq session before sex makes me last longer and doesn’t prevent an erection

2) Do you really have sex so often that a PE workout, and your resulting fatigue, will really get in the way of your sex life? Oh, to be young again!


11/09 - Egms 6.375, Bpel 6.25; 9/10 - Egms 6.6, Bpel 7.0 1/12 Egms 6.6, Bpel 7.0

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:56 PM.