Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

PE and height

PE and height

Hi guys.. This tot just came into me while jelqing, how would I look like if I’m working towards an 8 inches dong, while standing at only 5’8?? Is there also a good way to gain or enhance height.. Don’t wanna end up looking like a short @ss with a monster..

Cheers,

Originally Posted by goingfortat8
how would I look like if I’m working towards an 8 inches dong, while standing at only 5’8?

You would look like a man with a large penis. That is what most of us here aim for.

Originally Posted by goingfortat8
Is there also a good way to gain or enhance height

Any Thunder’s Place Like Forums for Other Topics such as Height Increase

Reflexology for Extra Height

Grow taller (heightwise) - what do you think?

Height VS Size

And just for fun: Pe workout for taller guys

:search:

Cheers, and welcome to the forum,

PG

Drink NJ water, it made me taller.


“You see, I don’t want to do good things, I want to do great things.” ~Alexander Joseph Luthor

I know Lewd Ferrigno personally.

Was that your first of 20,000+ posts there, Twat, in the thread I linked to?

heh heh

Originally Posted by goingfortat8
Hi guys.. This tot just came into me while jelqing, how would I look like if I’m working towards an 8 inches dong, while standing at only 5’8?? Is there also a good way to gain or enhance height.. Don’t wanna end up looking like a short @ss with a monster..

Cheers,

“Don’t wanna end up looking like a short @ss with a monster..”

I represent that remark!!
That is hilarious!!! I guess me being 5’5 and weigh 200lbs would make it seem like I have an actual baseball bat under my shorts! WHOO HOO! By the way for those who might ask, I work out 4 times a week. I am no weeble wobble!


Started 5.5 x 4.5 erect Length and Girth Goal 7 x 6.5 erect Length and Girth

Currently 5.9 x 5.5 erect Length,Girth and going !

Originally Posted by Para-Goomba
You would look like a man with a large penis. That is what most of us here aim for.

Any Thunder’s Place Like Forums for Other Topics such as Height Increase

Reflexology for Extra Height

Grow taller (heightwise) - what do you think?

Height VS Size

And just for fun: Pe workout for taller guys



Cheers, and welcome to the forum,
PG

Hi Para-Goomba, your references really sums it all up.. Thanks, I’m glad there are still ‘something’ in us that can be groom into a cool johnson!

Cheers,

Originally Posted by Lil J76
“Don’t wanna end up looking like a short @ss with a monster.”

I represent that remark!!
That is hilarious!! I guess me being 5’5 and weigh 200lbs would make it seem like I have an actual baseball bat under my shorts! WHOO HOO! By the way for those who might ask, I work out 4 times a week. I am no weeble wobble!

“I represent that remark!”

Sometime later, I shall be joining you with that.. Hahaa..

Cheers,

goingfortat8, the road will be long one. But one I will travel happily. Good luck on ya journey!


Started 5.5 x 4.5 erect Length and Girth Goal 7 x 6.5 erect Length and Girth

Currently 5.9 x 5.5 erect Length,Girth and going !

Originally Posted by goingfortat8
I’m glad there are still ‘something’ in us that can be groom into a cool johnson!

:confused:

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
I am starting PE today check my statscarl999Penis Enlargement Basics2904-08-2012 01:43 AM
Hardgainer in Bodybuilding = Hardgainer in PE?FaustPenis Enlargement1312-24-2004 07:44 PM
correlation between height erection and gainspasi1Penis Hangers210-27-2004 03:37 PM
kudos to PE and my storygottaB8Penis Enlargement Basics1009-28-2004 07:09 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:35 AM.