Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Orange bends

12

This question is for PolePosition or anyone else that can chime in. When I get my grip and I do the bend, do I hold this or do it run the bend along my dick so it’s like to worm or a wave going along my penis? Not sure if I hold for a few seconds, move up the penis a little do a bend and hold for a few seconds, move up the penis again and hold for a few seconds, repeat, repeat. Thanks anyone!

We need more information on this.

Why is this in the newbie section?


Starting stats:- Dec11th2008 7.2"bpelx6" meg.Mar23rd09 8.375"bpel x 6.125"meg. Mar10 8.4" bpelx6.125" meg.

Goal: 8"nbpel x 7" A one eyed monster by any standard :)

Could someone please make a video or a step-by step picture guide of this? I’ve read so many different things, I think I get it.but I don’t want to take the chance of doing something wrong. The best I’ve heard so far is that it is like the sadsak slinky, only you just hold the bends near the base, middle, and glans instead of working over the whole shaft at once. Am I correct?

With all due respect, I don’t think this is an exercise that any of you newbies should be doing. Unless you want a fucked up impotent dick (from lack of experience/conditioning), that is.


The only power a woman has over you is that which you give her.

It’s basically an erect bend without being fully erect.


I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, or as we call him in Zimbabwe, four hundred million dollars.

Originally Posted by Alrdybig
With all due respect, I don’t think this is an exercise that any of you newbies should be doing. Unless you want a fucked up impotent dick (from lack of experience/conditioning), that is.

That really didn’t answer the question and maybe some us are just curious about it.

Originally Posted by alexinsc2010

That really didn’t answer the question and maybe some us are just curious about it.

Warnings usually aren’t meant to answer questions.


The only power a woman has over you is that which you give her.

What makes these bends dangerous? At the one month mark on my newbie routine I added a few of these right at the beginning. I picked these because I’m eventually going to a more girth oriented routine, and of all the girth exercises I’ve seen, this looks like it’s the most gentle. I can stop them if it’s a bad idea, but can you give us a little more than just “don’t do it?”

Originally Posted by northmiamitop

What makes these bends dangerous? At the one month mark on my newbie routine I added a few of these right at the beginning. I picked these because I’m eventually going to a more girth oriented routine, and of all the girth exercises I’ve seen, this looks like it’s the most gentle. I can stop them if it’s a bad idea, but can you give us a little more than just “don’t do it?”

Yeah. Do the newbie routine for 3 months before trying anything else. :)


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:21 PM.