One month into going for moderate girth gains
Motivation / background:
My partner has been very satisfied with my size and sex is truly fantastic with her. However, I feel (by comparing to past experiences of mine) that she could handle more girth and I think it would probably provide her more pleasure. On the other hand, lengthwise I tend to hit bottom in positions allowing deeper penetration and therefore I need to be careful not to cause her any pain.
We are currently in a difficult life situation, where we don’t have any contact with each other for an indefinite period of time. I try to spend the time I have as useful as I can, more precisely to develop myself, and not primarily from a physical aspect. However, as I came across Thunder’s about one and half months ago, I thought that it might worth a try to see if I was able to give her more pleasure in future by gaining some girth (and not any length, as that would make no sense based on what I’ve written above). However, as I am not able to discuss this with her (which I would, should we communicate), nor I am able to test on her, my plan was initially to test how PE works for me, to see if I am able to gain girth without gaining length with it, and in what time and at what cost. In an ideal case I would be able to gain some moderate girth in a relatively short period of time (say 3 months), in which case I would know this works for me. Then I would stop doing PE and would only restart by the time we have been together again for such a long time that sex would start to get less exciting:) . And then I could fire it up again (among others) by adding some girth, thus giving her more pleasure. So anyway, the point is that in an ideal case, I would only like to add more girth and cement it if I can discuss and test with her, as sex is already truly wonderful with her and I would surely not want to ruin it by some gains that are uncomfortable for her.
So, gaining some small measurable girth relatively quickly would be the ideal case, but gaining girth might also prove to be very difficult and slow for me, in which case I might decide to not stop PE but maintain my difficultly achieved gains and risk cementing.
To put it into figures, I plan to do PE for 3 to 6 months and try to gain some moderate girth (0.2 to 0.4 inches) with no length gains at all. Depending on the actual results then I might decide to stop PE and let the gains fade away (and restart later when the time is right), or try to preserve, if gains came really hard.
I started PE one month ago. After some experimentation my current routine goes like this:
- Firegoat rolls at 20% erection level for 2-3 minutes
- Warm up with soaked wash clothes for 6-10 minutes
- Wet jelqs: 60 reps at moderate intensity with 3 different holds/pulling directions (normal OK grip with a straight out motion, overhand grip with a straight out motion and normal OK grip with an upward motion) and 90 reps at high intensity. In the end, I sometimes do some more (+10-30 reps) with kegel after each rep to achieve even higher intensity and fullness, but being cautious with this in order to avoid over-training. Erection level is mostly 40-50%. At lower erection level I don’t feel enough inner pressure even with holding the grip as firmly as I can, on the other hand, if I start at a higher erection level, it fades down to 40-50% after like 10-20 reps. I feel the most pressure build up if I use normal OK with an upward motion, whereas I feel that I can not build up enough pressure with an overhand OK. The jelqing session takes approx 18-20 minutes
- No stretching as I don’t want to gain length
- Firegoat rolls for 2-3 minutes
- Warm down with wash clothes for 6-10 minutes
- Firegoat rolls for 2-3 minutes
(Plenty of Firegoat rolls:) , due to discoloration issues, see below)
I do this for 2 or 3 days on, than I take either a half or a full day rest (half day rest is when I do the routine in the morning and then in the evening the next day, or do it in the evening and then do it in the morning two days after). This way I don’t really feel soreness or fatigue.
Also I added ballooning for 30+ minutes 4-5 times a week, as I accidentally noticed that by reverse kegeling at 100% erection level I can push much more blood into my unit than with normal kegel, and I achieve a full expansion and increased thickness from the very base to the top (which feels great). Of course I need to train appropriate muscles and learn correct breathing technique to be able to hold reverse kegels for longer and longer.
After 1 months I gained 0.15 inch in both BPEL and NBPEL with no girth gains (It seems that I gained some at the base, but I am not really confident about being able to consistently measure base girth due to more skin in that area). My flaccid seems to be thicker on average, however that fluctuates a lot. For one it’s good to know that I could probably easily gain significant length over time, should I ever need that, but that’s against my goals.
Difficult to judge, as I am somewhat depressed and my libido is low to very low. Through introducing ballooning, morning wood did return, which is nice to have. And of course I can’t test EQ during sex right now, but I didn’t have any problems there with EQ in the past. I have solid stamina, on the other hand, ejaculation has always sent my libido (and my erection level) to the very bottom (which kind of sucks). Should PE be able to do something about the latter (I.e. Better retention of libido after coming), I would be happy, but that’s not really a goal right now.
- I did get the occasional red / dark spots, more so after more intense workouts which indicated that I need to control intensity, but these spots go away in one day
- Stretchmarks: I think my skin is quite week in general (based on my experience with gaining stretchmarks from muscle growth in the past), and I started to develop a lot of stretchmarks at lower shaft. Luckily they are not really ugly, but still noticeable and I am a bit frustrated that those will never go away completely. I purchased some cream with cocoa butter to make my skin more flexible to avoid things worsening on this front
- Discoloration: I have that one also, became clearly noticeable just after 3 weeks. Also frustrated by this one, put increased effort in Firegoat rolls (which I didn’t do from the beginning, and also at first I did not do it right after PE, which turned out to be a bad idea). I use a cream containing Symphytum officinale which is among others said to be good for hematoma. I am not sure about this though, I have higher hopes in the Firegoat roll. The skin on my dick has always been darker than the rest of the body, I don’t want any discoloration on top.
I did gain, which means I am probably not overdoing stuff. Still, I think I will have a five day decon break, and then restart with a shorter routine (less jelq reps), but going for high erection level, as I really don’t want to gain any length, but girth instead. Also, I will put more weight on upward jelq moves with normal OK grip, which seemed to build up pressure better (and I also read that this form is better for girth). Although very tempting to include girth exercises (especially after not a millimeter of girth gains so far), I give jelqing 2 more months so that my unit gets prepared for more intense exercises.
I have maybe not spent so much time with my dick ever as I did during this last month:) . I have limited free time, and PE often takes most of it on weekdays, which feels somewhat selfish and stupid, however, I know that the goal is to be able to give my partner as much pleasure in the future as she is able to bear, and this is one of the many means to achieve that.
And finally, should I not be able to attain girth, I can always buy a cock sleeve, if more girth indeed gives her more pleasure, so one way or the other I will surely succeed:) .
Any advice or thoughts are very much welcome.