Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Noob Questions

Noob Questions

Hello hello,

I have what the charts would describe as an average john, my goal is to grasp a proud meatstick.

During a LOT test I receive tugback at all positions but I drop from a 1cm tug to a few MM around the 7:30 mark so I assume that’s my number.

I’m not into hanging my member so I figured I should add 10 extra reps of manual stretching (up/down combos) to compensate for that lil bit I can still get from my tendons. (I’m using the noob routine)

During a Jelq my head and shaft engorge with blood of course but they grow tremendously. I get a girth of over 8inches at the head and shaft, does this possibly signify I either have alot of loose skin or alot of potential??

I’m uncircumcised and have tried nearly all ideas for Jelqing but after 3 I’m pulling my nuts up my shaft and theirs no skin left :( I’m using baby oil and alot of it but I feel like I’m not getting the desired effect if I gotta release pressure ever 2nd round.

After pretty much any Jelq I have broken capillaries in my head, even after a massive natural hard on this happens, is their a way to condition my prick to get usto greater blood flow and not do this?

I’m not to proud of my flaccid length but it’s fun to watch it grow (like those sponge creatures we had when we were kids lol) but in a change room it’s embarrassing because all the cut guys seem to stay the same size flacid as hard. Is their a method I haven’t been able to find that till help increase a flaccid length/girth??

My Stats:
LOT - 7:30
EG - 5in
EL - 6.5in
FG - 4in
FL - 4in

Well any suggestions is appreciated, thanks!

Originally Posted by scryed_reaper
I’m uncircumcised and have tried nearly all ideas for Jelqing but after 3 I’m pulling my nuts up my shaft and theirs no skin left :( I’m using baby oil and alot of it but I feel like I’m not getting the desired effect if I gotta release pressure ever 2nd round.

After pretty much any Jelq I have broken capillaries in my head, even after a massive natural hard on this happens, is their a way to condition my prick to get usto greater blood flow and not do this?

Welcome scryed,

First I’d like to say that your stats are fantastic. Nice willy, matey. :) Now…

I don’t understand the pulling nuts up shaft and no skin left enquiry. Please go into this with more detail. I’m assuming now that it could be you are jelqing with the palm facing upwards and this is trapping the balls when you slide the OK-symbol up the shft. If that is the case (and even if it isn’t) you should jelq with the palm facing downwards. It is a much more effective jelq.

As for conditioning. The only method to condition is to perform. Keep exercising and it will condition. These broken capillaries however are an indication of over-working rather than under-conditioning. You have only recently joined, and a good ‘worked out’ feeling you’re aiming for is unlikely to be noticeable or even of beneficial so early. First take some time off while your injury repairs. Then bring the pressure down and use these next few weeks becoming more familiar with yourself and the fundamental exercises.


This signature is closed for the public.

If you want to get your flaccid dick look more fuller then I would suggest when you sit put your dick in between your legs so that you are stretching it and soon you’ll have a full flaccid dick

Better descriptions:

During a jelq I place my palm up and outward in the OK sign and pull towards the head, before releasing the head I grab the shaft at the base the same way and do another stroke. After 3 strokes all the skin has collected at the head and my balls are halfway up the shaft. I’m wondering if your suposto do a continuous milk without ever letting go because if that’s the case if I must release ever 3rd stroke I’m not getting the same level of effect.

Warmup question - Is it recommended to do a warm up and then the exercises in normal room temperature or could you just go take a 45min bath and do everything in their including the relaxing and daily wash?? The only problem I could see is it possibly being to warm and causing blood vessels and capillaries to rupture more easily. Lemme know what you think.

As for my capillaries even if I got an average hard on and she grabs is aggressively a few times I get capillaries spots immediately, their not painful and always go away within 4-8hours. After the full rookie routine I’m pretty spotty and it takes a few hours of the tender member to cool off but the next day I’m back to normal no spots.

I have heard of sitting on your stick to lengthen the flaccid but it feels like it’s not being stretched at all and I’m just sitting on my nuts.. Which makes me hungry for some reason.. Ill do it for a while and see what happens.

General question I read about the ball zinger but what purpose does it serve?

Thanks all!

The ball zinger is only for looks so your dick appears to be bulging in your pants and it might expand the scrotum but mostly for the looks lol.

Ahh,

I have the amazing ability to nut myself about once a day so if I were to ear something to make them more apparent I can only imagine the amount of accidents I would have lol.

Could you give your opinion on: During a Jelq my head and shaft engorge with blood of course but they grow tremendously. I get a girth of over 8inches at the head and shaft, does this possibly signify I either have alot of loose skin or alot of potential??

Thanks!

Originally Posted by scryed_reaper
Better descriptions:

During a jelq I place my palm up and outward in the OK sign and pull towards the head, before releasing the head I grab the shaft at the base the same way and do another stroke. After 3 strokes all the skin has collected at the head and my balls are halfway up the shaft. I’m wondering if your suposto do a continuous milk without ever letting go because if that’s the case if I must release ever 3rd stroke I’m not getting the same level of effect.

Right. Thanks for clearing that up. It doesn’t have to be a continuous stroke - let go if you have to. Most people do ten sets of strokes continuously, then let go. Do whatever suits you. Again, instead of palm upwards jelq with the palm downwards.

Originally Posted by scryed_reaper
Warmup question - Is it recommended to do a warm up and then the exercises in normal room temperature or could you just go take a 45min bath and do everything in their including the relaxing and daily wash?? The only problem I could see is it possibly being to warm and causing blood vessels and capillaries to rupture more easily. Lemme know what you think.

That’s a fine warm-up. A warm penis stops ruptures due to extra elasticity, they are much advised precaution to prohibit the emergence capillaries. Warm-ups also encourage growth and superior blood circulation..

Originally Posted by scryed_reaper
As for my capillaries even if I got an average hard on and she grabs is aggressively a few times I get capillaries spots immediately, their not painful and always go away within 4-8hours. After the full rookie routine I’m pretty spotty and it takes a few hours of the tender member to cool off but the next day I’m back to normal no spots.

Strange. Have you always had this? If so, take some time off - a couple of days. Perform the Newbie Routine but only if your penis doesn’t have an injury. Hopefully if you continue with the exercises will condition itself up to standard. Spots are quite a normal occurrence, all through one’s PE career.


This signature is closed for the public.

Originally Posted by scryed_reaper
Ahh,

I have the amazing ability to nut myself about once a day so if I were to ear something to make them more apparent I can only imagine the amount of accidents I would have lol.

Lol, well yea you would probably get hurt. Nothing wrong with a lil pleasure. ;)

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group projectremekPenis Enlargement32706-02-2017 01:29 AM
My year end report plus a lot of questionsLJ001Penis Enlargement612-20-2005 03:52 AM
Few noob questions.azmattPenis Enlargement Basics1005-31-2005 03:33 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:10 PM.