Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

No warm sensation anymore, good or bad

No warm sensation anymore, good or bad

Hi, I have been into the beginner routine for a month, maybe a bit less, and in the start I felt a warm sensation at my base, not any ache at all, it just felt like stuff were happening. Last 2 weeks I have not had that at all though, and yesterday I went through maybe a 90 minute routine of extensive stretching and jelqing in order to maybe feel my penis being exhausted, but that did not happen.

So how should I go about this, and will long routines be negative in the way that my penis get accustomed to it, and thus will need more and more time and force?

Anyone?

The warm feeling might have been some inflammation in the ligaments. After several weeks of PE you’ve been getting some conditioning in the penile tissues, so sensations could change or fade away.

Main thing is paying attention to your erectile quality (EQ)—better, worse, no change—and physiologic indicators (PIs) such as pain, swelling, bruising. Your goal should be to shoot for a workout regimen that produces the best EQ + positive PIs. Gains tend to be really gradual for many guys, and often these aren’t measurable during any particular month spent PEing. So you’ve got to have a lot of patience.

Try to stay at the least intense routine that produces gains, then think about changes after a solid period of stagnation. Again, it can take a good three or four months to see real evidence of growth. Make your PE a structured and consistent routine, then do what you can to keep a regular part of your weekly life. Set aside at least two days each week for rest (no PE). You’ll have to do the fine tuning yourself, since all of us respond to PE differently.

Hang in there, and good luck!

I have better EQ, more morning wood and I get erections more easily.

I haven’t had any pain, swelling or bruising this far, even though I stretch a lot and jelq at high erection levels.

A word of advice, make sure the water is Luke warm don’t over heat it. Too much can and will dry out the skin, and irritate it. :)


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

Originally Posted by Naked Tomato
A word of advice, make sure the water is Luke warm don’t over heat it. Too much can and will dry out the skin, and irritate it. :)

What? While taking a shower? I do most of my stretching and jelqing while dry in front of my computer. I also noticed from measuring today, that I have gained 0.8 cm since my last measurement, which was maybe 10-14 days ago. Some of it probably due to higher erection quality, but I am also positive I have made gains from the feeling of my dick.

Bump

Hadn’t said anything negative. If you read the post properly, you’d have noticed I was just offering advice. Still don’t use too much heat. There’s a chance it’ll dry out your skin and cause irritation. All I said.


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

Originally Posted by Naked Tomato
Hadn’t said anything negative. If you read the post properly, you’d have noticed I was just offering advice. Still don’t use too much heat. There’s a chance it’ll dry out your skin and cause irritation. All I said.

Well, are you even sure luke water is enough to heat my penis to the level it needs to be?

Originally Posted by herkaderk
Well, are you even sure luke water is enough to heat my penis to the level it needs to be?

The topic of warm-ups and their worth in PE is controversial (but what isn’t?). I do it because instinctively it feels as if the injury risk is diminished by a thorough warming up of my penis. But doing things instinctively is not science—have to be honest about that.

My approach is to apply heat at a level that is as warm as I can comfortably tolerate. So, it a matter for me of getting things feeling rather hot down there, but never getting close to a burning sensation in the shaft skin or glans. This isn’t about pushing the envelope of pain tolerance. I just let my dick tell me where my safe zone is at for heating.

What I use for heating is an adjustable heat pad. It’s a narrow rectangular shape, about 7” x 14”, perfect for laying my dick onto it and then folding it over while warming. I stay in it for 15 to 20 minutes usually.

Water is probably the best at-home heating tool due to its density and heat capacity. Common sense argues, again, that you choose a comfortable level of heat that still gets your penis notably above regular body temp. Physical therapy heat applications can target tissues for temperatures between about 104 to 112 degrees F or thereabouts. Research has shown that collagen tissues become more elastic and pliable at those elevated temps, with 112 being about ideal. It’s doubtful we can get our dicks to 112 safely with home-brew methods, but I don’t know how well it’s been tested. Perhaps even a mild core temp increase is enough to add pliability to the collagen.

+1 warm to hot water

What I meant about warm sensation, was a slight warm feeling at the base of the penis the day after PE.

Originally Posted by calfaddict
The topic of warm-ups and their worth in PE is controversial (but what isn’t?). I do it because instinctively it feels as if the injury risk is diminished by a thorough warming up of my penis. But doing things instinctively is not science—have to be honest about that.

My approach is to apply heat at a level that is as warm as I can comfortably tolerate. So, it a matter for me of getting things feeling rather hot down there, but never getting close to a burning sensation in the shaft skin or glans. This isn’t about pushing the envelope of pain tolerance. I just let my dick tell me where my safe zone is at for heating.

What I use for heating is an adjustable heat pad. It’s a narrow rectangular shape, about 7” x 14”, perfect for laying my dick onto it and then folding it over while warming. I stay in it for 15 to 20 minutes usually.

Water is probably the best at-home heating tool due to its density and heat capacity. Common sense argues, again, that you choose a comfortable level of heat that still gets your penis notably above regular body temp. Physical therapy heat applications can target tissues for temperatures between about 104 to 112 degrees F or thereabouts. Research has shown that collagen tissues become more elastic and pliable at those elevated temps, with 112 being about ideal. It’s doubtful we can get our dicks to 112 safely with home-brew methods, but I don’t know how well it’s been tested. Perhaps even a mild core temp increase is enough to add pliability to the collagen.

That heating pad is electric ?


Starting stats: 6.4" / 5.6" Current Stats: 7.4" / 5.8" Short term goal: 7" / 6" Long term goal: 8" / 6.5"

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Facial Sauna as warm up !Ruz_Penis Enlargement1609-26-2007 05:31 PM
Warm upalexandro19Penis Enlargement Basics1207-05-2007 01:36 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:41 AM.