Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

No more gains for a while, need suggestions.

No more gains for a while, need suggestions.

Hello,

I haven’t had any gains recently in the length department and have done the newbie routine. My penis is well conditioned I believe, since I haven’t had any injuries even though I have jelqed on a high erection level a lot in order to get over the plateau. I wonder if anyone have any suggestions, I gained really fast in the start, but then my flaccid stretch was also longer than my EBPL, which it is not any more. So anyone got any suggestions how I could switch up my routine, or give me tips on a more advanced routine.

Currently it goes something like this:

Warmup 3-5 min
Stretch Down Out Up Left
Jelq 200-250 times
Warmdown 3-5 min

I have felt my EQ and penile health improving, and recently had a lot of morning woods, random erections and gotten hard while napping for 15 min in cars and such. I am not sure if random erections are a good sign, they start to happen a lot though. I do not masturbate if that is of any importance, it is certainly possible it could be the “cause” of the random erections, and if so, I am going to stay away from masturbating for quite some more time. I’ve got an extender that I do not use, since I got a roommate. I could probably squeeze in a couple of hours each day though, maybe it will be of some help. I do believe that the flaccid stretch has a big correlation with length gain, and would like some advice to lengthen it. I always stretch and jelq pretty hard, maybe it is counter-productive since my penis might become used to that kind of force (?), however since I haven’t gotten any injuries I just felt it would be pointless to do it weaker.

Would not mind gaining some girth also, have not gained much from start. Not sure what I can do in that apartment, I do not have a pump or anything of that sort, and is mostly thinking about hand techniques. Tried the ulistretch, but I did not feel it did much for me since I already jelq so hard, and I basically do not feel much pressure when doing it. Maybe it has gotten used to it already?

Regards.

Yes pulling with much force can be counterproductive. I would suggest you start using the extender the most you can. Maybe switching to dry jelqs for a couple of months could help also. Jelq should never be don ‘pretty hard’, by the way. Another good thing to add to your routing could be edging with a cock ring.

Originally Posted by marinera
Yes pulling with much force can be counterproductive. I would suggest you start using the extender the most you can. Maybe switching to dry jelqs for a couple of months could help also. Jelq should never be don ‘pretty hard’, by the way. Another good thing to add to your routing could be edging with a cock ring.

I already mostly do dry jelqs, or well recently at least 70% of the jelqs I do, otherwise it is in the shower with running water. Thing is, I do not want to edge because I am doing nofap and what not. What are the major drawbacks of doing jelqs pretty hard, other than the increased risk of injury?

The increased risk by itself is a big enough draw back. :) Jelqs can put a lot of stress on the penis; when the amount of force is too high, faster toughening happens so it is counterproductive. The golden rule of PE is to always apply the minimal amount of force required to get gains, because it is time under pressure, not the level of pressure per se, that gives gains.

Originally Posted by marinera
The increased risk by itself is a big enough draw back. :) Jelqs can put a lot of stress on the penis; when the amount of force is too high, faster toughening happens so it is counterproductive. The golden rule of PE is to always apply the minimal amount of force required to get gains, because it is time under pressure, not the level of pressure per se, that gives gains.

Thing is that when I started out I felt that, that hard probably is the minimal amount of force and now it feels silly to do it at 60-70% of what I normally do when it feels that it puts zero strain on my unit. Should I take a decondition break, or just switch it all up and find a new routine with completely different stretches and jelqs?

Nice advices marinera

herkaderk

I am myself still working on the “perfect jelq”. Pulling to death ain’t the solution I guess.

So Marinera’s advice rings a bell for me too.


Modified forum rule #69: Your avatar must show a JUICY ass, may it be female, male, mermaid, even sheep or horses are accepted. :-)

My logbook: Richard65 - the roadbook

Originally Posted by herkaderk

Thing is that when I started out I felt that, that hard probably is the minimal amount of force and now it feels silly to do it at 60-70% of what I normally do when it feels that it puts zero strain on my unit. Should I take a decondition break, or just switch it all up and find a new routine with completely different stretches and jelqs?

After three months of zero gains (exception made for extenders, which requires a lot of time to give gains) switch to something else. If switching doesn’t help, take a decon break.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Understanding cell growth for maximum PE gainsmiltonic24Penis Enlargement6406-08-2017 09:35 PM
Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group projectremekPenis Enlargement32706-02-2017 01:29 AM
To Those Focused on Length Gains Who Have Dorsal ThickeningAlrdybigPenis Enlargement003-13-2010 11:45 PM
2 months in, no gains. SuggestionsstanleysxPenis Enlargement Basics405-05-2009 10:08 AM
Liq gains vs. tunica gainsSimonClassPenis Enlargement508-09-2005 07:03 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:13 PM.