Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

No gains

12

No gains

Well, I’ve been doing PE now for about a little over 2 weeks. I haven’t seen ANY results. I’ve been doing the standard newbie routine minus the kegels. What do you think about this?

Is this a joke?

No this isn’t a joke. I mean shouldn’t I get like .0001 of an inch of something? Anything? It looks EXACTLY the same from when I’ve started. How long does it normally take before PE’ers normally see gains?

I started gaining after about 2.5 months.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Originally Posted by Slib
Well, I’ve been doing PE now for about a little over 2 weeks. I haven’t seen ANY results. I’ve been doing the standard newbie routine minus the kegels. What do you think about this?

A little over 2 weeks & you’re expecting gains? If it’s rapid gains you REALLY want, then might I suggest something like ‘silicone injections’? Other than that, this manual PE thing isn’t going to give you a fuck off cock overnight! You have to be patient & consistent to see & feel any gains. Just stick to the newbie routine & then check for results after say, 3-4 months time.

Good luck

- Lee Beast

Originally Posted by J123
I had gains after my first two weeks.

Then you are an exception, not the rule.

- Lee Beast

Originally Posted by Lee Beast
Then you are an exception, not the rule.

- Lee Beast

Rule?
Point is, that it is very possible. It is not a joke, it is not impossible. It is possible and not just for me.
I think, that it is very realistic to expect gains after 2- 4 weeks if you just do things right.


Keep soft tissue soft.

NEW newbie + advanced routine

Originally Posted by Slib
Well, I’ve been doing PE now for about a little over 2 weeks. I haven’t seen ANY results. I’ve been doing the standard newbie routine minus the kegels. What do you think about this?

Originally Posted by Slib
No this isn’t a joke. I mean shouldn’t I get like .0001 of an inch of something? Anything? It looks EXACTLY the same from when I’ve started. How long does it normally take before PE’ers normally see gains?

It “looks” the same? So you havent measured? You’re complaining you havent gained, without even measuring?

If you’re expecting immediate and large gains, PE is not for you. Most people dont gain until at leat 4 weeks into their PE career, and even then its usually only an improvement in erection quality.

Its a marathon, not a sprint. If you’re not prepared to be patient, quit now and do us all a favour.


Current PE status - Contemplating Retirement. STARTED - 6.75"x5.25" CURRENTLY 7.5"x5.5" - BPFSL - 7.25"

How to use the search button for best results. If you actually USE the search button, this is worth a read

Originally Posted by J123
Rule?
Point is, that it is very possible. It is not a joke, it is not impossible. It is possible and not just for me.
I think, that it is very realistic to expect gains after 2- 4 weeks if you just do things right.

Not at all, not everyone gets newbie gains and that’s just the way it is. Doesn’t mean they are doing it wrong, it just takes longer for some people.

It’s silly to expect gains after 2 weeks. Not that it can’t happen.

Not that the penis is a muscle or something but would you be worried or bitching if you didn’t see muscle mass increase or body fat loss after 2 weeks of working out?

Shit takes time. Some people can get these results faster than others but everyone is different. One must have patience.

I had gained .2” on my girth after 3 weeks and .2 inch on my length. People have different gains Slib. As long as you feel you are doing things right, you should be able to gain. Maybe after a while you will gain. But Consistency is the key to SUCCESS. Do not get demotivated. Experiment with your penis. Get comfortable with it. When you Jelq, you need to feel some discomfort. That’s a sign of forcing more blood into your penis. The pressure builds up, hence the discomfort.

As for stretching. Are you stretching in one direction only? Stretch in various directions. This will cause more microtears.

Also are you doing hot wraps? Maybe it will make a difference.

However sometimes my gains go down abit. Normally after i hit the gym, my penis seems to shrink abit.
I think it’s because the blood in your body flows to your muscles instead of the Penile Tissue, thus the temporary shrink. Anyway don’t give up hope

GOOD LUCK!


Starting Stats : BPEL, 5", EG, 4"

Goals : BPEL, 6", EG 5"

Originally Posted by Slib
No this isn’t a joke. I mean shouldn’t I get like .0001 of an inch of something? Anything? It looks EXACTLY the same from when I’ve started. How long does it normally take before PE’ers normally see gains?

How in the world could you measure 1/10 of 1/1000 of an inch? That’s about as accurate as a precision surface grinder.

Seriously, if gains could be made in two weeks, every guy in the world would be swinging a donkey dick.
.

Originally Posted by Lee Beast
Then you are an exception, not the rule.

Here are the results of 7 people that have done this routine: - Modified newbie routine

Aim-High Willis - 1cm gain in BPEL and a little girth in 18 days

biggerjohnson - 0,5cm gain in BPEL with picture proof in 18 days

chobbs - 1,2cm gain in BPEL and 0,5cm EG with picture proof in 18 days

hemieric - almost 1cm gain in BPEL after 18 days but trying a couple of more days

spesso - 1cm gain in BPEL in 18 days

wahooga - 1cm gain in BPEL in 18 days

koolaid11 - 1/10” after 4 workouts (not following the routine as outlined)

Originally Posted by Damnwork
Not at all, not everyone gets newbie gains and that’s just the way it is. Doesn’t mean they are doing it wrong, it just takes longer for some people.

It’s silly to expect gains after 2 weeks. Not that it can’t happen.

Not that the penis is a muscle or something but would you be worried or bitching if you didn’t see muscle mass increase or body fat loss after 2 weeks of working out?

Shit takes time. Some people can get these results faster than others but everyone is different. One must have patience.

If someone isn’t gaining why it wouldn’t mean, that he is doing something wrong?
I don’t mean, that you can get big gains (like inch) in a short, time, but some noticeable gains.
It is silly to think, that you can’t do PE wrong, of course you can. If someone is doing PE wrong the best thing for him is not to tell to him, that it will just take time, “cheer up”, and so on.

Even when gaining, getting some real usable gains takes some time, but if you are doing PE wrong how long that would take? Eternity.


Keep soft tissue soft.

NEW newbie + advanced routine

I agree you should see something, I have just started again after 6 months out and never really took it seriously before either. But I have seen great gains already. Ok not an inch or anything near it but my dick is more fuller, harder and fatter.

But it all depeds on what this guy is doing and how he’s doing it? Is he excercising properly? He’s not even doig kegels. You need to do it right mate and you should see something, or maybe your expecting too much. Everyone is different from what I had noticed on here - some gain fast some slow, but 2 weeks is a bto ambitious fi your expecting to see anything drastic.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Elusive newbie gainsStarter7777Penis Enlargement1505-27-2010 10:30 PM
The key to length gainswadzillaPenis Enlargement9009-22-2009 10:00 PM
Maximum Gainstug_monkeyPenis Enlargement1508-24-2007 12:41 PM
Mass Vs Weight (Mass:Weight Ratio) Does Mass & it's Density Affect Hanging Gains?Mr. FPenis Hangers012-29-2005 03:39 PM
Aderm gains!feoldsMale Supplements2409-23-2003 12:12 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:01 PM.