Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

No gains at all

12

No gains at all

I can’t figure out why I’m not gaining even a little. Not length, not girth not nothing :(

I’ve been trying different routines for the past year or so. And for the past six months or so I’ve been very consistent.
I’ve tried some different routines to see which one gave results but none of them does.

After a break I started my current routine:

5min warmup
5min stretch
8min dry jelq
150 kegels and
5min warm-down

I have done this every other day for one month now and still no results.

I’m horny almost all the time, so I doubt my T levels can be very low. And my erections seem fine. I’ve even got some
New veins from the jelqing I guess, but no real result.

Does anyone have an idea. It would be really appreciated :)

Frequency is too low. You can do dry jelqs every other day if you feel your unit needs rest, but you should stretch at least on a 2on/1 off regimen, and after some months on a 3on/1 off. Also 5 minutes stretching is too short. After six months you should be on 15 minutes stretching per each ‘on’ day.

You said you were being consistent, but then said you were doing different routines. That is a contradiction. Also, one month is hardly any time to base a conclusion on.

Do the newbie routine, as written, consistently, for three months. If after that you don’t see anything, re-post.

I think the fact that you see veins is a promising sign that PE can work for you.

Go for it, and we wish you success.

Hello, i also read is better to do routines at night.


Inicio: 01/Noviembre/2010 BP 16,5 x 12 cm Enero/2011: BP 17 x 12 cm 02/Febrero/2011 BP 17 x 12,4 cm 15/Noviembre/2011 BP 17,5 x 12,7 cm.

Actual: 16/Enero/2012 BP 18 cm x 13 cm. Primera Meta = BP 18 X 13 cm. Siguiente Meta: 19 x 14 cm . Meta a largo Plazo = 20 x 15 cm.

Originally Posted by sleepy278
You said you were being consistent, but then said you were doing different routines. That is a contradiction. Also, one month is hardly any time to base a conclusion on.

Do the newbie routine, as written, consistently, for three months. If after that you don’t see anything, re-post.

I think the fact that you see veins is a promising sign that PE can work for you.

Go for it, and we wish you success.

Some guys are just “hard gainers”. We have a few members on here who are going through that.

Not everyone can gain 1/2” in 6 months. I know I didn’t. Not even 1.5 year of doing PE. So let’s not jump the gun saying the guy is not being consistent. He already said he was being consistent for 6 months, and if he didn’t gain something for 6 months, then a routine is not working that well. And now he is probably trying different methods and routines to see what works and what not. It’s a very natural behaviour to want to test out various ways on how to gain because past results have not been successful.

I have been through the struggles before. And I am still am.

Originally Posted by williamhung
I can’t figure out why I’m not gaining even a little. Not length, not girth not nothing

I’ve been trying different routines for the past year or so. And for the past six months or so I’ve been very consistent.
I’ve tried some different routines to see which one gave results but none of them does.

If you are finding that manual PE is not working, I suggest you try a method that allows you to control as many variable as possible. Manual force is not very reliable. Some day you can stretch harder, and some day you don’t. Also with jelqing, the force and erection level can change the outcome of PE.

A few of us are now doing pumping. Pumping allows you to maintain at a certain force level for a set period of time. So you can control both force and time variable. All you need to figure out is the effective force and the amount of time (and how often you pump).

Another controlled PE is extender and hanging. So think in terms of what you can do to control the variables and then go from there.

I suspect that you started with already-steller erection quality. This means that you already passed the “re-gaining” erection potential like many newbies have experienced. In my opinion, once you already reached your natural potential, any further gain is MUCH MUCH TOUGHER. Like Sparky, a member on this forum said, hard gainers are either doing too much or too little. You just have to find out what you fall into.

If you find doing the manual PE doesn’t tire out your penis, and you still have great erection, then perhaps you actually do need stronger force.

It’s just a thought.


Notorious "Hardgainer". No Gain in 4 Years! Check out my "Blog" under Profile.

(starting: Jun 2007) 5.75" BPEL x 5" EG / (Sept 11, 2011) 6.375" BPEL x 5.125" EG / (July 1st, 2014) 6.25" BPEL x 5.125" EG (lost a bit of size)

I can only second what Kubchaser said, maybe try a different method.

I spent over a year pumping and basically got nowhere so I’ve moved on to clamping, give it 6 months to a year and I’ll look at things again.

Read and learn as much as you can, ask plenty of questions and don’t give up.

wich routine are you doing ? 1/1, 2/1, 3/1, 5/2, 6/1 ??


Inicio: 01/Noviembre/2010 BP 16,5 x 12 cm Enero/2011: BP 17 x 12 cm 02/Febrero/2011 BP 17 x 12,4 cm 15/Noviembre/2011 BP 17,5 x 12,7 cm.

Actual: 16/Enero/2012 BP 18 cm x 13 cm. Primera Meta = BP 18 X 13 cm. Siguiente Meta: 19 x 14 cm . Meta a largo Plazo = 20 x 15 cm.

Its a very minimal routine (volume & frequency) - some lucky chaps can gain from this but its not at all surprising that you have not.


Jelq my boy, jelq like the wind.

More intensity.

For whatever reason you need to pull harder and longer.

In fact I would go as far as to say that if you aren’t experiencing to some loss of E.Q. Occasionally, you aren’t trying hard enough.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

I disagree with that “all first gains are related to erection quality” theory.

If that was true, all fast gainers would be older folks, or people with erection problems. I have never seen a poll confirming such theory.

Originally Posted by penewbie

If that was true, all fast gainers would be older folks, or people with erection problems.

I take offense to that remark, you young whipper-snapper. If you were here right now I’d beat your head with my walking stick! :-)

Some of us old farts can still get it up.

just kidding. You do have a point though.

Originally Posted by a-unit
For whatever reason you need to pull harder and longer.

I’d agree with longer.

But harder? That would probably make things worse. One thing I’ve noticed with the “hard gainer” group is that more force will just create more toughening.

Originally Posted by penewbie
I have never seen a poll confirming such theory.

How would a poll confirm a theory?

Originally Posted by UFGator

One thing I’ve noticed with the “hard gainer” group is that more force will just create more toughening.

Complete (and unfounded) speculation…I have no idea what people are basing this nonsense on. Not only is there little to no anecdotal evidence (how often do we hear of chaps who start out with the newbie routine, then increase the time/intensity of their workouts, and THEN claim they can’t gain?). Even if the forum were to be flooded with this fanciful story, how could you possibly know they were ‘toughening’ anything? And what would be the solution to it? Go back to the routine that gave you nothing?


Jelq my boy, jelq like the wind.

Originally Posted by UFGator
How would a poll confirm a theory?

By giving statistics ?

Someone make a poll If you are a fast gainer (define fast gainer) answer this poll

How old are you, do you have health problems, etc etc etc.

My bad, survey. English is not my first language.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Why Pumpers Will Experience NO GAINSjcgtampaPenis Pumps4207-12-2010 02:37 PM
Elusive newbie gainsStarter7777Penis Enlargement1505-27-2010 10:30 PM
Are Pumping Gains Permanent? Wrong QuestionLongVehiclePenis Pumps4404-03-2010 03:52 PM
To Those Focused on Length Gains Who Have Dorsal ThickeningAlrdybigPenis Enlargement003-13-2010 11:45 PM
Mass Vs Weight (Mass:Weight Ratio) Does Mass & it's Density Affect Hanging Gains?Mr. FPenis Hangers012-29-2005 03:39 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:27 PM.